The Dark Side of Prophet Muhammad

Baron

Platinum Member
Sep 19, 2008
Brooklyn, NYC
This video is highly recommended for leftists and liberals who admire Muhammad like Marx or Obama.Unfortunately they can't catch that they will be first who will get eliminated if America became Muslim in 40 years.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oPjVCwec6oQ&feature=related]The Dark Side of Prophet Muhammad - YouTube[/ame]

Pedophile, virgin fondler and all-around sexual predator

Ibn Ishaq, The Life of Muhammad... :eek:
Muhammad married ‘A’isha in Mecca when she was a child of six and lived with her in Medina when she was nine or ten. She was the only virgin that he married. Her father, Abu Bakr, married her to him and the apostle gave her four hundred dirhams

Sahih Bukhari [sacred islamic scripture] :lol:
Narrated Jabir bin 'Abdullah: When I got married, Allah's Apostle said to me, "What type of lady have you married?" I replied, "I have married a matron' He said, "Why, don't you have a liking for the virgins and for fondling them?" Jabir also said: Allah's Apostle said, "Why didn't you marry a young girl so that you might play with her and she with you?'

Sahih Bukhari... :clap2:
Narrated 'Aisha: I used to wash the traces of Janaba (semen) from the clothes of the Prophet and he used to go for prayers while traces of water were still on it (water spots were still visible).

Sahih Bukhari...: :clap2:
Mohammed said, “The marriage vow most rightly expected to be obeyed is the husband’s right to enjoy the wife’s vagina"

Really what liberal actually admires Muhammad? I think in America Muslims should have the same freedoms as Christians but I, personally, abhor all religions.

From the video:
He then realised how the teachings of Muhammad and the Quran were used to deceive followers in order to gain control, money and power

So Islam is just like Christianity... go figure.

Last edited:
Really what liberal actually admires Muhammad? I think in America Muslims should have the same freedoms as Christians but I, personally, abhor all religions.

From the video:
He then realised how the teachings of Muhammad and the Quran were used to deceive followers in order to gain control, money and power

So Islam is just like Christianity... go figure.
Christianity is nothing like islam. The god of islam is satan.

Dr. Wafa Sultan, Among Time magazine's 100 men and women whose power, talent or moral example is transforming our world: THE BARBARIC TREATMENT OF WOMEN IN ISLAM
When it comes to speak about women in Islam, now I am free. But I cannot forget my niece. She was forced to marry her cousin when she was 10, he was over 40. Her marriage was valid and legalized under the Islamic shariah [law] because Muhammad, the prophet of Islam, married his second wife when she was 6, he was over 50.

I always remember my niece coming back to her father's house begging him not to send her back to her husband. He would say in Islam it is a shame for a woman to leave her husband's house. God will reward you for obeying him.

At the age of 25, my niece committed suicide by setting herself on fire She was burned to death leaving 4 children.

In 2002, the Saudi religious police stopped schoolgirls from leaving a blazing building because they were not wearing the correct Islamic dress. There were about 800 female students in the school building when this tragedy took place and at least 15 girls were killed.

You must fight the brain-washing machine called Islam. In order to understand Islam, you have to read the biography of Muhammad. It is very traumatizing. It is very shocking. He married his second wife when she was 6 years old, he was over 50. He married his daughter-in-law. His son was adopted so he turned to his followers and said I was told by god that sdoption is forbidden to justify his marriage to his daughter-in-law.

Muhammad's third wife was Safiyah. He attacked her tribe, he killed her father, her brother and her husband. That same day, he slept with her. That's what I call Islam.

Muslims have only two choices: To change or to be crushed. Please, please don't let your civilized way of thinking interfere with your defending America. Please, please defend your values. Please defend your freedom.

In America, I enjoy just walking down the street in America by myself without being accused of being a whore is a blessing. Just chatting with my male next-door-neighbor without being accused of committing adulter is a blessing.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=up3yuQDAWKQ]Wafa Sultan - YouTube[/ame]

Mahomet was a misogynist...:eek:

Sahih Bukhari Hadeeth: Mohammed asked, "Is not the value of a woman's eye-witness testimony half that of a man's?" A woman said, "Yes." He said, "That is because a woman's mind is deficient."

But, Mahomet still loved pussy :clap2:

Bukhari: Mohammed said, “The marriage vow most rightly expected to be obeyed is the husband’s right to enjoy the wife’s vagina.”

Mahomet married his former daughter-in-law, Zaynab, recently divorced from his son.

Forum List

Back