The Cult of AGW is losing Huffpo!

To Anyone using viglink in a web forum. YOU have to disclose using it. Its against FTC codes and frankly pisses people off. Viglink themselves tell you this.

To Anyone using viglink in a web forum. YOU have to disclose using it. Its against FTC codes and frankly pisses people off. Viglink themselves tell you this.

Still clinging to your delusional obsession like grim death, eh slackjawed? LOLOLOL. It's pretty funny to watch you spew your retarded nonsense when anyone can easily look at the codes in my links and see for themselves what a confused lying retard you are. Keep it up, you're just digging your hole deeper.....

Still clinging to your delusional obsession like grim death, eh slackjawed? LOLOLOL. It's pretty funny to watch you spew your retarded nonsense when anyone can easily look at the codes in my links and see for themselves what a confused lying retard you are. Keep it up, you're just digging your hole deeper.....

Ok tool, but at least a couple other people saw the same thing I saw, and one even pointed it out to you but you just keep on lying...

For the record, using a service or software in ways other then those intended by the service/software provider will get you banned from its use in almost any case.

Also deliberately deceiving people about it after you are busted is pretty pathetic...

You are very careful in how you word things lately.. You keep repeating the exact same procedure for people to check your links, totally ignoring the simplest and most obvious ways for your rather shady version...

Here it is simple as can be... Right click on one of your BIG LINKS like the one I sampled, in the menu that pops up if you run google chrome you select "copy link address". Then go to your plain text editor such as notepad in windows, and either press crl+v or right-click and select paste from the menu. And there you will see the link with the viglink API and the redirects in it.

I explained it simple as can be, if anybody does it like that they will see your viglink API and redirects just as I did.

Viglink goes to great pains to make their scripts as invisible to the end-user as possible. They state this on their site and explain that they want it to be as natural looking as can be. They even say you can hover over the link and it wont show as well as the type of thing you are telling people to do.

Yeah you really are that pathetic.. I am going to ask you once more to stop using this the wrong way and be honest with us, and stop trying to make me out the liar here.. If you continue to do so and call me a lair I will do what I have to do to see the truth is known..

Ok tool, but at least a couple other people saw the same thing I saw, and one even pointed it out to you but you just keep on lying...

For the record, using a service or software in ways other then those intended by the service/software provider will get you banned from its use in almost any case.

Also deliberately deceiving people about it after you are busted is pretty pathetic...

You are very careful in how you word things lately.. You keep repeating the exact same procedure for people to check your links, totally ignoring the simplest and most obvious ways for your rather shady version...

Here it is simple as can be... Right click on one of your BIG LINKS like the one I sampled, in the menu that pops up if you run google chrome you select "copy link address". Then go to your plain text editor such as notepad in windows, and either press crl+v or right-click and select paste from the menu. And there you will see the link with the viglink API and the redirects in it.

I explained it simple as can be, if anybody does it like that they will see your viglink API and redirects just as I did.

Viglink goes to great pains to make their scripts as invisible to the end-user as possible. They state this on their site and explain that they want it to be as natural looking as can be. They even say you can hover over the link and it wont show as well as the type of thing you are telling people to do.

Yeah you really are that pathetic.. I am going to ask you once more to stop using this the wrong way and be honest with us, and stop trying to make me out the liar here.. If you continue to do so and call me a lair I will do what I have to do to see the truth is known..

Well, you're obviously still quite, quite insane....

Just a few posts ago, in #35, I told people to do exactly what you just said and guess what, Mr. retardo, it doesn't show any viglink jazz at all. I urge everyone to try it, see for yourself and report back.

And another delusional retard spews more drivel, as usual.

Neither the walleyedretard nor the slackjawedidiot can ever back up their delusions and fantasies with any direct evidence or facts. In this case they're pushing some deranged fantasy about the links in my posts that anyone can easily check for themselves in any of the several ways that have discussed here, like hitting 'quote' and looking at the code, or right clicking on the link and hitting either 'properties' or by hitting 'copy link location' and then pasting it somewhere. Since anyone can directly check their fraudulent claims for themselves, this provides a good example of just how insane these pathetic cretins are and how much they lie about everything.

