The Daily Beast, No Less, Obama’s Gotta Go

Niall Ferguson's comdemnation of Obama's regime and his support for the GOP ticket is significant, no doubt.

Ferguson is a well respected scholar of economic history. I'm a big fan of his books, for example and will no doubt eventually read everything he's written on that subject

While I don't have a lot of trouble with his condemnation of current policies, I do not share his confidence that the GOP's "plan" is any better.

"I do not share his confidence that the GOP's "plan" is any better."

Well one thing is for sure. We won't know if we don't try. We do know wha we got with "hopey and changey".

we already tried your right wing plan and it got us into this mess

Niall Ferguson's comdemnation of Obama's regime and his support for the GOP ticket is significant, no doubt.

Ferguson is a well respected scholar of economic history. I'm a big fan of his books, for example and will no doubt eventually read everything he's written on that subject

While I don't have a lot of trouble with his condemnation of current policies, I do not share his confidence that the GOP's "plan" is any better.

Well one thing is for sure. We won't know if we don't try. We do know wha we got with "hopey and changey".

Do you share the right's newfound reverence for Simpson-Bowles?

No, the question is, Do you?
Why did Obama ignore the recommendations of his own handpicked committee? And that isnt the only instance of it either. He ignored the recommendations of his handpicked general in Afghanistan, with the dire results we've seen.

Do you share the right's newfound reverence for Simpson-Bowles?

No, the question is, Do you?
Why did Obama ignore the recommendations of his own handpicked committee? And that isnt the only instance of it either. He ignored the recommendations of his handpicked general in Afghanistan, with the dire results we've seen.

Because advice is exactly that, advice.

He's the one who has to make the decisions, not the person giving the advice.

1345413183554.cached.jpg

Forum List

Back