The daily main stream commie media hypocritical attacks

Trump's actions, fake news, lies, and alt facts help him along that path.

you are a sick human being, snake. Very sick.

Trump's actions: Doing exactly what said during the campaign. Doing what the voters wanted done.

Fake news: all coming from the alt left, far left, and lying left

Lies: all coming from dems, libs, the lying media, and corrupt academia assholes

alt facts: a fantasy creation of dems, libs, and the lying media.

What is really funny, is that Trump's actions will make YOUR life better, but you are too indoctrinated with left wing bullshit to realize it.

The Democrats still refuse to accept Hillary's loss. To be fair you have to admit that Hillary was better at building alliances with foreign partners. American interests were never as important to Hillary as having "friends" from all over the world helping her in her many initiatives. What will become of Hillary's most important work?:

583be79ae011f.image.jpg

Funny how most those alleged Dem lies can be proven by facts, while the Right leans on proven "Fakes News" resources.
I'm not denying that some left leaning news resources over-step the boundaries of being consistently unbiased by their leaning to far tho the left, but then the right leaning resources also have that same problem.
What is at issue is not whether news sources lean right or left, but what is at issue, is it's all the absolute "fakes news" resources that are so popular with the alt-right posters on these very boards. Of course there are many people on this board who are clueless about the difference between left/right bias new sources and the blatant 'fake news' sources, that confuses the less intelligent.

coming from one of the most confused and ignorant, that is really funny. Thanks for the laugh this morning.

:offtopic:
Considering that have have spanked your butt consistently, what's there to laugh about? :dunno:
Why not address my post instead of demonizing me? I take it you can't refute my post. (Figures)
Like I said, there are right leaning and left leaning news resources. That would include, the Washington Post, New York Times, Fox News and Drudge as examples. None of the those are "Fake News" resources. They may lean right or left, but that does not make them "Fake News". If you think that's wrong, you are stupid.
Then there's the Daily Kos, Bipartisan Report, The Other 98% are just a few liberal "Fake News" sites./ Where as Conservative Frontline, InfoWars and Conservative Tribune are a few of the right wing "Fake News" sites. If anyone thinks these are real news, well then they are stupid..
Did you know that calling MSM news as lying, is the same tactic used by the Nazi Brownshirts. The word they used is "Lügenpresse".
Here read this and get a life.
=========================================================

America’s alt-right learns to speak Nazi: “Lügenpresse”
<Snip>
"In the interwar years the term was used both by communists against the “bourgeois Lügenpresse” and by the Nazis against—no surprise—the allegedly Jewish and Bolshevik media. Once the Nazis seized power and took control of the domestic press, they naturally stopped calling it a Lügenpresse. Instead Hitler and Goebbels once again applied it to the foreign press—for instance, for reporting the 1938 Kristallnacht."
==========================================================
Sieg heil, Redfish! :happy-1:
A Googol of Godwins

Doozies, who do not see, do see Nazi. With your vision blurred by dishonest self-interest, you jam in some quotation as if it is the obvious missing piece to a jigsaw puzzle. To make it all suddenly click into place, you smugly blame sane people if they can't see how your contraption fits together.

you are a sick human being, snake. Very sick.

Trump's actions: Doing exactly what said during the campaign. Doing what the voters wanted done.

Fake news: all coming from the alt left, far left, and lying left

Lies: all coming from dems, libs, the lying media, and corrupt academia assholes

alt facts: a fantasy creation of dems, libs, and the lying media.

What is really funny, is that Trump's actions will make YOUR life better, but you are too indoctrinated with left wing bullshit to realize it.

The Democrats still refuse to accept Hillary's loss. To be fair you have to admit that Hillary was better at building alliances with foreign partners. American interests were never as important to Hillary as having "friends" from all over the world helping her in her many initiatives. What will become of Hillary's most important work?:

583be79ae011f.image.jpg

Funny how most those alleged Dem lies can be proven by facts, while the Right leans on proven "Fakes News" resources.
I'm not denying that some left leaning news resources over-step the boundaries of being consistently unbiased by their leaning to far tho the left, but then the right leaning resources also have that same problem.
What is at issue is not whether news sources lean right or left, but what is at issue, is it's all the absolute "fakes news" resources that are so popular with the alt-right posters on these very boards. Of course there are many people on this board who are clueless about the difference between left/right bias new sources and the blatant 'fake news' sources, that confuses the less intelligent.

coming from one of the most confused and ignorant, that is really funny. Thanks for the laugh this morning.

Considering that have have spanked your butt consistently, what's there to laugh about? :dunno:
Why not address my post instead of demonizing me? I take it you can't refute my post. (Figures)
Like I said, there are right leaning and left leaning news resources. That would include, the Washington Post, New York Times, Fox News and Drudge as examples. None of the those are "Fake News" resources. They may lean right or left, but that does not make them "Fake News". If you think that's wrong, you are stupid.
Then there's the Daily Kos, Bipartisan Report, The Other 98% are just a few liberal "Fake News" sites./ Where as Conservative Frontline, InfoWars and Conservative Tribune are a few of the right wing "Fake News" sites. If anyone thinks these are real news, well then they are stupid..
Did you know that calling MSM news as lying, is the same tactic used by the Nazi Brownshirts. The word they used is "Lügenpresse".

<Snip>
"In the interwar years the term was used both by communists against the “bourgeois Lügenpresse” and by the Nazis against—no surprise—the allegedly Jewish and Bolshevik media. Once the Nazis seized power and took control of the domestic press, they naturally stopped calling it a Lügenpresse. Instead Hitler and Goebbels once again applied it to the foreign press—for instance, for reporting the 1938 Kristallnacht."
A Googol of Godwins

Doozies, who do not see, do see Nazi. With your vision blurred by dishonest self-interest, you jam in some quotation as if it is the obvious missing piece to a jigsaw puzzle. To make it all suddenly click into place, you smugly blame sane people if they can't see how your contraption fits together.

Hate factual history? Maybe you prefer alternative facts of history. It appears that would be your preference.
I tell you what, prove my factual history to be wrong. Prove it never happened. I'm calling you out.

583be79ae011f.image.jpg

<Snip>
A Googol of Godwins

Hate factual history? Maybe you prefer alternative facts of history. It appears that would be your preference.
I tell you what, prove my factual history to be wrong. Prove it never happened. I'm calling you out.

Were the Berkley riots more like Nazis or American patriots? Is shutting down the free speech of those you disagree with more like Nazis or American patriots?

Forum List

Back