The day that Brexit died.

Tommy Tainant

Diamond Member
Jan 20, 2016
Y Cae Ras
Anna Soubry MP on Twitter

Dominic Grieve should be hailed a hero for what he has achieved for democracy. Deal or no deal Parliament will have a meaningful vote and to be clear there will be no hard #Brexit when the EUWithdrawal Bill is passed.

Well it looks like the nightmare is nearly over. I raise a glass this evening to Mr Grieve, despite his toryism. there is now no route through for the loons in the tory party. It will go to a parliamentary vote which will reject a destructive deal and then will get sent back tp the people who will be grateful of the chance to put right their mistake.
Intelligent people will breath a deep sigh of relief. our children will have abright future and the brexit trash will have their blue passports (printed in France).

Jobs a goodun !!!!

Dominic Grieve should be hailed a hero for what he has achieved for democracy. Deal or no deal Parliament will have a meaningful vote and to be clear there will be no hard #Brexit when the EUWithdrawal Bill is passed.

Well it looks like the nightmare is nearly over. I raise a glass this evening to Mr Grieve, despite his toryism. there is now no route through for the loons in the tory party. It will go to a parliamentary vote which will reject a destructive deal and then will get sent back tp the people who will be grateful of the chance to put right their mistake.
Intelligent people will breath a deep sigh of relief. our children will have abright future and the brexit trash will have their blue passports (printed in France).

Jobs a goodun !!!!

That would be good news. Surely the British people see the world as it is evolving into this bizarre dictator Putin wanting to invade his neighbors and Donald Neville Chamberlain Trump saluting North Korean military men and saying of mass murderer Un "he's a good guy that loves his country".

Even the hardcore Brits have to understand that standing with the rest of Europe right now is the best option.

Jobs a goodun !!!!

That would be good news. Surely the British people see the world as it is evolving into this bizarre dictator Putin wanting to invade his neighbors and Donald Neville Chamberlain Trump saluting North Korean military men and saying of mass murderer Un "he's a good guy that loves his country".

Even the hardcore Brits have to understand that standing with the rest of Europe right now is the best option.
A growing number do. The UK is slowly closing down with Rolls Royce announcing 3000 layoffs today and Range Rover moving production to Europe this week.
Earlier this week the head of the brexits admitted that they lied through their teeth whilst the company of brexit pin up Rees Mogg is moving to Ireland.
Its all about damage limitation now until it all gets kicked out.
We should still have another vote on it though.

Last edited:
England is dying. The decent Britons should rise up and remember who they are. Fling Islam out of the land.

Jobs a goodun !!!!
Don’t underestimate the resiliency of the fearful, ignorant bigots who voted in favor of the Brexit disaster.

Jobs a goodun !!!!
Don't forget to praise Allah, Abdul.

Jobs a goodun !!!!
Don't forget to praise Allah, Abdul.
You nailed it brother.

When you have made a mistake there is no disgrace in putting it right.

As the Soviets did when the Hungarians got a little to uppity with their elections.

1364014504115.jpg

Jobs a goodun !!!!

Are you predicting that there will be a second Brexit referendum? Seems very unlikely.

Jobs a goodun !!!!

Are you predicting that there will be a second Brexit referendum? Seems very unlikely.

I wouldnt bet against it now. It is such a complex situation with both main parties split on the issue. The government is tottering at the moment but I am not sure an election would clarify anything.
They still have no solution to the Irish border and that is a fundamental issue that will cause a war or the break up of the Uk or both.
But at least we will not be coming out without a deal now. And that is a massive relief.

Jobs a goodun !!!!

I wouldnt bet against it now. It is such a complex situation with both main parties split on the issue. The government is tottering at the moment but I am not sure an election would clarify anything.
They still have no solution to the Irish border and that is a fundamental issue that will cause a war or the break up of the Uk or both.
But at least we will not be coming out without a deal now. And that is a massive relief.

There is no deal. The only thing that is "new" is that parliament will have a vote on whether or not to accept the conditions of breaking from the EU. The EU is not bound by the UK's vote and has said repeatedly that if the UK and EU have not agreed to conditions by the deadline - 11pm UK time on Friday, 29 March 2019, it will result in an immediate end of relations, probably leading to an Irish border, a temporary halt of trade, airline flights being grounded, etc. until WTO rules and Customs procedures can be put into place.

Without a second referendum you have little hope of rejoining the EU or of having a deal.

Last edited:

Jobs a goodun !!!!

There is no deal. The only thing that is "new" is that parliament will have a vote on whether or not to accept the conditions of breaking from the EU. The EU is not bound by the UK's vote and has said repeatedly that if the UK and EU have not agreed to conditions by the deadline - 11pm UK time on Friday, 29 March 2019, it will result in an immediate end of relations, probably leading to an Irish border, a temporary halt of trade, airline flights being grounded, etc. until WTO rules and Customs procedures can be put into place.

Without a second referendum you have little hope of rejoining the EU or of having a deal.

I saw a report that the EU know that the UK will not get its act together and is considering an extension. Cant find it. The remain camp is getting louder and business is getting involved now. People are worried about jobs. Prices are going up and wages arent.
I agree that we cant cancel this nonsense without a second referendum but I am not sure what the path is to that considering that neither May or Corbyn is in favour of it.
I have wanted to believe that Corbyns brexit strategy was just a temporary position but he genuinely seems to believe it. Idiot.

Forum List

Back