The current view of the 2012 presidential election.

Rinata

Gold Member
Oct 5, 2009
Our snapshot of where the presidential race stands is based on hundreds of state-wide and national opinion polls — filtered through a poll-tracking model — and updated throughout the day.

Barack Obama 332 Electoral Votes

270 electoral votes needed to win

Mitt Romney 191 Electoral Votes

271 Strong Obama

61 Leans Obama

15 Tossup

32 Leans Romney

159 Strong Romney

Obama vs. Romney Electoral Map

oh wow... HuffPo has Obama elected already. Big fucking surprise there, huh.

So does Real Clear Politics, but your statement is not accurate. These polls show that if the election were held today, Obama would be an easy winner. That doesn't mean things can't change.

I posted this because I thought it would be a really cool tool to use to see where things stand. It has a lot of information and is updated as new polls come in.

What in the hell is wrong with you people?? You're all as nuts as Willard!!

Romney camp trusts own data, strategy, not public polls, in Ohio

VANDALIA, OH – For the Romney campaign, Tuesday brought yet more bad news from the Buckeye state: a new Washington Post poll showed the Republican presidential nominee trailing President Barack Obama by eight points in this critical battleground state, with 52 percent of Ohio voters in favor of giving the incumbent another four years.

Before Mitt Romney's plane touched down at the Dayton airport today, two top aides were dispatched to the press cabin to put out possible fires the numbers might have sparked.

"The public polls are what the public polls are," Romney Political Director Rich Beeson told reporters. "I kind of hope the Obama campaign is basing their campaign on what the public polls say. We don’t. We have confidence in our data and our metrics."

Romney camp trusts own data, strategy, not public polls, in Ohio - First Read

Confidence in their data??? :D They are all nuts, I tell you. Willard and his team refuse to accept that their campaign is in trouble. I really don't get it. What good is that going to do them??

Forum List

Back