Just a few posts ago, in #35, I told people to do exactly what you just said and guess what, Mr. retardo, it doesn't show any viglink jazz at all. I urge everyone to try it, see for yourself and report back.

Neither the walleyedretard nor the slackjawedidiot can ever back up their delusions and fantasies with any direct evidence or facts. In this case they're pushing some deranged fantasy about the links in my posts that anyone can easily check for themselves in any of the several ways that have discussed here, like hitting 'quote' and looking at the code, or right clicking on the link and hitting either 'properties' or by hitting 'copy link location' and then pasting it somewhere. Since anyone can directly check their fraudulent claims for themselves, this provides a good example of just how insane these pathetic cretins are and how much they lie about everything.

No, no ya didn't.. Ya tried to get them to right click and "save link as" and that does not show the viglink code they even say so on their site. Dude I even quoited their site on this.. I tell people to right-click and click on "copy link address" this will show the link as it is actually sent out from a click.

Troll, I know you think you are smart and know how to weasel and milk the system.. Well perhaps you are able to con a good deal of people, but I'm a person whose job it is to spot bullshit in complexities. If something doesn't seem right they send it to me. Partly because I am just the sort of analytically inclined person to really pick it apart and find out, and partly because I usually ask the questions most people don't.

You are now going to have to deal with viglink support if what you are doing is okay with them, if its okay with them for you to do this I am opting out of their scripts on all sites period. Anyone who allows this kind of direct violations of FTC codes is too ignorant to trust with scripts. However seeing as they tell you in plain words that under FTC jurisdiction (usa) you are obligated to disclose its use to end users, and they tell you they recommend you do so even if you are not under FTC jurisdiction due to customers having a right to know, I believe they will have issue with your practices with it.

Either from here on out I will warn people when I see you using this tactic.

So........the delusional retards want to know. Come up with a single link yet s0n? You're like what car guys call an "internet racer". These people post up all kinds of shit about their car winning this race or that race, but all they have to show for it is an internet story coming from Scratchmyassville USA. No vids. No slips. But in their own mind they are internet hero's. Real cool..........but not to anybody but themselves.

The question for ANY message board ENVIRONMENT forum, with respect to climate change is: What kind of impact is the prevailing data having on public policy? The answer to that question is: dick.

Unless of course.........Thunder here can find us some links:eusa_dance:

dummy2.jpg

Last edited:

No, no ya didn't.. Ya tried to get them to right click and "save link as"
LOLOLOLOLOL......well, there it is folks....see for yourself what a reality challenged liar the slackjawedidiot really is.

LOLOLOLOLOL......well, there it is folks....see for yourself what a reality challenged liar the slackjawedidiot really is.

Come now troll, you and I both the difference between the two terms.. One shows you what the destination code looks like (yours) and one shows you what the link you are clicking on looks like in transit or before clicking (mine)..

Play dumb if you must but viglink has been notified. If the forum uses it, they have to disclose it, if you are using it, you have to disclose it. I don't think its USMB because its not on all or even a great many of the links here. It shows up in your links, and utube or shopping site links. The only shopping site links allowed here are USMB's, and youtube uses viglink that we already know. So that leaves your links.... So you either using viglink illegally here, or using a service that aggregates links for you illegally here.

So you are either a weasel sneak trying eek a few pennies from posting affiliate links in a web forum, or using a aggregating service irresponsibly and allowing someone else to profit off of your laziness and stupidity.. SO are you just a professional forum troll, or a weasel trying to make cheetoh money without working?

[post #44]
Just a few posts ago, in #35, I told people to do exactly what you just said [in your post #43 - "select "copy link address". Then go to your plain text editor ...and either press crl+v"] and guess what, Mr. retardo, it doesn't show any viglink jazz at all. I urge everyone to try it, see for yourself
(QUOTE=RollingThunder from prior post #35)...anyone can easily check for themselves in any of the several ways that have discussed here, like hitting 'quote' and looking at the code, or right clicking on the link and hitting either 'properties' or by hitting 'copy link location' and then pasting it somewhere. Since anyone can directly check their fraudulent claims for themselves, this provides a good example of just how insane these pathetic cretins are and how much they lie about everything.(/QUOTE)
[post #45]
[post #47]

Come now troll, you and I both the difference between the two terms.. One shows you what the destination code looks like (yours) and one shows you what the link you are clicking on looks like in transit or before clicking (mine)..

