The Culture of Rape

Sure, sports figures are included with Hollywood celebrities. I recall when elitist lacrosse college frat boys were accused of raping a part time prostitute. The entire media was on the side of the frat boys as if it wasn't possible to rape a prostitute.

the duke lacrosse team was cleared...magnam crystal is in jail for murder....

i dont think i would be using that case in the manner you are....it was a total false charge

Can you charge a person for raping a prostitute? If you have to think about it you are a biased fool. Of course prostitutes have the same legal rights as anyone else. If I was the prosecutor in the frat boy case I would have obtained a search warrant for every cell phone carried by every person at the party and it's likely that the prosecutor had evidence of that sort but nobody in the media dared to ask the tough questions. When you factor in the class structure and the money paid to lawyers and the attitude of the media there is no way you could charge a Kennedy, Bill Clinton or a frat boy of the gang rape of a Black prostitute.

You need to pick a better case. Mike Nifong was disbarred over phonying up that case against the Duke players. See, he did get a search warrant for all the cell phones, and gathered up all the evidence that he could. When the evidence cleared the boys, he decided to make up new evidence. Then he was disbarred. While prostitutes have the same rights as any one else, they also have the same penalties when they lie. Crystal Mangum lied.

At the time there was some ridiculous claim that the boys should be found guilty and punished whether or not they were actually guilty, they were white, wealthy and privileged and so should be found guilty whether they were actually guilty or not. You fall into that category.

the duke lacrosse team was cleared...magnam crystal is in jail for murder....

i dont think i would be using that case in the manner you are....it was a total false charge

Can you charge a person for raping a prostitute? If you have to think about it you are a biased fool. Of course prostitutes have the same legal rights as anyone else. If I was the prosecutor in the frat boy case I would have obtained a search warrant for every cell phone carried by every person at the party and it's likely that the prosecutor had evidence of that sort but nobody in the media dared to ask the tough questions. When you factor in the class structure and the money paid to lawyers and the attitude of the media there is no way you could charge a Kennedy, Bill Clinton or a frat boy of the gang rape of a Black prostitute.

You need to pick a better case. Mike Nifong was disbarred over phonying up that case against the Duke players. See, he did get a search warrant for all the cell phones, and gathered up all the evidence that he could. When the evidence cleared the boys, he decided to make up new evidence. Then he was disbarred. While prostitutes have the same rights as any one else, they also have the same penalties when they lie. Crystal Mangum lied.

At the time there was some ridiculous claim that the boys should be found guilty and punished whether or not they were actually guilty, they were white, wealthy and privileged and so should be found guilty whether they were actually guilty or not. You fall into that category.

Are you trying to say that the D.A. gathered evidence that he thought would make a case against the frat boys and the evidence actually cleared them? Does that sound logical? The media immediately backed the Frat boys and the defense dug up dirt on the victim. That's a slam dunk no matter what evidence the D.A. had. Why didn't any of the evidence that the D.A. had come to light in the hungry media? They didn't want to hear it. I suspect creative elimination of evidence by a judge and a gag order.

There are people trying to hang onto rape being a vicious and violent crime when it is moving more in the direction of a social faux pas, perhaps a misunderstanding. Men and women are expected to be promiscuous. If they are the new normal men and women are expected to have sex with men and women. There is a right to have sex with whoever you want, whenever and wherever you want. If the targeted partner is unwilling, why? Perhaps she is a racist and refuses only black men. Maybe he is homophobic, prejudiced enough to only want women. Should people be allowed to remove themselves from the pool of possible sex partners thereby depriving some innocent person of their rights based on racism and homophobia?

I actually had this same discussion with an ACLU liberal so I know exactly what they have.

Geez, a "misunderstanding"? The case mentioned in the post above, regarding the Steubenville rape case wasn't just a misunderstanding. Did you even read the articles on that particular case? The girl was so drunk she didn't even know what was happening. What kind of animal does that to someone unable to defend themselves? Sure, there may be some frivolous cases, just like in anything else, but the fact is that many people do have your type of attitude toward rape, and just consider it a misunderstanding.

And the poster above is right....it seems like the perpetrators are being treated as if they are the victims. They got less than what they deserved. The same thing happened in the Sandusky case, people were willing to cover up a heinous act to protect their jobs. How sad.

And this isn't about politics, so bringing it up just diminishes whatever you have to say on the subject.

It is a teaching moment that school officials covering up Steubenville rapes were indicted on the International Day to Eliminate Violence Against Women. Here we have educators in positions of legal and moral authority over rapists abusing their power to enable rape and perpetuate rape culture.
Steubenville Rape Scandal: Enablers Have Consequences | Christine Pelosi

A prominent radical feminist once said "all sex is rape". Aside from age and mental capacity there is only one word that defines rape and that is "consent". Sooner or later a promiscuous sports celebrity or Hollywood actor will be accused of rape if he lives long enough. I imagine there are lawyers who are on call for such emergencies. Sometimes the media backs the victim and sometimes the media backs the celebrity depending on his political affiliation. If there is a culture of rape it is promoted by the parasites who depend on it for their livelyhood and the powerful degenerate elite who have a compulsion to dominate women and boys. You can factor in the dominant political party with no core or family values. How can NAMBLA exist in a civilized society? They are part of the democrat party base.

