The Crying Liberal Losers

For all of you dumbocrats crying over the state of Michigan waking up and realizing how liberal policy has created the devastation and decay formerly known as Detroit, you're really embarrassing yourselves.

In a nutshell, you're admitting that you are a worthless, lazy, unskilled worker who needs extortion/coercion tactics to artificially drive up your wages.

Look at the wealthiest people in world history, none of them got that way through a union. Did Bill Gates make billions because he was part of a union? Nope! Did Steve Jobs make billions because he was part of a union? Nope! Did Warren Buffet make billions because he was part of a union? Nope!

If you're talented, you command the salary you desire, without the help of a union. Period. End of story. And crying otherwise just proves what a useless, lazy parasite you are...

This thread is a joke, right? Conservatives just got their collective clocks cleaned in the election that they were SO incredibly overconfident they had in the bag. Next thing I know, I hear the conservative wailing and gnashing of teeth as conservatives sounded like a bunch of fish wives whose husbands have just gone down in a sudden gale as they were sailing in to port with a record catch of flounder.

Well, the flounder is on YOU!

One trick is all that's necessary with simpletons like you and Rottiekins.

Good girl. Good doggie.

You'll have to forgive mjollnir folks. He's one of those little sovereign citizen bitches who I thoroughly owned in a previous thread and his butt has been seriously hurt ever since. The entire thread (including, at one point, even his own mom I think) told him what a fuck'n asshole he was.

How big of a Sovereign Citizen DICK do you have to be to have both conservatives AND liberals hate you equally? :lol:

Yes, I learned quickly where to place him....:badgrin: If I add one to my Ignore list, I try to remove one, thereby keeping it far from crowded.

Poor kid. Let it all out.

Forum List

Back