Play dumb if you must but viglink has been notified. If the forum uses it, they have to disclose it, if you are using it, you have to disclose it. I don't think its USMB because its not on all or even a great many of the links here. It shows up in your links, and utube or shopping site links. The only shopping site links allowed here are USMB's, and youtube uses viglink that we already know. So that leaves your links.... So you either using viglink illegally here, or using a service that aggregates links for you illegally here.

So you are either a weasel sneak trying eek a few pennies from posting affiliate links in a web forum, or using a aggregating service irresponsibly and allowing someone else to profit off of your laziness and stupidity.. SO are you just a professional forum troll, or a weasel trying to make cheetoh money without working?

LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL.....unbelievable!!!!....

I mean, this has nothing to do at this point with the issue of hidden code in links. Anyone who is in doubt has already checked for themselves. This here is about you trying to deny not some abstract scientific evidence about AGW but rather denying the obvious reality of what has been posted here on this thread just recently. It's all still there, you silly fool, for everyone to check. Are you really retarded enough and so lost in your own little fantasy world that you could imagine that just by quoting me but then editing out the relevant part of my earlier post where I had previously told people to 'copy link location' and then paste it somewhere to see that there is no hidden code, that that part of it would just somehow magically also cease to exist. Idiot. There is a little icon on each quote that links you back to the original. You tell the lie that I didn't say just what I just said, several times, but there it is, for anyone to see who just looks at the quotes or goes back a few posts. I can show that I never once told people to use "save link as" to check the code, as you so insanely and fraudulently claimed, you moronic liar. I pointed your lies out for everyone to see and you are actually crazy enough to come back in your next post and still try to deny the plain evidence in front of our eyes and to keep repeating your lie that I hadn't told people to use 'copy link location' but rather told people something else instead that I, in fact, never said. I can link to my quotes but you are going to be unable to link to any quote of mine telling anyone to "save link as".....and all of this reality challenged nonsense just demonstrates so clearly what an insane retard you are. Please keep doing it, slackjawed, rave on and on. Finish the last few inches of your long ugly descent into utter gibbering irrelevance and psychotic breaks. It just gets funnier when you try to 'deny' what is right in front of everyone's eyes by editing it out of your response to my post. You poor, poor sad nutjob. Seriously, are you perhaps in a mental hospital somewhere?

No wonder you're so good at being a fanatically empty-headed denier cultist.

Last edited:
Douchebag, you want to play a semantic game, that I will not play with you. Fact is your links show the viglink API many times. You either know it and try to hide it because its a TOS VIolation, or you are too ignorant to realize hot-linking through a service or software is paying someone else as well as bogging down servers with redirects that are completely unnecessary.

I think you are a professional forum troll, out to turn your obsession into cash and have no problems breaking a law or two to do it. Trouble is you aren't smart enough to pull it off, you just think you are. Seriously dude how can you be a multiple online personality maintaining web forum expert and be this incredibly ignorant?

You have been here since i can remember and in all that time you have never won a single debate or argument on any subject. You do the same thing every time, you make a big scene, and confound the topic in double talk and innuendo until the thread is lost. And now you got caught being a weasel, and what are you doing? Making a lot of noise and crying while trying to double talk your way out of it.

Well troll you have a problem now. Either your a affiliate link poster on here, or the victim of one. Either way you are too damn stupid to make a living out of forum trolling..

Douchebag, you want to play a semantic game, that I will not play with you. Fact is your links show the viglink API many times. You either know it and try to hide it because its a TOS VIolation, or you are too ignorant to realize hot-linking through a service or software is paying someone else as well as bogging down servers with redirects that are completely unnecessary.

I think you are a professional forum troll, out to turn your obsession into cash and have no problems breaking a law or two to do it. Trouble is you aren't smart enough to pull it off, you just think you are. Seriously dude how can you be a multiple online personality maintaining web forum expert and be this incredibly ignorant?

