The deadly results of political correctness: Feminists killing old men.

What's a "beta male"?....In my world, "beta" means to test....

A beta male is a guy that is subordinate to women on the sexual food change.

For example, a guy who chases tail by kissing ass and acting like a tool.

Being a beta male is a choice, unless you are naturally submissive.
Ok, assuming from your responses and your username, you are female.

This is news to me.

Carefully considering all of the issues of equality, where do you stand?

Take a woman out for coffee when you are asking her out. It is casual and inexpensive.

Split the bill on future dates. Beta males constantly get used and abused for free dinners.

Last edited:
No leverage is an attempt to gain an advantage. .

Where did I dispute that?

Which is the left wing feminist man hating agenda

If that is the case, then almost all social interactions can be summated up to being apart of a hateful agenda.

Leverage is used in all social interactions between two or more individuals not in perfect agreement.

If you are not leveraging your assets, then you are a naive fool at best. Do you believe individuals should purposefully obstruct themselves?

How many men on this thread actually believe that women are responsible for men's sexual behavior?

This is all so fucking stupid.

How many men on this thread actually believe that women are responsible for men's sexual behavior?

There certainly seems to be a strong belief in this thread that men are being forcibly subjected into submissive relationships with women.

It isn't like the government goons are forcing us to buy disinterested women free dinners, nor are they grabbing us by the cocks and forcing us to pump vaginas like an assembly line.

There certainly seems to be a strong belief in this thread that men are being forcibly subjected into submissive relationships with women.

It isn't like the government goons are forcing us to buy disinterested women free dinners, nor are they grabbing us by the cocks and forcing us to pump vaginas like an assembly line.
Well, I wouldn't say no to a nice steak dinner from Morton's. ;)

What's a "beta male"?....In my world, "beta" means to test....

A beta male is a guy that is subordinate to women on the sexual food change.

For example, a guy who chases tail by kissing ass and acting like a tool.

Being a beta male is a choice, unless you are naturally submissive.
Ok, assuming from your responses and your username, you are female.

This is news to me.

Carefully considering all of the issues of equality, where do you stand?

Take a woman out for coffee when you are asking her out. It is casual and inexpensive.

Split the bill on future dates. Beta males constantly get used and abused for free dinners.
Food change? What's that?
Looks to me as though you made that term up all by yourself. In any event, it's made up. Not real.
A guy that kisses ass looking for reciprocation is what we call "pussy whipped"....Beta?.. Nope.
Chasing tail? Isn't that objectification of females?

And if you are a guy with these thoughts, I would imagine you are a closet beta.

Looks to me as though you made that term up all by yourself. In any event, it's made up. Not real.

False.

First of all, no words are made up. If you can say them, then you can coin them.

I have heard the term "beta males" many times before.It is pretty self explanatory if you understand anything about the animal kingdom.

I do not care either way.

Basic decency and respect is desirable in a civil human society, but I have no issue with two individuals using each other solely for sex. Prostitutes temporarily objectify themselves, and I believe there is dignity in that profession.

False.

First of all, no words are made up. If you can say them, then you can coin them.

I have heard the term "beta males" many times before.It is pretty self explanatory if you understand anything about the animal kingdom.

I do not care either way.

Basic decency and respect is desirable in a civil human society, but I have no issue with two individuals using each other solely for sex. Prostitutes temporarily objectify themselves, and I believe there is dignity in that profession.
Coined= made up.....Easy...And I believe you are female.
You are so all over the place.
I am through with you.

Forum List

Back