The Dark Side of Christmas

Gunny, Clay:

Merry Christams and Save the Whales, eh?

whale.jpg

Powerman said:
My attitude was just fine. It was you who incorrectly thought I was flaming you and made false accusations in the first place. I said that people are making too big of a deal about this happy holidays/merry christmas nonsense. That's all I said. And then you have to act as if I was saying that directly towards you and telling you how to think. It's just silly. Read it again and tell me who was the one with the negative attitude.

I'm said my peace and I think you were jumping to conclusions based on your pre conceived notions about me.

Enjoy your Christmas Kathy.

Are you a martyr or something?

I think you like getting banned.

LuvRPgrl said:
Are you a martyr or something?

I think you like getting banned.

I don't appreciate being banned at all actually. I don't understand the point of limiting free speech on a forum such as this. All it does is run people off. Why do you think there are so many people all sitting around here agreeing with eachother on every friggin thing on the board. And as soon as someone comes in with differing opinions they become blackballed and even when they have valid points they are ignored. It's quite silly actually.

Powerman said:
I don't appreciate being banned at all actually. I don't understand the point of limiting free speech on a forum such as this. All it does is run people off. Why do you think there are so many people all sitting around here agreeing with eachother on every friggin thing on the board. And as soon as someone comes in with differing opinions they become blackballed and even when they have valid points they are ignored. It's quite silly actually.

WRONG again. They dont get blackballed for disagreeing.

TRY READING AND FOLLOWING THE RULES IDIOT. It states quite clearly no bickering in the PUBLIC forums with the mods on banning warnings. DO IT IN PM idiot.

And besides, it also states NO FLAMING MODS, ok? YOUR opinion is it wasnt a flame, but guess what, YOU ARENT THE MOD, so your opinion doesnt count, can you get that through your size 25 rock skull???????????

I have been warned twice and I ceased and desisted, you got warned, banned, then you come on whining about it again, again claiming you didnt flame,,,I can only sumize you enjoy getting banned, ACTIONS speak louder than words. and you are acting like an idiot.

LuvRPgrl said:

TRY READING AND FOLLOWING THE RULES IDIOT. It states quite clearly no bickering in the PUBLIC forums with the mods on banning warnings. DO IT IN PM idiot.

And besides, it also states NO FLAMING MODS, ok? YOUR opinion is it wasnt a flame, but guess what, YOU ARENT THE MOD, so your opinion doesnt count, can you get that through your size 25 rock skull???????????

I have been warned twice and I ceased and desisted, you got warned, banned, then you come on whining about it again, again claiming you didnt flame,,,I can only sumize you enjoy getting banned, ACTIONS speak louder than words. and you are acting like an idiot.

Wouldn't you calling me an idiot be considered flaming?

Kathy was out of line and it's simple but I've forgiven her. No big deal. I don't see why the fuck you are so obsessed with it though.

Powerman said:
Wouldn't you calling me an idiot be considered flaming?

Kathy was out of line and it's simple but I've forgiven her. No big deal. I don't see why the fuck you are so obsessed with it though.

Are you a moddy? The RULE applies to MODDIES, idiot. Go read them, no wonder you cant comprehend the Bible and you are so scared of ID being discussed.

LuvRPgrl said:
Are you a moddy? The RULE applies to MODDIES, idiot. Go read them, no wonder you cant comprehend the Bible and you are so scared of ID being discussed.

I understand the situation. I think you might need to take your blood pressure medication over there buddy. And I'm not "scared" of ID being taught. But like most people who know what the fuck is going on it's a concern because it shouldn't be taught. It has no place in science class. And I have no problem comprehending the Bible. I'm not a scholar but most of it seems pretty cut and dry. The only time it gets hairy is when apologetics groups get together to try to defend the insane passages and make them mean something different than what they say.

LuvRPgrl said:

LuvRPgrl, take a Valium. Please. It's Christmas. Cut the flaming for one night.

Powerman said:
I understand the situation. I think you might need to take your blood pressure medication over there buddy. And I'm not "scared" of ID being taught. But like most people who know what the fuck is going on it's a concern because it shouldn't be taught. It has no place in science class. And I have no problem comprehending the Bible. I'm not a scholar but most of it seems pretty cut and dry. The only time it gets hairy is when apologetics groups get together to try to defend the insane passages and make them mean something different than what they say.

My blood pressure is fine. always is.

LuvRPgrl said:
My blood pressure is fine. always is.

Good deal. Mine was pretty high when I went to the doctor the other day. I don't know if it was stress or what but it was a bit higher than usual. Time to shed some pounds it looks like.

The ClayTaurus said:
Ok, so, we both think it's the other person's fault. Cool.
Funny, I could make the same argument for both sides... maybe it's not a party lines issue so much as it is an arrogance issue. And to save you the trouble, yes, I know I'm arrogant.
Again, not what I was implying. This must be another example of where be both think the other person sucks at comprehending/conveying.

No, not really. I take exception to his lack of ability to form complex thought processes. He's the liberal equivalent of Bob see Jane Bob like Jane. I'd think that even if he was a Mormon. But he's not, he's some frat boy or frat boy wannabe who gets his rocks off thinking he's being clever through his keyboard. Probably because he doesn't have the rocks to say anything he says on here to anyone's face.
Man, you totally got me off on a tangent. Good job!
Well, thank you. It's nice to know you're holding everyone's hand. At least, that's what I'm assuming your point is, because you clearly understand the context of my post, so if you're not trying to help the oblivious, you're just being an ass for the sake of it.

I can relate. With the being an ass part.

Oh! Oh! Ready for me to be a hypocrite too? I'm going to go drink and play pool now, catch ya tomorrow.

But I AM trying to help the oblivious .... you just won't listen. :beer:

Forum List

Back