The Dangers of Whitewashing Black History

#TheLargerIssue #SingleParenting #Fatherlessness #ChildNeglectMaltreatment #MentalHealth #Solutions

Are you saying that Black neighborhoods are safe places for Blacks? Where does Black on Black violence/murders occur?

The larger question:

WHO are our Nation's primary child caregivers responsible for raising, nurturing and socializing perfectly healthy American newborns, maturing into apparent depressed, frustrated, angry, emotionally ill, sometimes violent SUIC!DAL, HOMIC!DAL, DOMESTIC AMERICAN TERRORISTS (*May 18, 2015 - Rise in Suic!de by Black Children Surprises Researchers - The New York Times*) causing COMMUNITY VIOLENCE, COMMUNITY FEAR, TERRORIZING, gunning down, killing American Babies and Elders, as well as impugning the image of our peaceful, responsible black or American friends, neighbors and co-workers of African descent?"

WAKA FLOCKA DEBRA ANTNEY_2.jpg
POVERTY toya graham .jpg
T.H.U.G.L.I.F.E_Michael_Singleton.jpg
Pictured: Baltimore mom Toya Graham's APPARENT emotionally ill teen son smokes 'something' as he handles a semi-automatic firearm readily capable of causing death to Americans kids much like the late NINE-YEAR-OLD Miss Jamyla Bolden and the late FIVE-YEAR-OLD Miss Laylah Petersen, two American children murdered inside their homes while minding their own business.

Pictured: Ms. Toya Graham’s APPARENT emotionally ill, suicidal/homicidal thinking 15-year-old son (*May 18, 2015 - Rise in Suicide by Black Children Surprises Researchers - The New York Times*) who joined significant numbers of his emotionally ill young teen classmates in attempting to cause grave bodily harm or death to police officers attempting to protect Ms. Graham’s peaceful neighbors from being emotionally and/or physically harmed (or worse) by emotionally ill teens and adults.

1jamyla_bolden_2.jpg

Peace.
___
American *(Children)* Lives Matter; Take Pride In Parenting; End Our National Health Crisis; Child Abuse and Neglect; End Community Violence/Fear, Police Anxiety & Educator's Frustrations

Not IM2. He puts down whites and calls all white posters racist just for disagreeing with him. He never finds anything positive to say about whites.

Yes, I agree with you.

I think that comes from a lifetime of oppression though.

I once was robbed by some friends of friend. . . . . simply because of the color of my skin. NO OTHER REASON. I was at a complete loss, and did not get it. Before I called the police on them, I had to sit down and have a long talk with friend, knowing that calling the police would do two things, first, it would do no good, and second, it would probably make matters worse.

It would take me hours, maybe even days for me to make you understand.

And still? You probably would never understand how a friend of a friend could break into your house and steal from you, simply b/c they believe they are owed, b/c you have a different skin color. I get it though, it took me a long time. It is a completely different mind set when you live in a community that is oppressed and hopeless.

When you see someone as the enemy, not as individuals, but as a group, because that is how YOU TOO, have also been always been treated since birth.

It is much the same way soldiers are indoctrinated to go into battle. Society does this to us all. You may think you are different, but you do not see the many ways in which you act as he does. He sees it, he is just trying to make YOU see it.

If you don't understand at this point, you probably never will.

You don't seem to understand this:

“ I posit that the Discourse of Individualism functions to: deny the significance of race and the advantages of being white; hide the accumulation of wealth over generations; deny social and historical context; prevent a macro analysis of the institutional and structural dimensions of social life; deny collective socialization and the power of dominant culture (media, education, religion, etc.) to shape our perspectives and ideology; function as neo-colorblindness and reproduce the myth of meritocracy; and make collective action difficult. Further, being viewed as an individual is a privilege only available to the dominant group. I explicate each of these discursive effects and argue that while we may be considered individuals in general, white insistence on Individualism in discussions of racism in particular functions to obscure and maintain racism.”

