the danger of illegal immigrants getting drivers licenses when they can't read road signs

How can illegals get drivers licenses when they cannot read or write
Pretty pictures...

Here is a sign you dont want to park your car next to.

Stop...

Illegal will take your car for scrap metal.

th4YXVIL41.jpg

That’s the whole OP? That illogical generalization? The problem of illegal immigration is too important for such nonsense.

I'm pretty sure they still have to pass a driver's test. :dunno:
No, in Virginia, if they cant speak English a translator can be there to "Assist" with the test. I have seen personally how fucked up illegal drivers are, because they DONT know the rules of the US, and have run over children because of it in my old neighborhood...

I don't think illegals should be able to get a driver's license, but the argument that they can't read road signs is an ignorant one. Let's take a look at Mexican road signs...

mexico%20roadsigns%201.png

Look familiar?

That’s the whole OP? That illogical generalization? The problem of illegal immigration is too important for such nonsense.
What’s nonsense is the unwarranted hysteria and demagoguery concerning immigration common to most on the right.

Addressing an important problem is neither hysteria nor demagoguery. You fail at trying to push the issue away.

It doesn't matter if they can read when they're smashed while they're driving the wrong way down the expressway.

THAT is much more to the point. It is a matter of cultural failure. Many of the countries from where illegal immigrants come are far behind in realizing and educating about the deadly seriousness of drunken driving. This is not the only area where an unacceptable degree of cultural retardation makes for a dangerous mismatch.

Tell you what, just visit a DL office and you will see Illegals file in with a White Woman who will help them fill out the drivers test with the right answers. Their little helper will be from a Local Church who will help them pass the test. Sit a little longer and you will see someone wearing clothes that look like the person who is getting the DL who will drive the car to pass the test. In just about every case she is a ringer. After all they look alike, and in some cases the examiner is from Mexico hired by the State to give the exam. Please spend a hour you will get a real education.

I have wondered about the southern trailer trash and driving. They can't read or write and most can't even speak english correctly.

Tell you what, just visit a DL office and you will see Illegals file in with a White Woman who will help them fill out the drivers test with the right answers. Their little helper will be from a Local Church who will help them pass the test. Sit a little longer and you will see someone wearing clothes that look like the person who is getting the DL who will drive the car to pass the test. In just about every case she is a ringer. After all they look alike, and in some cases the examiner is from Mexico hired by the State to give the exam. Please spend a hour you will get a real education.

Bullshit

Forum List

Back