the dangers of gun worship

you people will hand them over in a heartbeat.

your all cowards who lie about being all big bad rebels

Does anyone else find it amusing that Truthiepoo believes the cops will start running around collecting guns the instant a law might be passed?

go get the quote where I claimed that you fucking liar.

Fuck you Diane, you uglyass moron. Try to come and get mine. Bitch.

if this country passes a law that says one of you ten guns is illegal what will you do when the police come to you to hand it over?

There would be so many lawsuits over that that it would be tied up in the SCOTUS for decades.

And they would rightly rule that such a law would be unconstitutional.

that is after the fact.

what would you do when they say hand it over?

:eusa_whistle:

you people will hand them over in a heartbeat.

your all cowards who lie about being all big bad rebels

You be the one at my door and try me.

There's not a law man anywhere around here within a hundred miles that would be STUPID enough to go house to house attempting to disarm people. He/she would never see the sunset, and there wouldn't be anyone dumb enough to take their place either. You just are NOT going to disarm America.

Last edited:
That's the way it should work. Identify someone clearly out of their minds, disarm them and remove them.

There is no need to disarm the entire town leaving the crazy guy on the street with a can of lighter fluid. Just identify and deal with the nutcase.

lucky people always make their intentions clear to relatives before going on shooting rampages

arms ownership is already restricted in the USA.

we can up the anti any time the majority wants it to be upped

The problem you have is that those who further the anti gun agenda aren't in the majority... It's why they only become vocal when they have the ability to play on people's emotions following a tragedy. You know... Never let a tragedy go to waste. And that my dear, makes the anti gun crowd and their anti Freedom agenda despicable.

the Constitution clearly leaves the term "Arms" for legislative interpretation.

yes to guns -

"Arms" to be only bolt / leaver action, 6 round maximum, chamber fed fire arms including pistols.

How does it feel to be so impotent you know you'll never limit other people's freedoms the way you insist you should?

20 dead beautiful children.

It limits your freedom to not be able to own a war gun unless you can pass a test for past stability? Looks like maybe your freedom in this regard needs limited.

the Constitution clearly leaves the term "Arms" for legislative interpretation.

yes to guns -

"Arms" to be only bolt / leaver action, 6 round maximum, chamber fed fire arms including pistols.

How does it feel to be so impotent you know you'll never limit other people's freedoms the way you insist you should?

20 dead beautiful children.

It limits your freedom to not be able to own a war gun unless you can pass a test for past stability? Looks like maybe your freedom in this regard needs limited.
Yes, yes, the common leftist refrain: "If you don't agree with and endorse what I say, there's something wrong with you!!"

Makes it easier to call for dissenters to be rounded up, doesn't it? "For their own protection", of course.

Forum List

Back