The Cup of Stanley 10-11

WOW. What a worthless bunch of gutless, spineless, no accout cock-sucking motherfuckers wearing the spoked-B in Tampa Bay this afternoon. They should all be rounded up and SHOT for what they did (or more truthfully what they DIDN'T do) on the ice this afternoon. If their plane crashed on the flight back to Boston tonight I wouldn't shed a single tear.

I'm done with these motherfuckers until Julien, Chiarelli, Chara, Kaberle, Lucic, and about half of the other players are GONE from Boston.

:lmao:

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cVJbX2sb2WY]YouTube - ‪Loser - Ace Ventura‬‏[/ame]

• Thanks
Reactions: del
The first goal was anything but soft, so you can't blame Luongo for that one. But the two second period goals were both soft. He actually swept the puck across the goalline himself after making the save on Marchand's wraparound and he basically gave up on the play on the Bergeron goal. I can't imagine what he was thinking in either case. But 1-0 going into the third is a lot different than 3-0.

He's clearly damaged goods now. I can't imagine him ever recovering mentally from his performance in the finals. But the question is what will Vancouver do with his $10mil/year contract. :lol: :eusa_think:

As a flyers fan, I'll gladly take him.

Bryzgalov is probably our best goalie pick up in YEARS, but I'm not totally sold on him. He had a pretty good regular season but got roasted in the playoffs. I've been watching that happen to us since Ron Hextall.

Last edited:
Wild series. Who would have ever predicted it would go the way it did?

I predicted the Bruins over the Cancuks in 6, before the playoffs started. :tongue:

And most people thought I was nuts (which they have a very good point lol).

But hey I'm wrong a lot, so I'm entitled to soak up a little glory, before putting my foot in my mouth next season haha.

Last edited:
Wild series. Who would have ever predicted it would go the way it did?

I predicted the Bruins over the Cancuks in 6, before the playoffs started. :tongue:

And most people thought I was nuts (which they have a very good point lol).

But hey I'm wrong a lot, so I'm entitled to soak up a little glory, before putting my foot in my mouth next season haha.

You were closer than I was. Before the finals I was predicting the Bruins in a sweep. I expected the Bruins to impose their will and for the entire Canucks team to turtle, literally and figuratively. Turns out I wasn't really wrong about that element, I just underestimated the Canuck's ability to steal games without showing any balls.

The first goal was anything but soft, so you can't blame Luongo for that one. But the two second period goals were both soft. He actually swept the puck across the goalline himself after making the save on Marchand's wraparound and he basically gave up on the play on the Bergeron goal. I can't imagine what he was thinking in either case. But 1-0 going into the third is a lot different than 3-0.

He's clearly damaged goods now. I can't imagine him ever recovering mentally from his performance in the finals. But the question is what will Vancouver do with his $10mil/year contract. :lol: :eusa_think:

Bryzgalov is probably our best goalie pick up in YEARS, but I'm not totally sold on him. He had a pretty good regular season but got roasted in the playoffs. I've been watching that happen to us since Ron Hextall.

Philly is like a revolving door of goalies... Emery, Leighton, Bouchier, Bryzgalov now..

You guys have cap problems tho... I don't know how you're going to sign Bryzgalov...

Hawks would gladly take Hartnell and Carter for Campbell and the 18th :lol:

Yeah I know, no way...

IMO - Vancouver will be tarnished by this for DECADES.

And their rep wasn't that great before the Stanley Cup finals...........

The Stanley Cup was on the mound at Fenway Park yesterday!

439x.jpg

tumblr_ln26hq6dgB1qdq2bfo1_400.jpg

:clap2:

Philly is like a revolving door of goalies... Emery, Leighton, Bouchier, Bryzgalov now..

You guys have cap problems tho... I don't know how you're going to sign Bryzgalov...

Yeah I know, no way...

The cap problem would be solved by not re-signing Leino, as well as the cap amount increasing next year.

I'd rather drop Carter than Leino though.

Yeah I know, no way...

The cap problem would be solved by not re-signing Leino, as well as the cap amount increasing next year.

I'd rather drop Carter than Leino though.

I agree with you. I think Carter's so overrated, and I'd much rather have Leino. I think Philly will be trouble when Van Riemsdyk's entry level contract is up. I think that's ultimately why they'll get rid of Leino.

Vancouver over Chicago in 7
LA over San Jose in 6
Detroit over Phoenix in 4
Nashville over Anaheim in 6

Vancouver over LA in 5
Detroit over Nashville in 5

Vancouver over Detroit in 6

Washington over NYR in 6
Philly over Buffalo in 4
Boston over Montreal in 7
Pittsburgh over Tampa in 6

Pittsburgh over Washington in 5