The Darling of The Left

I'd say it's pretty pathetic and gives us some perspective as to how low people like Willow will go to attack their political enemies.

She's no better than the people who were cheering on Chavez's comments about Bush at the UN.
she wasnt actually cheering Chavez
sheeesh

has your sarcasm detector broken or sumtin?

She's certainly ain't disagreeing with him, Dive, you can't deny that. I'm sorry but it's reprehensible for her to use the words of a man like Chavez, who's outspoken animosity towards our country is well known and has been widely condemned sans some ultra liberal whack jobs, to score political points, sarcasm or not.
shes actually laughing at those far left wackos
makes me wonder why YOU feel so offended by this, you were not the target
;)

You mean the ones she's making this crap up about?

As to your last sentence: why are you so sensitive? What a crock.

Cool, Willow is a Chavez supporter. bin laden doesn't like Obama either, next week Willow will come out as a bin laden supporter.
yeah, cause in order to make fun of morons like YOU, she has to actually supprt an asshole like chavez

:lol:

you are using less brain power than normal

I'd say it's pretty pathetic and gives us some perspective as to how low people like Willow will go to attack their political enemies.

She's no better than the people who were cheering on Chavez's comments about Bush at the UN.

I wasn't the one running down to Hug Hugo,,, the lefties did.. and Hugo thinks your guy is ignorant..

sheeesh

She's certainly ain't disagreeing with him, Dive, you can't deny that. I'm sorry but it's reprehensible for her to use the words of a man like Chavez, who's outspoken animosity towards our country is well known and has been widely condemned sans some ultra liberal whack jobs, to score political points, sarcasm or not.

bullcrap,, the left hugged hugo,, some still do,, and the left cheered when shoes were thrown at BUsh don't give me no speeches about reprehensible..

sheeesh

bullcrap,, the left hugged hugo,, some still do,, and the left cheered when shoes were thrown at BUsh don't give me no speeches about reprehensible..

You are the pot to the left's kettle you are describing here, Willow.

yes! right,, and yet you cannot show where i did either of the above can you?

You mean the ones she's making this crap up about?

As to your last sentence: why are you so sensitive? What a crock.
ray, YOU ARE one of the leftwits that was the target
you should be offended, but not for the reasons you might think
:lol:

You are using Chavez just like the left wing nuts did ... to score political points. It doesn't have to be identical to them for it to be true.

You are using Chavez just like the left wing nuts did ... to score political points. It doesn't have to be identical to them for it to be true.

i posted an article, just to let them know their hero had betrayed them by calling their chosen one ignorant. That is all, no politics there. oh, and just to add to the thought, I wouldn't have done that if they had not spent 8 years telling us how hated we were because of Bush..

Last edited:

Forum List

Back