The Dark Side of Christmas

Kathianne said:
Well, feeling a lot like Luv with 3 in a row, but it's slow, I think you might be correct about the writer, but the message does resonate with me. Merry Christmas again, Abbey.

Merry Christmas, Kathianne. God bless us, everyone!

Merry-Christmas1.gif

Kathianne said:
Yeah, in about 40 hours or so, give or take. PM, hope you come back with a better 'tude.
Why even let him come back at all? He clearly thinks the only way to talk with someone is like you would your sophomore roomate who just bonged a beer. I only wonder if he really thinks he's as funny as he postures, but I guess when your daily mental stimulation consists of "Dude, I had like, 4 brews last night, and you had like 5, so that makes, like, 11, I think, total. Dude." that's all you can really expect out of a person, if even that.

The ClayTaurus said:
I guess when your daily mental stimulation consists of "Dude, I had like, 4 brews last night, and you had like 5, so that makes, like, 11, I think, total. Dude." that's all you can really expect out of a person, if even that.

Wait, what's wrong with that?

Said1 said:
I knew the comment was not directed at me, but still, don't make fun of my culture.
But it's a side-effect of my transformation into a conservative. Just ask RWA...

The ClayTaurus said:
Why even let him come back at all? He clearly thinks the only way to talk with someone is like you would your sophomore roomate who just bonged a beer. I only wonder if he really thinks he's as funny as he postures, but I guess when your daily mental stimulation consists of "Dude, I had like, 4 brews last night, and you had like 5, so that makes, like, 11, I think, total. Dude." that's all you can really expect out of a person, if even that.

Censorship based on judgementalism. Nice.

Kathianne said:
Yeah, in about 40 hours or so, give or take. PM, hope you come back with a better 'tude.

My attitude was just fine. It was you who incorrectly thought I was flaming you and made false accusations in the first place. I said that people are making too big of a deal about this happy holidays/merry christmas nonsense. That's all I said. And then you have to act as if I was saying that directly towards you and telling you how to think. It's just silly. Read it again and tell me who was the one with the negative attitude.

I'm said my peace and I think you were jumping to conclusions based on your pre conceived notions about me.

Enjoy your Christmas Kathy.

Powerman said:
My attitude was just fine. It was you who incorrectly thought I was flaming you and made false accusations in the first place. I said that people are making too big of a deal about this happy holidays/merry christmas nonsense. That's all I said. And then you have to act as if I was saying that directly towards you and telling you how to think. It's just silly. Read it again and tell me who was the one with the negative attitude.

I'm said my peace and I think you were jumping to conclusions based on your pre conceived notions about me.

Enjoy your Christmas Kathy.

Clearly you were trying to dictate which emotions should dominate kathianne's psyche during the yule.

GunnyL said:
Merry Christmas.
I got drunker-n-a-skunk at the Christmas Party last night. Should I leave? ;)

Considering your ability to to post something from time to time that indicates complex thought processes, I'd say no...

But then again, there's that whole misunderstanding-the-point-of-people's-posts thing that plagues you from time to time...

I guess, since I'm all about banning people based on my "judgementalism," I'll say emphatically: "YES!"

That, and saying "no" wouldn't make it as easy for you to ridicule me, not that I'm suggesting you need the help. ;)

Happy New Years, as well, sir. Hope your Christmas party was memorable.

The ClayTaurus said:
Considering your ability to to post something from time to time that indicates complex thought processes, I'd say no...

But then again, there's that whole misunderstanding-the-point-of-people's-posts thing that plagues you from time to time...

I guess, since I'm all about banning people based on my "judgementalism," I'll say emphatically: "YES!"

That, and saying "no" wouldn't make it as easy for you to ridicule me, not that I'm suggesting you need the help. ;)

Happy New Years, as well, sir. Hope your Christmas party was memorable.

Perhaps it not an inability to comprehend on my part; rather, your inability to convey the point you are attempting to make in a clear, concise manner? Or, it could just be that you mistake disagreement with an inability to comprehend. I find that quite the common line of thinking among liberals.

While I will readily admit that I am not above ridicule when I consider it an appropriate response, I wasn't aware I spent much time and effort ridiculing YOU.

Obviously at some point in time you have taken exception to Powerman's personal partying habits. When you make statements such as you did above, you assume every reader understands your point, when taken at face value, it says exactly what I responded with.

GunnyL said:
Perhaps it not an inability to comprehend on my part; rather, your inability to convey the point you are attempting to make in a clear, concise manner? Or, it could just be that you mistake disagreement with an inability to comprehend.
Ok, so, we both think it's the other person's fault. Cool.
GunnyL said:
I find that quite the common line of thinking among liberals.
Funny, I could make the same argument for both sides... maybe it's not a party lines issue so much as it is an arrogance issue. And to save you the trouble, yes, I know I'm arrogant.
GunnyL said:
While I will readily admit that I am not above ridicule when I consider it an appropriate response, I wasn't aware I spent much time and effort ridiculing YOU.
Again, not what I was implying. This must be another example of where be both think the other person sucks at comprehending/conveying.
GunnyL said:
Obviously at some point in time you have taken exception to Powerman's personal partying habits.
No, not really. I take exception to his lack of ability to form complex thought processes. He's the liberal equivalent of Bob see Jane Bob like Jane. I'd think that even if he was a Mormon. But he's not, he's some frat boy or frat boy wannabe who gets his rocks off thinking he's being clever through his keyboard. Probably because he doesn't have the rocks to say anything he says on here to anyone's face.
Man, you totally got me off on a tangent. Good job!
GunnyL said:
When you make statements such as you did above, you assume every reader understands your point, when taken at face value, it says exactly what I responded with.
Well, thank you. It's nice to know you're holding everyone's hand. At least, that's what I'm assuming your point is, because you clearly understand the context of my post, so if you're not trying to help the oblivious, you're just being an ass for the sake of it.

I can relate. With the being an ass part.

Oh! Oh! Ready for me to be a hypocrite too? I'm going to go drink and play pool now, catch ya tomorrow.

Forum List

Back