The Day Bush became dictator

Sure, in your dreams. Go get your copy of the United States Constitution and read where it says the Legislative Branch has the power to declare war. And tell us all where it says the Executive Branch has the power to declare war. No spin please, it has to be found in the United States Constitution where we can all see it. Note: trying to spin the bit about the Executive Branch being the commander in chief doesn't cut it.

If this Conservative Republican Party controlled Legislative Branch is so to the letter of the law as you claim. Please point out when the Legislative Branch declared war against Iraq.

The United States Constitution is clear about no search or seizure without a warrant. Tell us all how the Conservative Republican Party controlled Legislative Branch is doing their job forcing the Conservative Republican Party controlled Executive Branch to follow that letter of the law. Illegal wiretapping anyone?

The Conservative Republican Party controlled Legislative Branch has been a lapdog to the Conservative Republican Party controlled Executive Branch, which means we no longer have a check and balance system in our government. We have a dictatorial system thanks to the Conservative Republican Party controlled government.

The Conservative Republican Party controlled Legislative Branch stalled on the investigation into how the Conservative Republican Party controlled Executive Branch hyped up the march to war. Junior lied to the people saying he was cleared, when no investigation even got started. The Conservative Republican Party controlled Legislative Branch even tried to lie about having completed the investigation when it never even started it. The Conservative Republican Party controlled Legislative Branch got slapped down hard on that lie, they had to cry for mommy to lick their wound.

So how did that wound taste, you licked it so tell us, you know the one in their behind.

wound? That pinprick? Palllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllleeeeeeease. My 11 year old daughter is tougher than you.

Which part of "we are no longer under the Constitution anymore" because of the liberal judiciary, didnt you understand????

You need to learn what a dictatorship really is. With all the Bush bashing the press does, if he really had dictatorial powers, he would have the NY Times and others shut down.

Illegal wiretapping? HAAHHAHAHa Why is it illegal? Because you say so?

I see you are still reading the teleprompter with the DNC talking heads leading the lemmings.

Oh, and unless you post simply to read your own stuff and fulfill your own ego and ease the pain of your Bush hatred, and actually want people to read your stuff, no matter how brainless it is, I suggest you limit the number of times you include "republican controlled party,,,,fill in the blank" lines, because it simply made my eyes glaze over and unable to read the entire post, and Im confident it had the same effect on most, if not all others who tried to get through it.

Usually I cant get through your posts because the laughter becomes unbearable, but this one made my eyes hurt.

You really DO have a hard time with this, don't you? YOU are making the assertion. YOU back it up. It is not for others to provide your evidence for you.

Congress has the authority to declare war; while, the President has the authority to conduct it. One can only assume you are parrotting the "illegal war" ga-ga.

Please specify which war exactly you consider to be illegal; which, means a war being conducted by the President without the consent of Congress.

Bring out your argument and we'll see who gets bitch-slapped around here.

Not to mention he fails to state that the war has to be funded by congress also. Congress IS NOT controlled by the conservative republicans either. Republicans have a tenuous majority at best. If not for Democrats voting to fund the war, approve the war and to continue to do so, the war would not be going on. But they love to come out and publicly claim they are either against the war or the way it is being waged, but when under the pressure of actually voting against it, they dont.
Liberal democrat politicians are the biggest two faced phonies in existence. The Dem party of old ceased to exist some years ago.
The party has been hijacked by extremist left wing whackos, aka H Dean. He claimed that Republicans are evil, born with silver spoons in their mouths, want child slave labor, have never worked a day in their lives, are racists, against the middle class,etc, etc. Now, he makes this claim with the majority of the middle class voting republican these days. WHO the hell is he talking about? The man is leading the Democrat party and it is fitting a raving, rage filled maniac is doing so, considering the mass numbers of raving, rage filled PRESIDENT Bush hating maniacs there are these days.
These evil, vile liberals, including the ones who continue to spread the lies about PResident Bush and republicans in general, and Im not just talking about the leadership, Im talking about people who post in forums like this, many rank and file Dems, are cowards and traitors. They would rather see the US lose the war in Iraq just so they can get back in power.
These lying bastards love to make claims like, we support the troops but not the war (convientently forgetting that the Dems and Al Gore and J Kerry all tried to have the overseas military votes thrown out on technical grounds, YEA* they support those troops, they just dont want them to be able to vote) when in fact they dont support the troops at all. They just know its the politically advantagous thing to say.
What I have come to realize is that these massively delusional morons actually parrot the claims of the Islamo facists terrorists, BECAUSE they both have the goal of facism through government control. The Islamo facists want to control the world as a theocracy, and the fanatical left wing whackos here want to use the judiciary and any other government entity to control everyones lives. Thats why the liberals have in fact become apologists for the terrorists/muslims.

That's the way I always heard it. The Magna Carta was the intermediate between absolute monarchy and democracy. I think they teach something different at Liberal U these days.

And our original Constituion (articles of confedercy) was the intermediate (stepping stone) to the one we supposedly operate under today. And the original democracy was merely a stepping stone to other stepping stones that got us to where we are today. In the 18th century slavery was legal, and only landowners could vote.

Forum List

Back