You have been here since i can remember and in all that time you have never won a single debate or argument on any subject. You do the same thing every time, you make a big scene, and confound the topic in double talk and innuendo until the thread is lost. And now you got caught being a weasel, and what are you doing? Making a lot of noise and crying while trying to double talk your way out of it.

Well troll you have a problem now. Either your a affiliate link poster on here, or the victim of one. Either way you are too damn stupid to make a living out of forum trolling..

You've been shown up to be (and also shown yourself up to be) a liar and a maker of fraudulent claims. It's not "semantics", cretin. You denied the plain reality of what I just said that is still there for all to see, and claimed I said something I never said. LIAR. You claim my links have strange code in them but the "fact is", bozo, that anyone can check that and see that there is no viglink stuff in there, just a direct link to the site I was quoting. You're busted every way possible. YOU ARE A LYING TROLL.

You've been shown up to be (and also shown yourself up to be) a liar and a maker of fraudulent claims. It's not "semantics", cretin. You denied the plain reality of what I just said that is still there for all to see, and claimed I said something I never said. LIAR. You claim my links have strange code in them but the "fact is", bozo, that anyone can check that and see that there is no viglink stuff in there, just a direct link to the site I was quoting. You're busted every way possible. YOU ARE A LYING TROLL.

I hit a nerve or what? :lol:

Thats it stomp your foot now...:lol:

Cry pretty now, and that will make it all go away...:cuckoo:

I hit a nerve or what?
Thats it stomp your foot now...
Cry pretty now, and that will make it all go away...

LOLOL...."hit a nerve"....LOLOLOL....'hit yourself in the balls', is more like it. You moronic twit, you just revealed to everyone just how big a liar your are and how crazy and reality challenged you are. And now that bit of childish drivel is the best response ya got? LOLOLOL......so pathetic and so idiotic.....really now, slackjawed, you're posting from the day room of some funny farm, right? And you're off your meds again, right?

I hit a nerve or what?

LOLOL...."hit a nerve"....LOLOLOL....'hit yourself in the balls', is more like it. You moronic twit, you just revealed to everyone just how big a liar your are and how crazy and reality challenged you are. And now that bit of childish drivel is the best response ya got? LOLOLOL......so pathetic and so idiotic.....really now, slackjawed, you're posting from the day room of some funny farm, right? And you're off your meds again, right?

You just threw a temper tantrum across two threads, I think we can all see you losing your grip...

Fact is using viglink API the way you do is agaisnt their acceptable use policy pal... LOL, best not let them catch you..

Correction: Make that 3 threads now... Nice work troll way to throw a fit..

Last edited:
I hit a nerve or what?

You just threw a temper tantrum across two threads, I think we can all see you losing your grip...

Fact is using viglink API the way you do is agaisnt(sic) their acceptable use policy pal... LOL, best not let them catch you..

LOLOLOLOLOL.....yeah, right, pointing out what a liar and fraud you are, using links to your own words that are there for everyone to see, is now "throwing a fit".....LOLOLOLOLOL......you are such a pathetic retard.

Fact is using viglink API the way you do is agaisnt(sic) their acceptable use policy pal... LOL, best not let them catch you..

LOLOLOLOLOL.....yeah, right, pointing out what a liar and fraud you are, using links to your own words that are there for everyone to see, is now "throwing a fit".....LOLOLOLOLOL......you are such a pathetic retard.

Yes, yes, moms got your supper ready... A troll can't live on data alone, yes you may go eat now...:lol:

Gslack bro.......dont even waste your time with this meathead. He's one of those hopelessly duped ball-less far lefties that is going to navigate life in a fog. You can spot them from 1,000 miles away. They consistently throw up the most steadfast PC bullshit and then you go detect the boatloads of misery and anger in every post.

He's like these miserable loser assholes down on Wall Street in NYC. Check this vid out.......any one of these heavily pimpled losers could be Rolling Thunder..............

Occupy Wall Street - NYC Protest - YouTube

You just cant take these total losers seriously. They wouldnt know what "responsibility" meant if it hit them square in the slackjaw!!!:2up:

Last edited:

Forum List

Back