Robin DeAngelo

You also don't seem to get that when we talk about white racism it is not just limited to random acts of individuals. We are talking about almost 2.5 centuries of laws, polices and systems to benefit one group and limit others. This obtuse obsession whites have with trying to force us to ignore a system to try tellig is hat w us guess one by one whether whie pes is racis has jus got to go.

150622092921-president-barack-obama-racism-quote-6-22-15-exlarge-169.jpg

And you really need not listen to Molly. I don't see any compliments towards blacks by whites here including her. So f--- Molly.

No, I completely understand it.

I never called the police.

My reparations are paid. I advocate when I can, and work with the community when I can as well.

I have been robbed three times by the black man, I have given him thousands and thousands of dollars in wealth, simply because he felt he needed it more than I. That is fine, I hold no ill will. Proverbs 22:22-23, Proverbs 3:27-28, Proverbs 28:27 We could go on.

I realize, that my position in society was possible because of who I am, so I just learned, and adapted.

I will no longer be a whipping post though. I live at 75% of poverty, am disabled, I have no more to give sir.

You CAN NOT use the government to FORCE people to do their part though, that is the same as instituting slavery. SLAVERY IS THE USE OF FORCE ROB PEOPLE OF THEIR FREEDOM.

Readdressing one wrong, with the same use of another wrong is morally and ethically repulsive and will never, ever heal this nation. It will only cause more ill will and racial strife, which, the ruling class is well aware. As you can see from the reactions in this thread, it will only bring about rebellion and obstinacy from hypocritical materialists.

We must fight this battle together, and bring folks together as one.

As long as you are going about dividing them? You will never have success. Though I do wish you luck.

You and I both know, none of these folks would ever trade places with you for even a day. That is how awful they are. I would.
"I have been robbed three times by the black man, I have given him thousands and thousands of dollars in wealth, simply because he felt he needed it more than I. "

Did you mean "a Black man" or Black people in general?

Does IM2 mean a white man or white people in general?
I cant answer for IM2. You can answer for yourself cant you?

I probably know more about real black history than IM2 from talking to people, and I'm a cracker. :auiqs.jpg:

I bet he's a coal-black doodoo-type, too.

:auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg:

Take your act to the comedy house.

How many experiences did your family have with the KKK, boy?
I know my grandpa and his brothers killed about a dozen of them before he had to escape Mississippi. Personally I have dealt with white nationalists like the kkk on at least 3 occasions. 1 resulting in said peckerwood spending a month in the hospital and claiming he was jumped by a gang of Koreans.

• Thanks
Reactions: IM2

Hello, A. Any truth to the rumor you and IM2, as well as a few other usmb members share the same VPN or Virtual Private Network, which many folks purchase to mask or change their Internet Protocol Address for the purpose of creating multiple accounts on various sites or message boards?

what_is_vpn.jpg

Peace and Happy New Year!

Hello, A. Any truth to the rumor you and IM2, as well as a few other usmb members share the same VPN or Virtual Private Network, which many folks purchase to mask or change their Internet Protocol Address for the purpose of creating multiple accounts on various sites or message boards?

I'm assuming you have no clue how a VPN works since you asked me that question? You dont purchase a VPN to change your IP. Thats just a function of how it works. You use a VPN to encrypt your connection so your ISP cannot throttle your bandwidth or track what websites you visit and eliminate MITM attacks

BTW that image you have is for a corporate VPN which works a little differently than one people use as private citizens. The one you have pictured is point to multi point vs point to point which is what a private citizen would use.

Last edited:

I'm assuming you have no clue how a VPN works since you asked me that question? You dont purchase a VPN to change your IP. Thats just a function of how it works. You use a VPN to encrypt your connection so your ISP cannot throttle your bandwidth or track what websites you visit and eliminate MITM attacks

Hello, A. Plz educate me.