Are you trying to say that the D.A. gathered evidence that he thought would make a case against the frat boys and the evidence actually cleared them? Does that sound logical? The media immediately backed the Frat boys and the defense dug up dirt on the victim. That's a slam dunk no matter what evidence the D.A. had. Why didn't any of the evidence that the D.A. had come to light in the hungry media? They didn't want to hear it. I suspect creative elimination of evidence by a judge and a gag order.

Well, yes. That's what happened. The DA gathered up the evidence and it cleared the boys. The media didn't back the Frat boys, they were convicted in the media from the first day. The evidence the DA uncovered was never released to the media. Nifong hid it. He fabricated evidence instead. Then of course it all fell apart and he ended up disbarred All the evidence he tried to hide came out.

One of the most serious ethics violations Nifong was found to have committed involved his failure to turn over DNA test results that identified genetic material from several men — but no members of the lacrosse team — in the accuser's underwear and body.

In court documents and hearings in May, June and September, Nifong told two different judges that he had no more evidence that could be considered helpful to the defense. Nifong said he didn't realize the defense hadn't been given all the DNA test results until December — a suggestion Williamson found laughable.

Mike Nifong Disbarred Over Ethics Violations in Duke Lacrosse Case | Fox News

You are entitled to your own opinion. You are not entitled to your own facts. The facts are that the District Attorney tried to phony up a case against three rich white boys and he figured that the public was ready to buy it without looking further. It didn't work and the DA was disbarred. The boys naturally sued and collected from the school and the state.

We seem to be having an epidemic of fake rape claims.

A fake rape charge was just tossed against James Winston.
Jameis Winston not charged after sexual assault investigation - ESPN

The ones against Praise Martin-Oguike were dismissed. Charges dropped against Temple football player accused of rape - Philly.com

What kind of sickness is infecting women that they are making these crazy claims?

I believe it is violence, rather than sex. It is the way one person imposes their will and anger/hate on another in the most cruel way.

It is the way to an end. Sex is the way one person gives anther something beautiful and marvelous, and the way anther takes something through pain and hatred.

Well, yes. That's what happened. The DA gathered up the evidence and it cleared the boys. The media didn't back the Frat boys, they were convicted in the media from the first day. The evidence the DA uncovered was never released to the media. Nifong hid it. He fabricated evidence instead. Then of course it all fell apart and he ended up disbarred All the evidence he tried to hide came out.

One of the most serious ethics violations Nifong was found to have committed involved his failure to turn over DNA test results that identified genetic material from several men — but no members of the lacrosse team — in the accuser's underwear and body.

In court documents and hearings in May, June and September, Nifong told two different judges that he had no more evidence that could be considered helpful to the defense. Nifong said he didn't realize the defense hadn't been given all the DNA test results until December — a suggestion Williamson found laughable.

You are entitled to your own opinion. You are not entitled to your own facts. The facts are that the District Attorney tried to phony up a case against three rich white boys and he figured that the public was ready to buy it without looking further. It didn't work and the DA was disbarred. The boys naturally sued and collected from the school and the state.

The ones against Praise Martin-Oguike were dismissed. Charges dropped against Temple football player accused of rape - Philly.com

What kind of sickness is infecting women that they are making these crazy claims?

I beg to differ. The story was sensational and the media immediately picked it up but every political pundit right and left sympathized with the Frat boys. What would the D.A. have to gain by going up against a powerful consortium of rich university types and almost the entire media? Trying to get justice for a poor Black prostitute? Was it alleged by the defense that everybody at the freaking party raped the woman except the lacrosse team? Did it occur to anyone that rape can occur without ejaculation and a freaking rubber can catch the DNA? Failing to notify the defense about DNA evidence does not rise to the level of "fabricating evidence".

I believe it is violence, rather than sex. It is the way one person imposes their will and anger/hate on another in the most cruel way.

It is the way to an end. Sex is the way one person gives anther something beautiful and marvelous, and the way anther takes something through pain and hatred.

That's true of violent rape. Most rapes are not of the violent variety.

I beg to differ. The story was sensational and the media immediately picked it up but every political pundit right and left sympathized with the Frat boys. What would the D.A. have to gain by going up against a powerful consortium of rich university types and almost the entire media? Trying to get justice for a poor Black prostitute? Was it alleged by the defense that everybody at the freaking party raped the woman except the lacrosse team? Did it occur to anyone that rape can occur without ejaculation and a freaking rubber can catch the DNA? Failing to notify the defense about DNA evidence does not rise to the level of "fabricating evidence".

What would the DA have to gain by going up against the rich and powerful? A name! He never thought he would be caught. I have not seen such a perversion of evidence sine Robert Philibosian faked up a case against the McMartin family.

No one at the party raped the po black ho. She wasn't raped at all. She made it up, like the liars of today are prone to do.

In any event, the po black ho will spend the next phase of her life in prison for murder. Good, she deserves it.

Last edited:

Rape itself is an act of aggression and violence.

Rape itself is an act of aggression and violence.

Sex is an act of aggression and violence.

I am actually seeking clarification for my own thoughts/mindset, but so far, at least from the males, all I'm getting is ... nothing helpful. Nothing to explain why my perceptions are in error. Just the blame/shame game.
Because your mindset is planted firmly in never-ending victimhood.

Your "culture of rape" gives you an out, to claim that you are at the effect end of your life, rather than on the cause end.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back