The day in sports

TheGreatGatsby

Gold Member
Mar 27, 2012
California
It's been a good day in sports.

I watched the Kentucky Derby. I was sure to not change the channel and I went through all the jazz so that I wouldn't miss the two greatest minutes in sports. It was worth it. Wow. Bodemeister was ahead for almost the entire race. Then he hit the last 300 meters and you could tell he was out of gas. But he gave a valiant effort and I'll Have Another just came on strong. I really felt bad for Bodemeister though. He really gave it a valiant effort.

We got four good playoff games and for soccer, my Galaxy are taking on the Red Bulls on ESPN. And tomorrow night, my Kings will hopefully sweep the Blues. Apparently, the C's will have another day off though.

Last edited:
Cool. The Celtics do play tomorrow. Yahoo is just being retarded and listing the Spurs/Jazz Game 4 on Sunday instead. But ESPN and TNT had something different to say.

Good I'll watch the LA Kings game at noon and the C's at 4. Great day in sports tomorrow for me.

Sure it was a great day for sports

my premier league team chelsea won the FA cup
my mls team dc united won
and althou i didnt bet i watched the kentucky derby ..

sure was a lot of sports on today.

Yea. I saw that there was a match live and I woke up at 4 AM to watch it. When I saw Chelsea I just assumed it was the UEFA Champions League Final. But it wasn't so I went back to sleep. I kind of got woke up on the goals, but I was pretty out of it.

The Galaxy once again played uninspired soccer. We played well the last 15 minutes; but that's just not good enough.

Hard to root against a name like "I'll Have Another."

Best Kentucky Derby I have seen in years.

I thought that Bodemeister would be able to hang on.

Forum List

Back