The Day After Tomorrow

lilcountriegal

Oct 24, 2003
Pennsylvania
aaaahhhhh...

Ive been waiting for someone to post on this movie. I want to see this sooo bad but havent had a chance to yet.

Anyone seen this??? Thoughts???

KL and I have seen this. We thought it was a good movie. great effects, somewhat decent storyline, and average performances by some not so well known actors. As long as you take it for what its worth, just a movie, and not some theory on what global warming will do, you'll enjoy it.

Thanks, DK. I love this type of flick.. (Armageddon type stories) and am glad to see it's worth it.

I'm not a big global warming freak... Im all about special effects :D

Originally posted by DKSuddeth
KL and I have seen this. We thought it was a good movie. great effects, somewhat decent storyline, and average performances by some not so well known actors. As long as you take it for what its worth, just a movie, and not some theory on what global warming will do, you'll enjoy it.

I agree, the premise is debatable, but it is a kickass movie. I was expecting it to be hokey, but it was realistic and exciting as hell. The computer effects worked great and blended seamlessly with the movie. I would highly recommend it.

Forum List

Back