The Danger of "Black Lives Matter"

Blm likes the attention from the media more than their own people. Why did they did they get punked n Chicago, why do real African activists laugh n call them a disgrace to their own people. Blm accepts homosexuality,abortion,transconfusion, n other immoral things that destroy the future of any race.

BLM is a fucking joke

Why the fuck would any productive black person lose sleep over a thug getting killed?

Not me

Whether or not you lose sleep over events have nothing to do with any topic discussed here.

Black Thug Lives don't matter, understand mutherfucker?

That also has shit to do with the topic. You're caught up on your feelings.

Stop posting

Still irrelevant

Why the fuck would any productive black person lose sleep over a thug getting killed?

Not me

Whether or not you lose sleep over events have nothing to do with any topic discussed here.

Stop posting

Still irrelevant

Your life is irrelevant mutherfucker

Stop posting

Still irrelevant

Your opinion of me is irrelevant as well

Stop posting

Still irrelevant

Your opinion of me is irrelevant as well

Well let me say something else irrelevant, I have to take a shit because I had a big lunch

Well let me say something else irrelevant, I have to take a shit because I had a big lunch

So then you have nothing else to say today, right?

Blm likes the attention from the media more than their own people. Why did they did they get punked n Chicago, why do real African activists laugh n call them a disgrace to their own people. Blm accepts homosexuality,abortion,transconfusion, n other immoral things that destroy the future of any race.

BLM is a fucking joke
There is no bigger joke than an uncle tom like you.

BLM is a fucking joke

Uncle Tom was actually a slave named Josiah Henson who started the first manual training school for blacks and walked from Kentucky to Canada

He was a great man, and a true leader, I would never call you a UNCLE TOM

BLM is a fucking joke

Uncle Tom was actually a slave named Josiah Henson who started the first manual training school for blacks and walked from Kentucky to Canada

I'm not talking about that uncle tom. I'm talking about the one that shuffles his feet and grins so the white man will rub his head for good luck.

I know you would never call me uncle tom.

BLM is a fucking joke

I'm not talking about that uncle tom. I'm talking about the one that shuffles his feet and grins so the white man will rub his head for good luck.

That's the ONLY UNCLE TOM you silly mutherfucker

BLM is a fucking joke

That's the ONLY UNCLE TOM you silly mutherfucker
Youre wrong. There have been uncle toms every since the first Africans were brought over to the US. You are just one of those "we be sick huh massa"

Forum List

Back