The damage from obama will be lasting

Just amazing that Bush did absolutely no lasting damage isn't it?

I think the opening poster is realizing that if the Mormon guy wins he will do no better than Obama so is setting the mindset already that Romneys failure will be Obama's fault.
But Obama's failure has nothing to do with Bush damage at all does it.

Simple minded sheeple.

Bush did his fine share of lasting damage.... obama had made it worse.

Yep he carried on the Bush policies ie Bush III.

And Romney if elected will be NO different.

Bush III..... :lol: .... yeah i guess you could call it that considering he ran the bush play book. The point is... obama whines on what he was got left with.... did the whole hope and change dance...and continued on and made it much much worse.

I am not saying romney will make it any better.... but it IS time for a change. obama has proved flat out he is not that man.

What happened to the war on terror? Oh, yea, Obama won it. What happened to Osama Bin Laden? Oh, yea, Obama got him. What happened to Gaddafi? Oh, yea, Obama got him too. What happened to the Great Recession? Oh, yea, GDP has been growing for three years. What happened to GM? Oh, yea, Obama saved them, and they are the number one car maker in the world. What happened to the stock market? Oh, yea, it has doubled since the stimulus.

Obama has done a very good job.

ah yes, repeat it enough and maybe the majority of the people who disapprove of him will CHANGE THEIR MIND...:lol:

Prolly... it worked for Bush and Reagan.
The result of right wing talk radio and such. They have lots of "programs" on there.

right, right wing radio...:eusa_doh:

ah yes, repeat it enough and maybe the majority of the people who disapprove of him will CHANGE THEIR MIND...:lol:

The result of right wing talk radio and such. They have lots of "programs" on there.

right, right wing radio...:eusa_doh:

The biggest disgrace in the history of US politics...Best evidence: Arrogant loudmouth chumps/Ugly 'Mericans/Fox+Rush+whatever bots...

Dumbass, talk radio did not have any effect on elections till after Rush started taking off after 1984, so it did not help Reagan. It barely helped HW Bush the first time, and not at all the second.

Your theory is flawed and historically inaccurate. During the era of Reagan, the big three were IT, and they were and still are, STAUNCHLY left wing.

Double dumpass!
It effected the opinion of these who listen to it about the lasting effects of what Reagan did.
Sheesh... Can't even follow a simple train of thought.

Last edited:

Bush did his fine share of lasting damage.... obama had made it worse.

Yep he carried on the Bush policies ie Bush III.

And Romney if elected will be NO different.

Bush III..... :lol: .... yeah i guess you could call it that considering he ran the bush play book. The point is... obama whines on what he was got left with.... did the whole hope and change dance...and continued on and made it much much worse.

I am not saying romney will make it any better.... but it IS time for a change. obama has proved flat out he is not that man.

He knew what he was getting when he took the job. If he did not then he did not deserve to be president.
Which I don't think anyone has for a decade or so.

Dumbass, talk radio did not have any effect on elections till after Rush started taking off after 1984, so it did not help Reagan. It barely helped HW Bush the first time, and not at all the second.

Your theory is flawed and historically inaccurate. During the era of Reagan, the big three were IT, and they were and still are, STAUNCHLY left wing.

Double dumpass!
It effected the opinion of these who listen to it about the lasting effects of what Reagan did.
Perhaps if you clarified it better, that would have helped. Still incorrect, but that's okay.

Double dumpass!
Perhaps if you clarified it better, that would have helped. Still incorrect, but that's okay.

So you deny that right wing talk radio has not had a positive effect for improving the image of right wing politicians performances/policies?

Double dumpass!

So you deny that right wing talk radio has not had a positive effect for improving the image of right wing politicians performances/policies?
I dunno. Do you deny that the big 3 networks, with the addition of CNN, PBS and MSNBS did the same for Clinton, Carter, LBJ, Kennedy and FDR as well as an ongoing campaign currently to do the same to P-BO??

Just amazing that Bush did absolutely no lasting damage isn't it?

And just where is that written ?

I think the opening poster is realizing that if the Mormon guy wins he will do no better than Obama so is setting the mindset already that Romneys failure will be Obama's fault.

And just which side of your ass did you pull this out of ? Can you please point to me and show me where I "realize" anything at all.

This is simply a trip down memory lane.

But Obama's failure has nothing to do with Bush damage at all does it.

So, at least we have an admission that Obama was a failure. Nothing was said about Bush here. The article simply recounts the misteps of the Obama administration which have nothing to do with Bush....but do have something to do with the mishandling of the economy.

Simple minded sheeple.

Great conclusion based on nothing at all. That is even less than simple minded.

What happened to the war on terror? Oh, yea, Obama won it. What happened to Osama Bin Laden? Oh, yea, Obama got him. What happened to Gaddafi? Oh, yea, Obama got him too. What happened to the Great Recession? Oh, yea, GDP has been growing for three years. What happened to GM? Oh, yea, Obama saved them, and they are the number one car maker in the world. What happened to the stock market? Oh, yea, it has doubled since the stimulus.

Obama has done a very good job.

Pleases keep pushing those talking points. It does us a lot of good when people actually try to say things like this about GM when the facts so readily show that GM was nothing but a bribe to the unions for which we are footing the bill.

The Great Recession was probably not going to be so great until Obummer got his hands on it.

Instead he made a bunch of promises he couldn't keep.....just to remind you:

As a candidate, Obama promised to create five million new energy jobs alone, claimed that by the end of his first term his health care plan would “bring down premiums by $2,500 for the typical family,” and guaranteed that his financial rescue plan would help “stop foreclosures.” As president-elect, Obama informed us that he had asked two of his top economic advisers, Christina Romer and Jared Bernstein, to conduct a “rigorous analysis” of his economic recovery plan. The report that he released predicted unemployment would not rise above 8 percent if the stimulus plan was passed. And in the first year of his presidency, Obama pledged to “cut the deficit we inherited in half by the end of my first term in office,” “lift two million Americans from poverty,” and “jolt our economy back to life.”

Oh yeah....he didn't know how bad it was.

The problem is that he still doesn't and hasn't got a clue as to how to fix it.

Obama has done a good job ?

Only if his job was to screw up the economy and run up the debt.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back