The Day Black Lives Matter Died

DarkFury

Platinum Member
Feb 20, 2015
Sun, Sand And Palm Trees
For me the final straw was a cop getting shot while gassing his car. They just walked up to him and put a half mag in his back and the other half mag into him as he was dying on the ground.

How does this effect my real life thinking and reaction? See a car with a Negro broke beside the road? Drive on by. See a Negro home going up in flames? Go back to the net or whatever. See a Negro being injured/mugged or beat? NEVER saw it.

What the feral Negro fails to understand is that there is TWO human reactions to the fear they are trying to instill.
1, react to fear with fright.
The most common and fist general reaction. But this only last a bit until the second reaction takes place.

2, They arm themselves and kill what they are afraid of. That is a NATURAL reaction to fear NOT color. If you are afraid of it YOU kill it. Could be snakes/spiders/mice or any other thing YOU kill it.

The next change in human reaction is mental.
Fear becomes apathy for their death. You simply do not care. If it dies it dies. If the problem keeps up you mentally prepare yourself for the next change. You become aggressive.

Mouse traps or more ammo you prepare to meet the problem. BLM has stated an emotional cycle here they THINK they can control. But that is not the case. Everyone has a point where there is one to many deaths. Mine was gassing his car and now?

I could give a damn less how many Negros are killed by cops or anybody for that matter.

When those final shots were fired into that dying cops body EVERY final concern about a black live I had died. As the dying cops blood filled the cracks and crevices of the concrete my disdain and dislike for anything Negro was re-charged.

BLM dies for me in Texas. What say you?
Fury

For me the final straw was a cop getting shot while gassing his car. They just walked up to him and put a half mag in his back and the other half mag into him as he was dying on the ground.

How does this effect my real life thinking and reaction? See a car with a Negro broke beside the road? Drive on by. See a Negro home going up in flames? Go back to the net or whatever. See a Negro being injured/mugged or beat? NEVER saw it.

What the feral Negro fails to understand is that there is TWO human reactions to the fear they are trying to instill.
The most common and fist general reaction. But this only last a bit until the second reaction takes place.

2, They arm themselves and kill what they are afraid of. That is a NATURAL reaction to fear NOT color. If you are afraid of it YOU kill it. Could be snakes/spiders/mice or any other thing YOU kill it.

Fear becomes apathy for their death. You simply do not care. If it dies it dies. If the problem keeps up you mentally prepare yourself for the next change. You become aggressive.

Mouse traps or more ammo you prepare to meet the problem. BLM has stated an emotional cycle here they THINK they can control. But that is not the case. Everyone has a point where there is one to many deaths. Mine was gassing his car and now?

I could give a damn less how many Negros are killed by cops or anybody for that matter.

When those final shots were fired into that dying cops body EVERY final concern about a black live I had died. As the dying cops blood filled the cracks and crevices of the concrete my disdain and dislike for anything Negro was re-charged.

Fury
I say who cares what you think?

• Banned

Fury
The one I lay off this Friday will care. See when I am done with a group of people that means done. NO sales or lease or rentals and NO jobs. It's over.

Fury
The one I lay off this Friday will care. See when I am done with a group of people that means done. NO sales or lease or rentals and NO jobs. It's over.
You cant lay off anyone. You barely make ends meet as it is in your trailer park.

• Banned

Fury
You cant lay off anyone. You barely make ends meet as it is in your trailer park.
I do the tear downs/remodels,porches/wc ramps, plumbing and wiring for about every park in a 50 mile radius. I keep a crew of six VERY busy.

Fury

I won't group them all like that. On a case by case basis I deal with people. Ghetto rats of any stripe are persona non gratis, and I don't deal with them.

If the black guy that's worked for you has been a good employee, I think it's unfair to punish him for the actions of people who clearly don't work.

It's the same mindset really.

Shoot an innocent cop because you've concluded they're all guilty by association.

Fire an innocent black because some hood rats have the same pigment.

It's your business, I'm just giving you my oppinion.

• Banned

Fury

I won't group them all like that. On a case by case basis I deal with people. Ghetto rats of any stripe are persona non gratis, and I don't deal with them.
Comes a point where you have to group them to deal with it. About two or three years ago I quit knowingly doing deals with democrats. One tried to sue me for NOT renting to him. But politics is NOT covered by discrimination laws so I won.

• Banned

If the black guy that's worked for you has been a good employee, I think it's unfair to punish him for the actions of people who clearly don't work.

It's the same mindset really.

Shoot an innocent cop because you've concluded they're all guilty by association.

Fire an innocent black because some hood rats have the same pigment.

It's your business, I'm just giving you my oppinion.

I will not invest time and money into a culture of killers. That included muslims. If their culture places such a low value on live then I don't need to encourage them.

Fury

Yo, if we had a man in the White House, and not a sissy, we would apply Laws to these idiots protesting!
  1. Aiding and abetting is a legal doctrine related to the guilt of someone who aids or abets in the commission of a crime. It exists in a number of different countries and generally allows a court to pronounce someone guilty for aiding and abetting in a crime even if they are not the principal offender.
Throw all of the waste in jail!!!

"GTP"
prison-reform.jpg

Fury
I do the tear downs/remodels,porches/wc ramps, plumbing and wiring for about every park in a 50 mile radius. I keep a crew of six VERY busy.
Sure you do. :itsok:

Fury
I am now putting YOU on ignore because you are a Negro.

I am now putting YOU on ignore because you are a Negro.
Youre putting me on ignore because I stress you out and push your buttons fool.

The racial and religious loonies are out of the asylum today.

:lol:

But I understand. We never hired folks like DF or 1stR to do the outside work at her business places, much less ever let them inside. As Mom would say, "We do not associate with people like that."

I will not invest time and money into a culture of killers. That included muslims. If their culture places such a low value on live then I don't need to encourage them.

I agree, but people choose to be muzbots, and they choose a thug culture.

If this black guy you're talking about isn't part of that culture I wouldn't lay him off.

If he walks around with his pants around his knees and a hat on sideways with tattoos on his face that's a different thing.

Fury

How many other dumb lies have you been caught in? Did you ever figure out where you live?

Comes a point where you have to group them to deal with it. About two or three years ago I quit knowingly doing deals with democrats. One tried to sue me for NOT renting to him. But politics is NOT covered by discrimination laws so I won.

I wouldn't knowingly do business with a democrook either.

Again that's a choice. If you choose to be deliberately ignorant and vote for criminally insane totalitarian sociopaths, I don't need your business. You'll likely end up being a liability.

Forum List

Back