The death of Impartiality

And their data (or lack thereof) has been shown to be fraudulent. Your arguments are a joke as are you.

Poor Fritz cannot find real science to support his version of reality. For shame. Perhaps he should consider dealing with reality as it is.

A whole book of data from the National Academy of Science has been posted here which definatively shows that the Medieval Warm Period was nowhere near as warm as we are today.

So, I'm chewing through links on the Medieval Warm Period and am getting more and more discouraged. I have been finding it impossible to find sources post 1980 that has not been politicized, an agenda blog or tainted by bad science (Hockey Stick /Hansen-Mann-Jones) one way or another. I just want to get even archeological evidence and I see evidence of people pushing an agenda.

This may just be me bemoaning the obvious that there are no honest parties in this debate anymore on any side and the truth is lying on no one's side but in the middle telling everyone to stay the hell away from them, it's not shilling for you anymore. Doing a basic search anymore yields as many paid partisans as they do sycophantic blogs, all preaching the same twist, that you can't even trust the papers they tout.

Can anyone find non-biased, straight science (you know, the kind that doesn't try to get a predisposed result) and or historical evidence that doesn't deliberately ignore contrary evidence?

This is just friggen ludicrous.

Does this add to the discussion?

"Science is objective. Therefore, scientists are objective, right? Being a scientist myself, I wish I could agree, but I’m afraid that wouldn’t be very objective of me. Truth be told, I’m biased and so is every other scientist on this planet -- and every other human being, for that matter. Yes, journalists, too, but you probably already knew that. Being biased isn’t a great problem as long as we’re aware of our biases and try not to let them blind us to the truth."
MercatorNet: Barack, can you spare a dime?
You're always welcome to add quality content. Why the congenital liar, Millrat, continues to slink around, I'm still baffled by. But he's growing sock puppets.

Sorry, all data from NASA, EAU, and the IPCC is off limits. Known purveyors of fraud.

Oh yes, that great junky, ol' Limpbaugh is the only expert on climate that one can trust.

So, all real scientists, all universities, all scientific societies are not to be trusted.

Need more foil for your hats?:lol::cuckoo::cuckoo:
No, I would like to see some science out of you and your side that is not tainted with frauds and agenda like your heroes.

How about this. Propose a private sector capitalist based method for helping the environment if you believe it's in danger. I've never seen one solution out of you that did not come from government force on the unwilling. You start talking about freedom and prove better ways of doing things people will flock to your door. Everyone wants to do things cheaper better faster more convenient. And if it helps the planet, fantastic.

But you do not get the right to take the freedom of others to satiate your own hypocritical morality that denies everyone else on the alter of your own selfishness. That is what makes your side of the argument morally reprehensible and honestly, evil by nature. For in the end, that's all you want: power over others even if you must lie to get it.

LOL, oldsocks had to get the sock army to come and stop me....... HAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

There is nothing in the world that can stop you from making a fool of yourself, gslack.

Nope nothing in the world which can make me stop making a fool of you..... Well except you giving up your lying and propaganda posting..... then i'd leave you alone....:lol:

::: watching Ole Crocks running like a little girl away from elementary logic and common sense that busted all his fancy numbers crying like a little bitch :::

Still can't disprove the basic logic or propose something not fascist to save the world from a fake crisis I see.

::: watching Ole Crocks running like a little girl away from elementary logic and common sense that busted all his fancy numbers crying like a little bitch :::

Still can't disprove the basic logic or propose something not fascist to save the world from a fake crisis I see.

I love the way he and his ilk bring data from this or that scientific body, screaming "see this is evidence" but really have no idea of any of it beyond what the blog they got it from told them.

They don't think on it, they don't process what it contains, or even logically assess it at all. They go to their media or blog of choice, and they tell them "proof of global warming" and link to this or that data site or paper. The paper or site is usually saying nothing of the kind, but in reality like most actual science they give a possibility based on their theory or hypothesis. Some or a few of the more indoctrinated sites will try and pass off their pseudo-science Bullshit as truth and actual science.

These idiots go there and grab from those links and sites and think "this will stump those non-believers"... They don't think about finding out if its right or to learn about any kind of truth, they just want to prove their side and by proxy themselves right. To believers truth is already known, all that is left is forcing others to accept that truth.... Notice the word "forcing" and not teaching? yeah, thats what its really all about for these assholes anyway.

They don't care about truth, they want to be the winners and the ends justify the means and blah blah blah.... We have heard it all before. The same kind of bullshit has been used by the worst oligarchs, monarchs, emperors, and dictators/despots since time began. And the fact they think its different now because these guys tell them more modern bullshit is astounding....

Forum List

Back