The culture of pillage and rape

alan1

Gold Member
Dec 13, 2008
Shoveling the ashes
There are those who believe there is no culture of pillage, just as they believe there is no war on high income earners (or their rights to their own fruits of their labor). If you believe there is no culture of pillage, I would like to discuss that with you.

No youtube video here, instead, I'll speak for myself, my experience.

Every paycheck I get, before I get it, the government has pillaged (confiscated) part of my earnings from it. Federal income tax, Social Security and Medicare all pillaged from the fruit of my labor before I ever see it. In fact, the single largest expense I have in life is federal income tax. I spend more in federal income tax than I spend on my mortgage. Oh wait, did I say "spend" when referring to federal income tax? I don't "spend" that, it's confiscated from me before I ever see it. Then there are the thieves of my income, the thieves of the fruits of my labor, that say I'm not paying my fair share.

It's not sexual rape, it is the rape of my labor, the rape of my income, the rape of my wherewithal to provide for myself and my family.
And it is a rape just as vile and violating as a sexual rape. The difference being that sexual rapists can and do get caught and thrown in prison whilst the people voting for my rape are walking the streets.

This pile of garbage belongs in the FZ or rubber room

Unless you have been raped or know a loved one that has, you don't have the first clue what you are talking about.

yes our pay is pillaged.

There are those who believe there is no culture of pillage, just as they believe there is no war on high income earners (or their rights to their own fruits of their labor). If you believe there is no culture of pillage, I would like to discuss that with you.

Every paycheck I get, before I get it, the government has pillaged (confiscated) part of my earnings from it. Federal income tax, Social Security and Medicare all pillaged from the fruit of my labor before I ever see it. In fact, the single largest expense I have in life is federal income tax. I spend more in federal income tax than I spend on my mortgage. Oh wait, did I say "spend" when referring to federal income tax? I don't "spend" that, it's confiscated from me before I ever see it. Then there are the thieves of my income, the thieves of the fruits of my labor, that say I'm not paying my fair share.

It's not sexual rape, it is the rape of my labor, the rape of my income, the rape of my wherewithal to provide for myself and my family.
And it is a rape just as vile and violating as a sexual rape. The difference being that sexual rapists can and do get caught and thrown in prison whilst the people voting for my rape are walking the streets.

again.... "rape" is about power.

the government has the power to tax you anything they want to.... and you got ZIP to say about it.

again.... "rape" is about power.

Yes, it is.

the government has the power to tax you anything they want to.... and you got ZIP to say about it.
I have my vote. Unfortunately, the rapists and pillagers that use the government as their implement of rape and pillage seem to have more votes at this time.
I wonder if the cannibals will be happy when they start feeding on themselves.

Forum List

Back