The Curse Of Saul Alinsky...

Seems ironic that Newt is both Alinsky's biggest disciple and biggest critic. :cool:

Can you run that by me one more time?

You are trying to tell us Newt loves Alinsky? The man who dedicated his book to Lucifer?

Aye carumba.:lol:

Seems ironic that Newt is both Alinsky's biggest disciple and biggest critic. :cool:

You are trying to tell us Newt loves Alinsky? The man who dedicated his book to Lucifer?

Tactics, YES! Grass roots organization that went into the "Contract" and the '94 election, Demonizing oponents, etc. It's all there.

Whatever- when it comes to FACTS, Pubs are FOS, and dupes are sorely misled. Alinsky was a very successful organizer and helped a lot of poor people.

Hillary was a disciple.

You can't deny that Newt and the Tea Party have picked up a thing or two from him. "Radical" can mean any number of things.

Hey hey hey I get mine from Abbie and Jerry. Most of us do on the conservative side when we swung from left to right.

My tactics are always Abbie's.

I used to be a major left wing radical till the Bernie and Bill show started talking about offing people and random re education camps.

Whatever- when it comes to FACTS, Pubs are FOS, and dupes are sorely misled. Alinsky was a very successful organizer and helped a lot of poor people.

Hillary was a disciple.

You can't deny that Newt and the Tea Party have picked up a thing or two from him. "Radical" can mean any number of things.
Libtards only claim the right follows the scumbag alinsky to deflect opinion from their own down falls. The clintons are big followers of alinsky as is obamaturd. Never heard of Newt until this thread to deflect.

Tactics, YES! Grass roots organization that went into the "Contract" and the '94 election, Demonizing oponents, etc. It's all there.

One thing you have to understand is many of the lib world switched because of Carter.

And we are very good. Actually we excel at nailing others.

This is and ok drag me across the finish line why I love Dr. Paul.

The old dude is truth personified.

Man this is a tough go.

Newt Gingrich is a Saul Alinsky Republican | Campaign 2012 | Washington Examiner

. But if any candidate is using Saul Alinsky's playbook in this campaign, it's Gingrich himself.

In his seminal 1971 work, "Rules for Radicals," left-wing community organizer Alinsky laid out his method for instigating change. Many of the tactics he spoke about -- such as exploiting resentment and pitting oneself against the establishment -- have become a central part of Gingrich's strategy for securing the Republican presidential nomination.

Gingrich's clashes against the establishment are classic Alinsky.

"The job of the organizer is to maneuver and bait the establishment so that it will publicly attack him as a 'dangerous enemy,'" Alinsky wrote in "Rules for Radicals." He went on to reveal that, "Today, my notoriety and the hysterical instant reaction of the establishment not only validate my credentials of competency but also ensure automatic popular invitation."

Though Gingrich has spent several decades profiting from being part of the Washington establishment, the fact that he's been attacked by so-called "elites" has become self-validating.

Last edited:
Newt Gingrich is a Saul Alinsky Republican | Campaign 2012 | Washington Examiner

. But if any candidate is using Saul Alinsky's playbook in this campaign, it's Gingrich himself.

In his seminal 1971 work, "Rules for Radicals," left-wing community organizer Alinsky laid out his method for instigating change. Many of the tactics he spoke about -- such as exploiting resentment and pitting oneself against the establishment -- have become a central part of Gingrich's strategy for securing the Republican presidential nomination.

Gingrich's clashes against the establishment are classic Alinsky.

"The job of the organizer is to maneuver and bait the establishment so that it will publicly attack him as a 'dangerous enemy,'" Alinsky wrote in "Rules for Radicals." He went on to reveal that, "Today, my notoriety and the hysterical instant reaction of the establishment not only validate my credentials of competency but also ensure automatic popular invitation."

Though Gingrich has spent several decades profiting from being part of the Washington establishment, the fact that he's been attacked by so-called "elites" has become self-validating.

Gingrich has been using Alinsky's tactics for decades. After all, why do you think Gingrich, the professor, is so familiar with him?

Lucifer is the God-d of CON$ervatism. One famous CON$ervative shock-jock claims lying, his one and only talent, is on loan from the CON$ervative God-d Lucifer, the father of lies.

August 09, 2011
RUSH: Welcome back, ladies and gentlemen. Happy to have you along. I am Rush Limbaugh, your guiding light. Talent on loan from God-d. You have a say "God-d." You just can't say "talent on loan from God."

Personally, I don't see it as any kind of "curse", anyway. The more people find out what he stood for the more they'll like, too.

:)

Saul_Alinsky-thumb-300x225-21779.jpg

Saul Alinsky? Isn't that the guy who taught the Tea Party?

Saul Alinsky pours for the Tea Party

As I look around America in 2010, it occurs to me that the group currently using these Rules most effectively is the Tea Party.

Saul Alinsky - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

* Rule 2: Never go outside the experience of your people. The result is confusion, fear, and retreat.

* Rule 3: Whenever possible, go outside the experience of an opponent. Here you want to cause confusion, fear, and retreat.

* Rule 6: A good tactic is one your people enjoy. "If your people aren't having a ball doing it, there is something very wrong with the tactic."

* Rule 10: The price of a successful attack is a constructive alternative. Avoid being trapped by an opponent or an interviewer who says, "Okay, what would you do?"

* Rule 11: Pick the target, freeze it, personalize it, polarize it. Don't try to attack abstract corporations or bureaucracies. Identify a responsible individual. Ignore attempts to shift or spread the blame.

----------------------------------------

When the Right Embraced Saul Alinsky |

Suddenly, the book was being touted as a way to beat the left at its own game by everyone from 69-year-old former House Majority Leader Dick Armey, whose nonprofit group FreedomWorks has emerged as a leading Washington bulwark for the tea party movement, to 25-year-old James O’Keefe, the self-styled activist investigative journalist who last year became a conservative hero for secretly recording employees of the liberal community-organizing group ACORN apparently offering advice on how to set up a brothel, to tea party leaders seeking to disrupt congressional town halls.

But in the last couple months, there’s been something of a backlash on the right, both as a result of the arrest of O’Keefe and three colleagues during a botched plot to embarrass Democratic Sen. Mary Landrieu, and because some conservatives are questioning whether Alinsky’s ideas and tactics — and, to some extent, the tea party movement as a whole — are intellectually consistent with American conservatism.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------

Oh what a tangled web we weave......

Forum List

Back