The Darling of The Left

WillowTree

Diamond Member
Sep 15, 2008
Thinks obamalama is "ignorant" my my oh my

Chavez Calls Obama 'Ignorant'

CARACAS, Venezuela — Venezuelan President Hugo Chavez on Sunday called President Barack Obama "ignorant," saying he has a lot to learn about Latin America.

The Venezuelan leader said he had been ready to name a new ambassador in Washington when Obama took office, but put that on hold after the new U.S. president accused him of "exporting terrorism" and being an obstacle to progress in the region.

"At least one could say, 'poor ignorant person,"' Chavez said on his weekly television and radio program, adding that Obama "should read a little bit so that he learns about ... the reality of Latin America."

FOXNews.com - Chavez Calls Obama 'Ignorant' - International News | News of the World | Middle East News | Europe News

:lol:

Chavez is calling Obama ignorant because Obama claims Chavez exports terrorism.

Are you saying you disagree with Obama?

Wow.. At least George Bush was something as spectacular as "the devil". Obama gets labeled just a "poor ignorant person"? Seems like a bit of a comedown.

We all know Obama has zero foreign policy experience, but where is Joe Biden? Obama commits a major screw-up at least once a day. The honeymoon period is just about over. He'd either better man-up or shut-up.

Well you know... chavez is just mad because he thought obama was going to come down to Venezuela and have cocktails with him, and he was going to be able to buffalo this new little black boy President that's a LIBERAL! Hmmm.... sorry chavez, looks like you lose again ass wad.

Obama sounds just like Bush, doesnt he?

i thought everyone was gonna LOVE us if we elected the boy wonder

Wait that's RACIST! LOL calling a black man ignorant. Oh this is too good.

Cool, Willow is a Chavez supporter. bin laden doesn't like Obama either, next week Willow will come out as a bin laden supporter.

Cool, Willow is a Chavez supporter. bin laden doesn't like Obama either, next week Willow will come out as a bin laden supporter.

.you haven't seen me running down to hug his neck like you lefties have.. That's the boy you adore,, that Hugo boy,, he was cool beans when he badmouthed Bush hey lefties???? That's right..:lol:

can you link me to the terrorisim that is being exported and to where.......

So was Chavez right when he called Bush the devil?

Venezuelan President Hugo Chavez tore into his U.S. counterpart and his U.N. hosts Wednesday, likening President Bush to the devil and telling the General Assembly that its system is "worthless."

"The devil came here yesterday," Chavez said, referring to Bush, who addressed the world body during its annual meeting Tuesday. "And it smells of sulfur still today."

Chavez accused Bush of having spoken "as if he owned the world" and said a psychiatrist could be called to analyze the statement. (Watch Hugo Chavez cross himself as he tells world leaders he can smell the devil -- 1:06)

CNN.com - Chavez: Bush 'devil'; U.S. 'on the way down' - Sep 20, 2006

I agreed with him then, don't agree with him now. But Chavez knows that Obama is now working for the man. He knows there is "a man".

Do you agree there is "the man"? I do.

They own the Federal Reserve, insurance companies, banks, oil companies, defense and god knows what else.

yeah, cause in order to make fun of morons like YOU, she has to actually supprt an asshole like chavez

you are using less brain power than normal

.you haven't seen me running down to hug his neck like you lefties have.. (WHO did that, Sweetie?) That's the boy you adore,, that Hugo boy,, he was cool beans when he badmouthed Bush hey lefties???? That's right..

Willow, do you get your ideas from your litter boxes?

Which lefty here was huggy huggy with Chavez? As usual you are full of it.

You just make some shit up and throw it in the air. Your house must look like crap.:lol:

What a )_&(*()_*(

can you link me to the terrorisim that is being exported and to where.......

So was Chavez right when he called Bush the devil?

Venezuelan President Hugo Chavez tore into his U.S. counterpart and his U.N. hosts Wednesday, likening President Bush to the devil and telling the General Assembly that its system is "worthless."

"The devil came here yesterday," Chavez said, referring to Bush, who addressed the world body during its annual meeting Tuesday. "And it smells of sulfur still today."

Chavez accused Bush of having spoken "as if he owned the world" and said a psychiatrist could be called to analyze the statement. (Watch Hugo Chavez cross himself as he tells world leaders he can smell the devil -- 1:06)

CNN.com - Chavez: Bush 'devil'; U.S. 'on the way down' - Sep 20, 2006

I agreed with him then, don't agree with him now. But Chavez knows that Obama is now working for the man. He knows there is "a man".

Do you agree there is "the man"? I do.

They own the Federal Reserve, insurance companies, banks, oil companies, defense and god knows what else.

Dude, why are you so retarded sometimes? It's nonsense like this that makes you lose credibility around here.

yeah, cause in order to make fun of morons like YOU, she has to actually supprt an asshole like chavez

I'd say it's pretty pathetic and gives us some perspective as to how low people like Willow will go to attack their political enemies.

She's no better than the people who were cheering on Chavez's comments about Bush at the UN.

I'd say it's pretty pathetic and gives us some perspective as to how low people like Willow will go to attack their political enemies.

She's no better than the people who were cheering on Chavez's comments about Bush at the UN.
she wasnt actually cheering Chavez
sheeesh

has your sarcasm detector broken or sumtin?

she wasnt actually cheering Chavez
sheeesh

has your sarcasm detector broken or sumtin?

She's certainly ain't disagreeing with him, Dive, you can't deny that. I'm sorry but it's reprehensible for her to use the words of a man like Chavez, who's outspoken animosity towards our country is well known and has been widely condemned sans some ultra liberal whack jobs, to score political points, sarcasm or not.

Forum List

Back