The current view

Umm that mosque deal had been going on for a couple of years, why all the uproar right before an election?
No code orange alerts to call?

Stupit sheeple.

Umm that mosque deal had been oging on for a couple of years, why all the uproar in an election year?

I repeat..... how many of the board left were all for hating Islam when it was an attack on the right?

HUH?

Could you translate that for me?

since when has hating islam been an attack on the right?

Last edited:
Umm that mosque deal had been oging on for a couple of years, why all the uproar in an election year?

I repeat..... how many of the board left were all for hating Islam when it was an attack on the right?

HUH?

Could you translate that for me?

since when has hating islam been an attack on the right?

Some people like RGS cannot help but put a partisan spin on everything.

Did RGS's post make any sense? Just wondering if I hit my morphine pump one too many times.

Rdean made the thread SPECIFICALLY to attack BUSH and the Republicans, a universal theme with him. His attack was that now that Iraq is governed by Islam the US fucked up cause Islam is bad.

But then if you were not a brain dead dumb ass you would have know that just by the thread I linked to.

Did RGS's post make any sense? Just wondering if I hit my morphine pump one too many times.

Made sense to me.

He asked how many lefties that were anti-Islam when it was politically expedient are now suddenly pro-Islam for the same reason.

I'm as far removed from the "left" as you can get, but I support their right to exercise their freedom to practice their religion.

As for someone putting a partisan spin on an attack......
Pot? Meet Kettle.

Made sense to me.

He asked how many lefties that were anti-Islam when it was politically expedient are now suddenly pro-Islam for the same reason.

Well, I for one was never either. The people that have as Islam as their religion have the same rights as any other Americans. That is in our Constitution. The denial of those rights by any group, right or left, is an abridgement of our laws based on our Constitution.

It sounds to me like right now it is the Conservatives that are advocating unConstitutional actions. Abridgement of the 14th and 1st Amendments without the legal proceedings that go into changing our Constitution.

Made sense to me.

Well, I for one was never either. The people that have as Islam as their religion have the same rights as any other Americans. That is in our Constitution. The denial of those rights by any group, right or left, is an abridgement of our laws based on our Constitution.

It sounds to me like right now it is the Conservatives that are advocating unConstitutional actions. Abridgement of the 14th and 1st Amendments without the legal proceedings that go into changing our Constitution.

I agree the jackass who is building the mosque has every right to build it right where he is building it. Who is saying he should not have the RIGHT to do so?

Why is it that some of you people think that you have some sort of right not to be offended by that silly mosque? The more offense you take the more powerful they, the potential mosque attendees become. It will, obviously, draw radical elements based on it's symbolism. All this politically driven nonsense only gives them more power. The best solution may be to simply have heavily funded right wing evangelical groups organize their efforts and simply buy the lot. No more mosque.

Forum List

Back