Does a using a VPN prevent a webmaster from learning a visitor's ISP provider, as well as true IP address of people visiting the site?

Could using a VPN allow me to circumvent a website's rules about a single user opening multiple accounts..

Asclepias, can you confirm the rumor alleging you and a few other USMB members are using a VPN to create and post under multiple member names?

Peace.

Hello, A. Plz educate me.

Does a using a VPN prevent a webmaster from learning a visitor's ISP provider, as well as true IP address of people visiting the site?

Could using a VPN allow me to circumvent a website's rules about a single user opening multiple accounts..

Asclepias, can you confirm the rumor alleging you and a few other USMB members are using a VPN to create and post under multiple member names?

Peace.
Yeah it does prevent knowledge of the visitors ISP provider and true IP but thats kind of misleading. Your home router hides your true IP from your ISP via a process called NAT. Your router is then assigned an IP by your ISP before going out to the web using that same process. If you use a VPN your VPN provider will be known instead of your ISP by whatever site you connect to..

Depends on what you mean. Regardless of If you use a VPN you still present one IP address to the site. If you disable the the VPN and use your ISP as the source IP address it will be different from your VPN IP address. You would have to switch back and forth to post under multiple accounts and you would need a separate VPN connection for each account.

I dont deal in rumors so I wont confirm or deny. If I am their heads that deeply that this is even a point of discussion I would like to keep them guessing. :rolleyes:

i didn’t watch the vid, but I will say it isn’t safe to walk through a predominately black neighborhood at night. Everyone knows that.

I've walked in the hood at night plenty and never been bothered. However walking through a white neighborhood or an all white town at night is vey hazardous for blacks.

Everybody knows that.

Are you saying that Black neighborhoods are safe places for Blacks? Where does Black on Black violence/murders occur?

I am saying exactly that.

Concern yourself with Europe because you whites over there are responsible for 2 world wars and over 60 million deaths from that alone. And Hitter was white. So was Stalin.

#TheLargerIssue #SingleParenting #Fatherlessness #ChildNeglectMaltreatment #MentalHealth #Solutions

The larger question:

WHO are our Nation's primary child caregivers responsible for raising, nurturing and socializing perfectly healthy American newborns, maturing into apparent depressed, frustrated, angry, emotionally ill, sometimes violent SUIC!DAL, HOMIC!DAL, DOMESTIC AMERICAN TERRORISTS (*May 18, 2015 - Rise in Suic!de by Black Children Surprises Researchers - The New York Times*) causing COMMUNITY VIOLENCE, COMMUNITY FEAR, TERRORIZING, gunning down, killing American Babies and Elders, as well as impugning the image of our peaceful, responsible black or American friends, neighbors and co-workers of African descent?"

View attachment 237323
View attachment 237324
View attachment 237325
Pictured: Baltimore mom Toya Graham's APPARENT emotionally ill teen son smokes 'something' as he handles a semi-automatic firearm readily capable of causing death to Americans kids much like the late NINE-YEAR-OLD Miss Jamyla Bolden and the late FIVE-YEAR-OLD Miss Laylah Petersen, two American children murdered inside their homes while minding their own business.

Pictured: Ms. Toya Graham’s APPARENT emotionally ill, suicidal/homicidal thinking 15-year-old son (*May 18, 2015 - Rise in Suicide by Black Children Surprises Researchers - The New York Times*) who joined significant numbers of his emotionally ill young teen classmates in attempting to cause grave bodily harm or death to police officers attempting to protect Ms. Graham’s peaceful neighbors from being emotionally and/or physically harmed (or worse) by emotionally ill teens and adults.

Peace.
___
American *(Children)* Lives Matter; Take Pride In Parenting; End Our National Health Crisis; Child Abuse and Neglect; End Community Violence/Fear, Police Anxiety & Educator's Frustrations

That is not the larger question.

i didn’t watch the vid, but I will say it isn’t safe to walk through a predominately black neighborhood at night. Everyone knows that.

