The Day Black Lives Matter Died

For me the final straw was a cop getting shot while gassing his car. They just walked up to him and put a half mag in his back and the other half mag into him as he was dying on the ground.

How does this effect my real life thinking and reaction? See a car with a Negro broke beside the road? Drive on by. See a Negro home going up in flames? Go back to the net or whatever. See a Negro being injured/mugged or beat? NEVER saw it.

What the feral Negro fails to understand is that there is TWO human reactions to the fear they are trying to instill.
1, react to fear with fright.
The most common and fist general reaction. But this only last a bit until the second reaction takes place.

2, They arm themselves and kill what they are afraid of. That is a NATURAL reaction to fear NOT color. If you are afraid of it YOU kill it. Could be snakes/spiders/mice or any other thing YOU kill it.

The next change in human reaction is mental.
Fear becomes apathy for their death. You simply do not care. If it dies it dies. If the problem keeps up you mentally prepare yourself for the next change. You become aggressive.

Mouse traps or more ammo you prepare to meet the problem. BLM has stated an emotional cycle here they THINK they can control. But that is not the case. Everyone has a point where there is one to many deaths. Mine was gassing his car and now?

I could give a damn less how many Negros are killed by cops or anybody for that matter.

When those final shots were fired into that dying cops body EVERY final concern about a black live I had died. As the dying cops blood filled the cracks and crevices of the concrete my disdain and dislike for anything Negro was re-charged.

BLM dies for me in Texas. What say you?
Fury
So nothing has changed you from then to now...how surprising...lol.
I break down on the side of the road, 1: change my tire 2: call roadside assistance 3: call my wife 4: walk 5: wait for a decent person of any color to offer assistance.

Am I concerned about you hating me???...nope.

For me the final straw was a cop getting shot while gassing his car. They just walked up to him and put a half mag in his back and the other half mag into him as he was dying on the ground.

How does this effect my real life thinking and reaction? See a car with a Negro broke beside the road? Drive on by. See a Negro home going up in flames? Go back to the net or whatever. See a Negro being injured/mugged or beat? NEVER saw it.

What the feral Negro fails to understand is that there is TWO human reactions to the fear they are trying to instill.
The most common and fist general reaction. But this only last a bit until the second reaction takes place.

2, They arm themselves and kill what they are afraid of. That is a NATURAL reaction to fear NOT color. If you are afraid of it YOU kill it. Could be snakes/spiders/mice or any other thing YOU kill it.

Fear becomes apathy for their death. You simply do not care. If it dies it dies. If the problem keeps up you mentally prepare yourself for the next change. You become aggressive.

Mouse traps or more ammo you prepare to meet the problem. BLM has stated an emotional cycle here they THINK they can control. But that is not the case. Everyone has a point where there is one to many deaths. Mine was gassing his car and now?

I could give a damn less how many Negros are killed by cops or anybody for that matter.

When those final shots were fired into that dying cops body EVERY final concern about a black live I had died. As the dying cops blood filled the cracks and crevices of the concrete my disdain and dislike for anything Negro was re-charged.

Fury
I break down on the side of the road, 1: change my tire 2: call roadside assistance 3: call my wife 4: walk 5: wait for a decent person of any color to offer assistance.

Not an issue of hate and no where in the OP did I call or claim hate. Just going to ignore them. Like they do not exist.

Fury

Its like he thinks he is making an impact. :laugh:

Fury

Not an issue of hate and no where in the OP did I call or claim hate. Just going to ignore them. Like they do not exist.
That actually would be great. That way you wont infect anyone with your ignorance.

Fury
I say who cares what you think?
Many people.

Fury has posted something that most would be afraid to post, but what he said is on minds even though they won't admit it. Hell, even Jesse Jackson said he would cross the street if a group of blacks were approaching him..or feel more comfortable seeing it was a group that was NOT black. Something like that.

Our local subway has had some changes done. We live in a small city so we have been lucky in not having much problems with lowlifes of any color. The gangs in the bigger cities not far from us is mostly hispanics. Anyway...the subway has a all black crew. I went in to get Mr Gracie and I a sandwich to divide, so I wanted a footlong. To be honest, I was a bit dismayed. It didn't cross my mind about their color until THEY made a point to make sure Old White Lady knew they were black and I was lucky they decided to serve me...and their attitude reflected that. In all the years I have lived here, I have never had that happen to me before. It made me uncomfortable and I wanted out of there in a hurry. I have not gone back and probably won't. There are many stores here that serve sandwiches....most of them are Syrians. I will go there from now on because they are polite and eager for business. The subway crew were too busy giving attitude to those in line...including me.

So, if I am worried about what is going in my sandwich to "get back at honky old lady", I can imagine how law enforcement officers feel. It isn't a pleasant feeling.

Fury
Many people.
You arent many people. Youre barely a human as it is you monkey.

Fury has posted something that most would be afraid to post, but what he said is on minds even though they won't admit it. Hell, even Jesse Jackson said he would cross the street if a group of blacks were approaching him..or feel more comfortable seeing it was a group that was NOT black. Something like that.

Our local subway has had some changes done. We live in a small city so we have been lucky in not having much problems with lowlifes of any color. The gangs in the bigger cities not far from us is mostly hispanics. Anyway...the subway has a all black crew. I went in to get Mr Gracie and I a sandwich to divide, so I wanted a footlong. To be honest, I was a bit dismayed. It didn't cross my mind about their color until THEY made a point to make sure Old White Lady knew they were black and I was lucky they decided to serve me...and their attitude reflected that. In all the years I have lived here, I have never had that happen to me before. It made me uncomfortable and I wanted out of there in a hurry. I have not gone back and probably won't. There are many stores here that serve sandwiches....most of them are Syrians. I will go there from now on because they are polite and eager for business. The subway crew were too busy giving attitude to those in line...including me.

So, if I am worried about what is going in my sandwich to "get back at honky old lady", I can imagine how law enforcement officers feel. It isn't a pleasant feeling.

don't let any negroes touch your food. if they get a chance, they'll do just what jesse jackson bragged that he used to do to white people's food.

a day of reckoning approaches. be safe. be prepared.

Fury
The one I lay off this Friday will care. See when I am done with a group of people that means done. NO sales or lease or rentals and NO jobs. It's over.
Absolutely hilarious! No business owner in their right mind would publicly admit to firing an employee over the color of their skin. You need to make that shit more believable. What would Ricardo Montalban do?

Fury

Awesome! That means not making threads about them. :thup:

Fury
BLM may have died for you, but I assure you they're still there otherwise, and will have to be addressed.

don't let any negroes touch your food. if they get a chance, they'll do just what jesse jackson bragged that he used to do to white people's food.

a day of reckoning approaches. be safe. be prepared.
When is this day? You said last year it was going to be in two weeks. You dont seem to have your finger on the pulse of your fellow cave monkeys.

What is this thing: blacks lives matter.

I don't get it. :dunno:

Forum List

Back