The Dance of Souls

DarkFury

Platinum Member
Feb 20, 2015
Sun, Sand And Palm Trees
It was early evening beside the lake and the sun barely above the crest of the earth. Two souls had gathered outside their tent staring into the embers of what at one time had been a fire. They watched the embers as they cracked and glowed because those two souls also cracked and glowed. Like a blessing from God a breeze struck the embers and with it life as two embers became two small flames.

The very breath of God became life as the two embers grew and started to dance. They drew closer together as if they were courting and the dancing became more intense. Once gathered they wrapped and they curled growing ever stronger and more alert to each other.

Alas their souls touched and the tears of angels began to fall. But it was not damping the souls of the two but bringing a hush of nature to this joining. The flames danced and bonded through the night over and over. As the sun rose the next morning flames now smaller the two souls glowed and crackled together.

Fury

It was early evening beside the lake and the sun barely above the crest of the earth. Two souls had gathered outside their tent staring into the embers of what at one time had been a fire. They watched the embers as they cracked and glowed because those two souls also cracked and glowed. Like a blessing from God a breeze struck the embers and with it life as two embers became two small flames.

The very breath of God became life as the two embers grew and started to dance. They drew closer together as if they were courting and the dancing became more intense. Once gathered they wrapped and they curled growing ever stronger and more alert to each other.

Alas their souls touched and the tears of angels began to fall. But it was not damping the souls of the two but bringing a hush of nature to this joining. The flames danced and bonded through the night over and over. As the sun rose the next morning flames now smaller the two souls glowed and crackled together.

Fury
Sounds like a good camping trip, Fury. Well done!

En voiçi un que j'ai écrit pour mon père adoré
jap-1852.gif

Instants passés, à tes cotés
T'avoir connu et tu m'as tout donné
Fleurs déposées sur ta tombe
Maintenant tu est devenu une ombre

Personne ne peut te remplacer
Et moi je ne fais que t'aimer
L'absence de ta voix et de tes conseils
Je pense toujours à toi à mon réveil

Chemin parcouru à des dates précises
Pour se souvenir de t'avoir connu
Une est la plus grise
Penser à toi, sur cette rue ou tu as vécu

Qui porte ton nom maintenant
Père, j'écris ses vers pour toi
Plus rien n'est comme avant
Tout se perd, mais pas les souvenirs d'autrefois

In English but it is not the same

Here's one I wrote for my beloved father

Instant past, by your side
I knew you and you gave me everything
Flowers on your grave
Now you have become a shadow

Nobody can replace you
And I my love keep on going
The absence of your voice and your advice
I always think of you when I wake up

Path traveled on specific dates
To remember you
One is the most gray
Think about you, on this street where you lived

Who carries your name now
Father, I write his verses for you
Nothing is as before
Everything is lost, but not memories of you

• Banned
En voiçi un que j'ai écrit pour mon père adoré
jap-1852.gif

Instants passés, à tes cotés
T'avoir connu et tu m'as tout donné
Fleurs déposées sur ta tombe
Maintenant tu est devenu une ombre

Personne ne peut te remplacer
Et moi je ne fais que t'aimer
L'absence de ta voix et de tes conseils
Je pense toujours à toi à mon réveil

Chemin parcouru à des dates précises
Pour se souvenir de t'avoir connu
Une est la plus grise
Penser à toi, sur cette rue ou tu as vécu

Qui porte ton nom maintenant
Père, j'écris ses vers pour toi
Plus rien n'est comme avant
Tout se perd, mais pas les souvenirs d'autrefois

In English but it is not the same

Here's one I wrote for my beloved father

Instant past, by your side
I knew you and you gave me everything
Flowers on your grave
Now you have become a shadow

Nobody can replace you
And I my love keep on going
The absence of your voice and your advice
I always think of you when I wake up

Path traveled on specific dates
To remember you
One is the most gray
Think about you, on this street where you lived

Who carries your name now
Father, I write his verses for you
Nothing is as before
Everything is lost, but not memories of you
Very beautiful.

Fury
That is just amazing.

Fury
Did you get the courage up to tell God he needs a Tic-Tac?

• Banned

Fury
No, but if he is reading this you did.

Fury
No, but if he is reading this you did.
Noticeably better..

Fury

:lmao:

Seriously though, mad props to NarcFury for not bolding his "creative" writing piece.

That must've taken oodles of courage.

Forum List

Back