I've walked in the hood at night plenty and never been bothered. However walking through a white neighborhood or an all white town at night is vey hazardous for blacks.

Everybody knows that.

Concern yourself with Europe because you whites over there are responsible for 2 world wars and over 60 million deaths from that alone. And Hitter was white. So was Stalin.

So was Leopold who never gets mentioned with the other genocidal whites from europe who killed and maimed millions in the Congo because those killed were Black..

Leopold II of Belgium - Wikipedia

Last edited:
Your reply doesn't make sense. How old a neighborhood is is irrelevant.
Thats because you are too dumb to understand the correlation between age and history. :rolleyes:
And you resort to name calling when you realize what you said was bullshit.
I didnt call you a name. I said you were dumb because you dont understand the correlation between age and history. :rolleyes:
Having a stereotype has no boundaries like age or history. You stereotype whites by SOME white history. Yet blacks get their panties in a wad when the bad crimes from the ghettos gets a stereotype. Regardless of when it happens, it still happens. The stereotypes have a beginning, it doesn't mean all whites were or are bad, or that all blacks who live in the ghettos are bad. But you only chose to see bad in whites with history or stereotypes.
You sound seriously confused. I stereotype whites by all white history. Who said all whites are bad? Why is it when I point out what whites have done bad do you start getting defensive and dumb?
You have a problem reading. I am not dumb nor defensive. Blacks tend to stereotype whites by SOME history yet they get irate when whites stereotype them by SOME history or things that still happen.

The best thing Blacks could do is to stop judging a man by his skin color before judging his character.....

. . . and that sir, is all they really want from whites.
Not IM2. He puts down whites and calls all white posters racist just for disagreeing with him. He never finds anything positive to say about whites.

Yes, I agree with you.

I once was robbed by some friends of friend. . . . . simply because of the color of my skin. NO OTHER REASON. I was at a complete loss, and did not get it. Before I called the police on them, I had to sit down and have a long talk with friend, knowing that calling the police would do two things, first, it would do no good, and second, it would probably make matters worse.

And still? You probably would never understand how a friend of a friend could break into your house and steal from you, simply b/c they believe they are owed, b/c you have a different skin color. I get it though, it took me a long time. It is a completely different mind set when you live in a community that is oppressed and hopeless.

When you see someone as the enemy, not as individuals, but as a group, because that is how YOU TOO, have also been always been treated since birth.

It is much the same way soldiers are indoctrinated to go into battle. Society does this to us all. You may think you are different, but you do not see the many ways in which you act as he does. He sees it, he is just trying to make YOU see it.

“ I posit that the Discourse of Individualism functions to: deny the significance of race and the advantages of being white; hide the accumulation of wealth over generations; deny social and historical context; prevent a macro analysis of the institutional and structural dimensions of social life; deny collective socialization and the power of dominant culture (media, education, religion, etc.) to shape our perspectives and ideology; function as neo-colorblindness and reproduce the myth of meritocracy; and make collective action difficult. Further, being viewed as an individual is a privilege only available to the dominant group. I explicate each of these discursive effects and argue that while we may be considered individuals in general, white insistence on Individualism in discussions of racism in particular functions to obscure and maintain racism.”

Robin DeAngelo

You also don't seem to get that when we talk about white racism it is not just limited to random acts of individuals. We are talking about almost 2.5 centuries of laws, polices and systems to benefit one group and limit others. This obtuse obsession whites have with trying to force us to ignore a system to try tellig is hat w us guess one by one whether whie pes is racis has jus got to go.

And you really need not listen to Molly. I don't see any compliments towards blacks by whites here including her. So f--- Molly.
I commend anyone on their good deeds, regardless of race, whereas you find fault with whites even if something is a positive attribute.

Yes, I agree with you.

Robin DeAngelo

No, I completely understand it.

I never called the police.

