"The Dangerous Case of Donald Trump"

McRocket

Gold Member
Apr 4, 2018
A new book delves into the president’s mental health.

'One comment was from Hal Brown, MSW, a colleague of John Gartner, Ph.D., whom we mentioned in the post. John is the founder of Duty to Warn, an organization intent on warning our country that we are in dire trouble due to our president’s mental instability. More than 60,000 mental health professionals have signed John’s petition, which states:

“We, the undersigned mental health professionals, believe in our professional judgment that Donald Trump manifests a serious mental illness that renders him psychologically incapable of competently discharging the duties of President of the United States. And we respectfully request he be removed from office, according to article 4 of the 25th amendment to the Constitution, which states that the president will be replaced if he is ‘unable to discharge the powers and duties of his office.’”'

I realize this is an old article. But I am fairly new here and have not seen this best-selling book mentioned yet.

85B4B9A1-7B08-4DD9-B20F-9C8F330F7FEA.png

You don't need to read a book to know how completely insane, corrupt, disturbed and incompetent Trump is. It is plain for all to see.

Last edited:
I can see where commies and fascists would find an America first president dangerous....I can see why the overpaid talking heads would think so...and the dems and the rinos....but in the heart beat of the nation we are loving Trump and his tone and actions....and that is why he will win again.....

'One comment was from Hal Brown, MSW, a colleague of John Gartner, Ph.D., whom we mentioned in the post. John is the founder of Duty to Warn, an organization intent on warning our country that we are in dire trouble due to our president’s mental instability. More than 60,000 mental health professionals have signed John’s petition, which states:
“We, the undersigned mental health professionals, believe in our professional judgment that Donald Trump manifests a serious mental illness that renders him psychologically incapable of competently discharging the duties of President of the United States. And we respectfully request he be removed from office, according to article 4 of the 25th amendment to the Constitution, which states that the president will be replaced if he is ‘unable to discharge the powers and duties of his office.’”'

I realize this is an old article. But I am fairly new here and have not seen this best-selling book mentioned yet.

Welp, 60,000 "mental-health professionals" and about 435,000 political analysts have all been made total fools of by Donald Trump. And yeah, this book was already talked about here long ago. No credible psychologist would make such claims of ANYONE without close, personal experience and extensive testing.

upload_2018-8-7_18-45-45.jpeg

I'll drink to that!

Maybe Dr. Gartner was in a coma during the 90's. The mental state of an Arkansas kid who never knew his father and grew up in his mother's shadow with a psychotic need to abuse women might have been far more interesting than the mental state of a self made billionaire.

Forum List

Back