The cult of Obama

PURE Pubcrappe. It's the approval of Obama POLICY, going FORWARD with helping the middle class and the nonrich, not backward to failed pandering to the greedy rich that have ruined the nonrich and the country- see sig pp1. For idiot Pub dupe haters only...

I know, let's cut taxes on the bloated rich, destroy Medicare and health reform, raise taxes and fees on the nonrich, let corporate cheats run wild, cut aid to states and localities, raise military spending to more than the rest of the world combined, and worry about the debt in 2035.

Absolute idiocy, dupes. .

I mean, it's not like it was paid for with your tax dollars -- like when Romney commissioned these kind of Official pins for the Olympics, in his likeness, wrapped in the American flag:

RomneyOlympicPin_flag.jpg

(yes, that is actually an official Olympic pin)

He may be on a bill someday, thanks to Obamacare- Teddy/Romneycare already proves that will be a huge success with great savings IMMEDIATELY, end American's greatest worry, save 40k lives/year, and make us globally competitive again. But the dupes are totally clueless. Every other modern countries health sytems have 85% approval, at half ours' price. DUHHH. We're at 34% with a bullet.

wow double down on stupid..

Find me a giant sand sculpture of Romney at the RNC and I will mock it the same way way Stewart mocked the ones of the Republican candidates. Does that make me stupid, or does it make you an idiot?
The republican debates aren't good enough?

Republican-Debate-SC.jpg

Hey Bozo, this newest one is about promoting Myrtle Beach to the Carolina conventioneers.

Get it?

A sand scuptuire of a bunch of idiots to highlight them visiting Myrtle Beach is stupid.

One of Obama that is not in Myrtle Beach is not quite the same thing.

Get it?

Last edited:
Find me a giant sand sculpture of Romney at the RNC and I will mock it the same way way Stewart mocked the ones of the Republican candidates. Does that make me stupid, or does it make you an idiot?

Republican-Debate-SC.jpg

Hey Bozo, this newest one is about promoting Myrtle Beach to the Carolina conventioneers.

Get it?

A sand scuptuire of a bunch of idiots to highlight them visiting Myrtle Beach is stupid.

Get it?
Who are you to tell the Chamber of Commerce what they can do and where they can promote their tourist area?

wow double down on stupid..

Republican-Debate-SC.jpg

Get it?
no it is not, because in order for Quantum to have a point, he needs to focus on a single section of an argument and run with it.

Oh my, imagine that. The POTUS having a sand sculpture at the convention of the party he represents. The outrage!

It's going to take a lot more than a sand monument to get him re-elected...:lol:

Get it?

Get it?
Who are you to tell the Chamber of Commerce what they can do and where they can promote their tourist area?

They are spending tax dollars, who are you to tell me I can't?

Get it?
no it is not, because in order for Quantum to have a point, he needs to focus on a single section of an argument and run with it.

This from a guy that thinks that it is a great idea to dig 15 tons of sand off a beach and ship it to another state after the feds spend money to put it on the beach.

Get it?

This from a guy that thinks that it is a great idea to dig 15 tons of sand off a beach and ship it to another state after the feds spend money to put it on the beach.
Stupid is as stupid does Windbags again.

The sand that was used was not beach sand. It was mine sand.

You do not dig mines in sand.

You do not dig mines in sand.
Wow. I didn't think he was able to double down anymore on stupid, but alas, he does!

Forum List

Back