The Dangerous Lie That ‘Bush Lied’

11025130_377943489052007_7346586277717669007_n.jpg

Point of non disagreement. So did the Democrats. I am advocating a better policy, you are advocating pointing fingers.

I'm for placing the blame on those responsible. Mostly it falls on the Bush administration. Many Democrats in Congress are to blame for giving president Bush the deciding power and frankly should have resigned in disgrace for abdicating their Constitutional responsibility.

I am advocating a better policy, you are advocating pointing fingers.

I'm for placing the blame on those responsible. Mostly it falls on the Bush administratio
'
As I said...

Democrats said the same things, they were in the White House 8 of the 9 years before the buildup began, they were all over the Senate intelligence committee. Even the ones who voted against authorization said the same things, they didn't advocate we change course, just not invade.

Your quote accurately stated how the US has been all over the middle east making enemies. Democrats have been doing that just like Republicans, Homey, you didn't get your own quote. Democrats still are all over everyone's shit over there.

You need two fingers, the other pointing at yourself. This is all just about petty partisan points to you, that's all the middle east is. Democrats are no different, Obama showed that in spades

d

I'm for placing the blame on those responsible. Mostly it falls on the Bush administratio
'
As I said...

Democrats said the same things, they were in the White House 8 of the 9 years before the buildup began, they were all over the Senate intelligence committee. Even the ones who voted against authorization said the same things, they didn't advocate we change course, just not invade.

Your quote accurately stated how the US has been all over the middle east making enemies. Democrats have been doing that just like Republicans, Homey, you didn't get your own quote. Democrats still are all over everyone's shit over there.

You need two fingers, the other pointing at yourself. This is all just about petty partisan points to you, that's all the middle east is. Democrats are no different, Obama showed that in spades

60% of House Democrats (40% in the Senate) voted against giving President Bush the deciding power, whereas a total of 6 House Republicans (1 in the Senate) voted against it.

d

'
As I said...

60% of House Democrats (40% in the Senate) voted against giving President Bush the deciding power, whereas a total of 6 House Republicans (1 in the Senate) voted against it.

Re-read your own quote that I keep agreeing with. For whatever reason you don't want to do that. Note "WMDs" change nothing, meddling in the middle east has been a long term two party proposition. Again this obviously isn't a real issue to you, winning elections is an issue to you and pointing fingers a perfectly acceptable way to accomplish that.

I want a better policy. Get our military out, stop propping up dictators. Keep working towards energy independence. Supporting your blame game while your own party continues the same policies doesn't accomplish that, it accomplishes nothing. Other than electing Democrats, your goal

Thank you for posting this.

I get so sick and tired of the Left attacking a president who did what he thought best to defend American people – the very thing he swore to do when he took office. This story comes from someone who was THERE and reviewed the same information available to the president.

It's not a matter of whether or not Hussein had the weapons, it's that the left continues to support lies in trying to make them fact. It's dangerous.
Why do you accept the word of a long-time crony of Bush-Cheney as gospel?
Laurence Silberman - Profile - Right Web - Institute for Policy Studies
Since the Bush clan is allowed to keep classified documents under lock and key at the Bush library it's difficult to know just what the truth is.
Bush the president who fought to keep records secret opens library archives NBC News
Why The Bush Library Won t Make History It s All Politics NPR

As someone who has been voting since the Nixon years I can tell you that Silberman is anything but a disinterested neutral party.
Critical thinking seems to be a lost art.

Forum List

Back