The Daily Show Admits Liz Warren Is A Fake And Trump Is Right For Once

Do you even know what you are arguing at this point?
Let’s just take it one step at a time.
Do you believe Liz Warren has Native American Ancestry?
Obviously YOU don't!!!!!
The lie is the false claim that she used her heritage to get hired by Harvard, which has already been proven to be a Trumpian LIE.

Why did Representatives of the Cherokee nation protest her?

Are you Liz Warren?

You are arguing a proven fact. Just say she is a liar and move on with your life.

Why are you so personally invested in Liz Warren that you can’t admit she lied?
Again, you try to divert from the proven fact that Harvard pursued her based on her merits and not her ancestry. You lie that if she was not part Indian she would not have been hired, which even you know is a lie which is why you constantly try to deflect to anything else.

She does NOT have Native American Ancestry. Period.

Anything beyond that is bullshit.
Which has nothing to do with why Harvard PURSUED her.
And you have no idea if she is native American or not.

You mince words. I’ll deal in reality. I have no idea if you are a space chicken from Jupiter.

Sorry about the brain damage.

Obviously YOU don't!!!!!
The lie is the false claim that she used her heritage to get hired by Harvard, which has already been proven to be a Trumpian LIE.

Are you Liz Warren?

You are arguing a proven fact. Just say she is a liar and move on with your life.

Again, you try to divert from the proven fact that Harvard pursued her based on her merits and not her ancestry. You lie that if she was not part Indian she would not have been hired, which even you know is a lie which is why you constantly try to deflect to anything else.

You mince words. I’ll deal in reality. I have no idea if you are a space chicken from Jupiter.

The reality you can't deal with is you don't know exactly what her heritage is.

Ed, Hillary is an alcoholic lesbian and Bill isn’t Chelsea’s father.

Nothing you will ever say will change that.
Your deflection proves my point!
Thank you.
No one is deflecting, but you are ignoring factual data. Which makes you, a liar. Congrats, you're also a moron.
No you all are deflecting from the fact that her heritage had nothing to do with why Harvard PURSUED her hire.

Ok, space chicken from Jupiter. I don’t listen to aliens.

Until you can prove that you are not a space chicken from Jupiter, I will no longer reply to your nonsense.

Are you Liz Warren?

The reality you can't deal with is you don't know exactly what her heritage is.

You are a space chicken from Jupiter, you don’t know shit about Liz Warren.

She has only ever said that her family lore says that there is some Indian blood in their family. It is the new b******* GOP propaganda machine which is a disgrace that has made such a big deal about it. Meanwhile the GOP ruins the lives of your family and friends with their economic policy and you don't give a damn, brainwashed functional morons...

This time around, they will show she used it to ILLEGALLY get a professorship, denying a REAL Native American a seat at the table.
You mean they will use their Russian fake media and GOP hate radio to spread that lie.

It is NOT a lie, unless of course she proves her heritage. If she is not Native American, she mislead, deceived, and outright stole a professorship using false facts.

Her opponents, and other people..........have been sending her DNA kits FREE to prove, or disprove, her claims. So far, she has IGNORED it-)
The time has come. She needs to take the DNA test BUT her test needs to be administered on live TV to make sure she doesn't cheat......again.

This time around, they will show she used it to ILLEGALLY get a professorship, denying a REAL Native American a seat at the table.
You mean they will use their Russian fake media and GOP hate radio to spread that lie.

It is NOT a lie, unless of course she proves her heritage. If she is not Native American, she mislead, deceived, and outright stole a professorship using false facts.

Her opponents, and other people..........have been sending her DNA kits FREE to prove, or disprove, her claims. So far, she has IGNORED it-)
The time has come. She needs to take the DNA test BUT her test needs to be administered on live TV to make sure she doesn't cheat......again.
The stupid irrelevant b******* You dupes go on about it's just amazing...

Forum List

Back