The Day after Tomorrow

S

Sandy73

Rented thid movie last night and I really liked it ... It got me thinking how fragile the earth is.. I did see a lot of discrepencies in the movie..
I don't really want to elaborate cause it gives away imprtant parts of the movie.. It is worth renting.. I give it thumbs up ! :mm:

Wanted to see it, but never had the chance yet. My Son saw it and said it was good. Hey Evil, get out and get a copy and BURN ME ONE!!!!!!! :D

My roommates are watching it right now. I watched the first 20 minutes or so, but... yyyyeah, you guys know how I feel about big-budget action movies. Once I saw the guy in Hollywood talking on his cell phone (great reception!) as a tornado SNEAKS UP BEHIND HIM, gets about fifteen feet away before the guy realizes it's there, I got up and left. I've heard it's good if you like that sort of thing, though.

Sandy73 said:
Rented thid movie last night and I really liked it ... It got me thinking how fragile the earth is.. I did see a lot of discrepencies in the movie..
I don't really want to elaborate cause it gives away imprtant parts of the movie.. It is worth renting.. I give it thumbs up ! :mm:

Oh...my.

That movie SUCKED HORRRRRRIBLY!!!!

I went to the 2 dollar movies to watch this and felt ripped off.

The ONLY thing good about it was the CGI, the rest is pure garbage.
YEAH! your gonna get the girl in front of the cab and take her into the library and beat that ..what... 500 foot wave? hahaha that has to be moving at ... im guessing... at least 500 mph? hahah! the whole movie is totally unbelievable.. and not even that fun fantasy style unbelievable.

I think the best part is when the kid is running faster than the frost?!?! hahahahah! whew!

Watch in on cable y'all.

You know what is funny? I went to the theater to see that movie but (this is no B.S.) a tornado touched down behind the theater about 500 yards away. So we didn’t get passed the part where Dennis Quaid was taking “his son” to the airport. At that point in the movie the lights came on, the movie stopped and we were told to go towards the middle of the building. The tornado was only an F0 and caused no severe damage to anything but it was funny that we were watching a movie about freaky weather and sure as hell a tornado comes ripping through town.

I did get a refund too.

Forum List

Back