The Damnation Of Confederate Memory

• Banned
Read more about Brother Nathanael here Real Jew News

Bottom Line: The clock is now ticking before a huge backlash against the Jews occurs both here in America and abroad. Whenever Jews arrogate to themselves overwhelming power, history has taught us that a reaction by the host nations eventually takes place. In order for the Jews to prevent a conflagration, they must place the host nation’s interests before their own Zionist agenda.

As a Street Evangelist, I am proposing another solution, which I call the Christian final solution. Jews must renounce their racist religion of Judaism, a “reactionary” religion, and become Christians.

Some say that many Jews are not part of the Zionist agenda but are simply rank and file Jewish citizens. But I say that corporate guilt is in place, that is, apart from a renunciation of the Jewish agenda, all Jews are culpable. I for one, and many like me, repudiated Judaism and became an Orthodox Christian. If I, a former Jew embraced Jesus Christ, why can’t they?

Brother Nathanael

Southern Confederate corporate guilt remains in place, excepting those Southerners who denounce and reject the Confederate agenda of mythology and romanticism of that era, all Southerners and running dogs are culpable.

I have a perfect retort for that post, but I don't know if I have enough ban points to spare.
Maybe try reasoned debate for a change? Unless you lack the confidence necessary in your positions.
Why don't you lay off the anti-Semitism?
Nope, still not reasoned debate, but nice try. Btw, use of the word "anti-Semite" is "anti-Gentilic", so why don't you lay off that first?

I have a perfect retort for that post, but I don't know if I have enough ban points to spare.
Maybe try reasoned debate for a change? Unless you lack the confidence necessary in your positions.
Why don't you lay off the anti-Semitism?
Nope, still not reasoned debate, but nice try. Btw, use of the word "anti-Semite" is "anti-Gentilic", so why don't you lay off that first?
I have a debating style in which I can switch roles and play either side. Without stigmatization of humans. You do not have that quality and I don't debate those that can't control their words.
Now for some reason you hate Jews.. and you extol that hate in a manner which is radical and in-concise. The basis of hate is a lack of control over oneself and shows character weakness. Not all people carry that chip on their shoulder,
Yes, there are bad Jews, there are bad people in every society. Not everyone is out to get you. If you could focused on those people that are bad as individuals, and not all those that are not.. You might realize the silliness of your position. Specifics will get you farther than generalizations and umbrella attacks.

Now, the clown in costume has a small point yet what he doesn't consider is that public opinion changes and people that were once repressed have gained power. It is up to each person in a society to determine what they want in their community.

I have a debating style in which I can switch roles and play either side.
Typical Jew and proud of it, I see. In point of fact, I don't hate all Jews. Nevertheless, if Jews are behind the effort that is ruining my country, that puts my people at risk of genocide, that dupes my leaders into catastrophic wars abroad, I reserve the right to condemn without apology. That said, my next door neighbors, Jews, stopped by my place with their relatives visiting from California last Passover and we shared a class of wine. I only spray-painted a swastika on their door once, and that was because I was drunk. They are lovely people.

Forum List

Back