The Current RNC Policy

rayboyusmc

Jan 2, 2008
Florida
It seems that the current policy/hopes of the RNC is that we are attacked by terrorists and that the economy continues to fail. That way they can say it's all Obama and Dems fault aand they can try to regain power.

I guess I must just be a biassed lefty who doesn't comprehend their greater plan.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nsJUcl8H5DM&feature=fvhl]YouTube - Air Force One Flyover Mess - The Presidency, Ep. 14[/ame]

oh hell, we're in good shape:lol::lol::lol:

It seems that the current policy/hopes of the RNC is that we are attacked by terrorists and that the economy continues to fail. That way they can say it's all Obama and Dems fault aand they can try to regain power.

I guess I must just be a biassed lefty who doesn't comprehend their greater plan.
sounds like the dem plan for the last 8 years

no, you're just not very bright. politics don't enter into the equation.

Hmm....as opposed to hoping more and more troops died in Iraq---for some in the Democratic party

And calling our troops butchers.....:cuckoo:

Hmm....as opposed to hoping more and more troops died in Iraq---for some in the Democratic party

And calling our troops butchers.....:cuckoo:

Yup, but THAT was different.

Don't have to hope. It's all but freaking guaranteed Ray boy the current offerings throne out by this administrtion will fix the economy right after pigs grow wings and fly away and hamstringing the intelligence community during time of war doesn't make it a bit less likely that we will take a hit.

Forum List

Back