The De(mexican ethnic slur)ified Zone.

fandango

Jun 25, 2018
Most of you are probably familiar with the demilitarized zone between North and South Korea. It is about 2.5 miles wide. Why not do the same thing at the U.S.-mexico border. Making the area within it a "shoot to kill" zone. That would make it very difficult for mexicans to cross without being seen. Or tunnel under. There could also be a clearly marked out strip of landmines near our side of the border.

Though in some areas along the U.S.-mexico border, cities are near each other. Only there would a high and deep wall need to be built. Once past any urban area, the border could flare out. Anybody wanting to go fishing in the Rio Grand River are just going to have to suck it. And for any Indian reservations in the way, they can make a choice. The border can either go through their land or it will go around them. With them on the mexican side. I wonder which they would choose.

Problem is NK wants to keep their people out of SK. Mexico wants theirs to go to the US.
Most of you are probably familiar with the demilitarized zone between North and South Korea. It is about 2.5 miles wide. Why not do the same thing at the U.S.-mexico border. Making the area within it a "shoot to kill" zone. That would make it very difficult for mexicans to cross without being seen. Or tunnel under. There could also be a clearly marked out strip of landmines near our side of the border.

Though in some areas along the U.S.-mexico border, cities are near each other. Only there would a high and deep wall need to be built. Once past any urban area, the border could flare out. Anybody wanting to go fishing in the Rio Grand River are just going to have to suck it. And for any Indian reservations in the way, they can make a choice. The border can either go through their land or it will go around them. With them on the mexican side. I wonder which they would choose.

• Banned
Problem is NK wants to keep their people out of SK. Mexico wants theirs to go to the US.

Be that as it may, what do you think of my border idea.

It would become a constant firing squad, I’m afraid, between our military, Mexico’s and the cartels.

• Banned
It would become a constant firing squad, I’m afraid, between our military, Mexico’s and the cartels.

Is the border between North and South Korea a constant firing squad? Also, somehow you view that as a bad thing. And if you shoot enough invaders, they will stop coming.

One wants to keep theirs in and the other side doesn’t want to enter the opposite side.

Is the border between North and South Korea a constant firing squad? Also, somehow you view that as a bad thing. And if you shoot enough invaders, they will stop coming.

Another thread wasting time with childish bullshit.

Forum List

Back