My reparations are paid. I advocate when I can, and work with the community when I can as well.

I have been robbed three times by the black man, I have given him thousands and thousands of dollars in wealth, simply because he felt he needed it more than I. That is fine, I hold no ill will. Proverbs 22:22-23, Proverbs 3:27-28, Proverbs 28:27 We could go on.

I realize, that my position in society was possible because of who I am, so I just learned, and adapted.

I will no longer be a whipping post though. I live at 75% of poverty, am disabled, I have no more to give sir.

You CAN NOT use the government to FORCE people to do their part though, that is the same as instituting slavery. SLAVERY IS THE USE OF FORCE ROB PEOPLE OF THEIR FREEDOM.

Readdressing one wrong, with the same use of another wrong is morally and ethically repulsive and will never, ever heal this nation. It will only cause more ill will and racial strife, which, the ruling class is well aware. As you can see from the reactions in this thread, it will only bring about rebellion and obstinacy from hypocritical materialists.

We must fight this battle together, and bring folks together as one.

As long as you are going about dividing them? You will never have success. Though I do wish you luck.

You and I both know, none of these folks would ever trade places with you for even a day. That is how awful they are. I would.
"I have been robbed three times by the black man, I have given him thousands and thousands of dollars in wealth, simply because he felt he needed it more than I. "

Did you mean "a Black man" or Black people in general?

Does IM2 mean a white man or white people in general?

Why do you try comparing things that don't happen? No policy made by blacks has robbed whites of hundreds of thousands of dollars. We blacks have been robbed by individual whites and whites in general.
what policies are robbing you?

Everybody knows that.

Ironic isn't it? Saying "you blacks" is offensive, but "you whites" is repeated often by you.

Everybody knows that.

So was Leopold who never gets mentioned with the other genocidal whites from europe who killed and maimed millions in the Congo because those killed were Black..

Leopold II of Belgium - Wikipedia

Yep, I could have made a very long list.

Thats because you are too dumb to understand the correlation between age and history. :rolleyes:
I didnt call you a name. I said you were dumb because you dont understand the correlation between age and history. :rolleyes:
Having a stereotype has no boundaries like age or history. You stereotype whites by SOME white history. Yet blacks get their panties in a wad when the bad crimes from the ghettos gets a stereotype. Regardless of when it happens, it still happens. The stereotypes have a beginning, it doesn't mean all whites were or are bad, or that all blacks who live in the ghettos are bad. But you only chose to see bad in whites with history or stereotypes.
You sound seriously confused. I stereotype whites by all white history. Who said all whites are bad? Why is it when I point out what whites have done bad do you start getting defensive and dumb?
You have a problem reading. I am not dumb nor defensive. Blacks tend to stereotype whites by SOME history yet they get irate when whites stereotype them by SOME history or things that still happen.
In my experience Blacks stereotype whites by all their history. I know for a fact I do. Whites have a reputation worldwide of fucking up every single place they go. If its not genocide its theft of resources, if its not that its enslavement of the indigenous and rape of their women. If its not that its poking their nose in where no one invited them and then they lie and make up shit to alter the historical facts.

Oh yeah I forgot to add. Sometimes its all that shit at once.

Last edited:
In my experience Blacks stereotype whites by all their history. I know for a fact I do. Whites have a reputation worldwide of fucking up every single place they go. If it not genocide its theft of resources, if if its not that its enslavement of the indigenous and rape of their women. If its not that its poking their nose in where no one invited them and then they lie and make up shit to alter the historical facts.

I don't think most whites here understand that we base what we say on a observed and recorded pattern of behavior. Some whites here even complain about other whites trying to fix the damage caused by white racism. Those whites are attacked for doing what is right. In all this victimhood, there is one basic principle many whites here have forgotten or maybe they never paid attention to the reality for which it was spoken.

Be not deceived; God is not mocked: for whatsoever a man soweth, that shall he also reap.

Forum List

Back