The Death Of Apple

I have refused to purchase their overpriced gadgetry since they decided that Apple was somehow the best...But I know some folks need to spend a lot to show their position in society.

Apple was the best in the beginning of PC ... then open source and Apple's insistence that the world pay top dollar to adopt their standards killed that.

Apple was the best in the smart phone market, now Androids are kicking their butts to the ground.

The consumer will only pay for a status symbol until that symbol no longer infers status.

Apple was the best in the beginning of PC ... then open source and Apple's insistence that the world pay top dollar to adopt their standards killed that.

Apple was the best in the smart phone market, now Androids are kicking their butts to the ground.

The consumer will only pay for a status symbol until that symbol no longer infers status.
They did make a good graphic design computer that you had to have to do it for a living.

Love all AAPL products The greatest company in America Even Scumbag Trump doesn't like them

They did make a good graphic design computer that you had to have to do it for a living.

Apple owned the desktop publishing market for a long time with the Mac and a little program called Quark, released in the mid-80s, exclusive the the Mac Platform.

Microsoft released Windows 3.0 as an OS running on top of DOS that could support a competing program Pagemaker and other WYSIWYG apps. Ironically, Pagemaker Mac was release months earlier.

Even after Pagemaker was released, Apple and Quark owned that publishing market until nearly 2000 when Quark released a Windows version. Quark became platform agnostic in 2007 and ran within a browser.

This is just one example where Apple started out with a technical and competitive lead and squandered it by being overpriced and dependent on Apple for upgrades.

Last edited:
When Apple Computers first started they were way over priced.
I couldn't afford one.
So I built my own PC.
It's didn't even have a hard drive at first.
Howadays you can get a good used Dell computer for about 100 dollars and they are very robust.

Apple spent too many years hyping up their own popularity that it actually led to popularity. Consumers are catching on now that their main hype man is dead.

They might as well be sucking on a crack pipe...

th

I just got a new job working for Apple :( Tech support and I've never used a mac. They're giving me one free of charge.

A regular monitor won't work on a Mac? I'm supposed to provide my own monitor.

evious Close179.64Open184.28Bid181.58 x 900Ask182.00 x 900Day's Range181.14 - 184.9952 Week Range142.00 - 233.47Volume29,773,427Avg. Volume29,915,029

Forum List

Back