The Crusades: Why are we still fighting them?

Osama Bin Laden, has a daughter?

He has a niece...

REGANMEDIA-WAFAH-DUFOUR.jpg
Well now I know. But she isn't wearing a hideous veil? Is he going to kill her too?

Last edited:
Jesus had told his followers to love their enemies, not to exterminate them. It was when the Christians of Europe were fighting brutal holy wars against Muslims in the Middle East that Islam first became known in the west as the religion of the sword.

The entire collective writing of that demented woman is nothing but lies. What a Satanic Lying whore she is! That does not speak well for you, skydanger.

Islam swept into Spain in 711 AD, and used the sword to kill hundreds of thousands. Islam was a damn bloody religion then and it continued to be exactly that for the next 1300 years. Islam did not start to use the sword in 1000 AD. They had a history of using it long before then.

Islamics have believed in using human life to advance their cause of expansion.

In Persia (now Iran) the fuggin Islamics have killed an estimated nine to ten million Jews because they would not convert to Islam.

"...why didn't it not..."

Ok, a typing error, but answer the question.

Also, is deodorant allowed in Islam? Because soap, haircuts and personal grooming sure don't seem to be.
seriously, get off the bigoted stereotype

Any attacks against the Jews or True Christians is encouraged on this corrupt forum. The owner of the forum needs to remove all of the satanically corrupt moderators.

Ok, a typing error, but answer the question.

Also, is deodorant allowed in Islam? Because soap, haircuts and personal grooming sure don't seem to be.

Any attacks against the Jews or True Christians is encouraged on this corrupt forum. The owner of the forum needs to remove all of the satanically corrupt moderators.
sorry, but i dont believe that i can be a bigot because others are bigots

Stereotypes? Like you've seen a well groomed muslim that doesn't have a fatwa out on him? Like all muslims are so well dressed and groomed, I bet they even floss their tooth!

Stereotypes? Like you've seen a well groomed muslim that doesn't have a fatwa out on him? Like all muslims are so well dressed and groomed, I bet they even floss their tooth!
yeah, sure
:rolleyes:
just keep posting

If you feel the Taliban was the legitimate government of Afghanistan, they are. If you don't, they are not.
The legitimacy or illegitimacy of the Taliban is incidental to the US military's status as foreign invaders.

The truth makes me happy.
I've seen plenty of evidence to the contrary...

Did you see that? "We'll accept everyone who has a genuine intention."

What's the holdup, boy? Don't give me that stupid "college" excuse. Your brothers are dying. Don't you want to go help them?
I am.

So you finally admit you SUPPORT terrorism. Thanks for being honest for once.

If you feel the Taliban was the legitimate government of Afghanistan, they are. If you don't, they are not.
The legitimacy or illegitimacy of the Taliban is incidental to the US military's status as foreign invaders.

What's the holdup, boy? Don't give me that stupid "college" excuse. Your brothers are dying. Don't you want to go help them?
I am.

So you finally admit you SUPPORT terrorism.

I did?

The reason we are still fighting the Crusades is clearly because Islam is Anti-Bacon.

Oh The Blasphemy!

Fear Sharia Law. Sharia Law = NO BACON.

Not really.
The truth makes me happy.
Yes, but your judgement is tragically flawed.

I am.
By posting on the internet? No, you're not. They would laugh at your cowardice.

Sheesh. What is it with people who think posting on internet message boards is an act of courage? :lol:

Not really.
Feel free to go on...

Sheesh. What is it with people who think posting on internet message boards is an act of courage? :lol:
Who said anything about message boards? This is diversion for me and nothing else.

Not really.
Feel free to go on...
It's really quite simple. The Taliban is a terrorist organization, not a legitimate government. The US attacked them because they attacked us first.

Anyone who thinks otherwise supports terrorism.
Who said anything about message boards? This is diversion for me and nothing else.
Then what are you doing to support your brothers dying at the hands of the Great Satan United States military?

Or are you just hanging them out to dry? That's it, isn't it? They shedding their blood for their cause, and you're here...going to college.

Not really.
Feel free to go on...
It's really quite simple. The Taliban is a terrorist organization, not a legitimate government. The US attacked them because they attacked us first.
True or not, none of that has anything to do with America being a foreign invader. That has more to do with it being foreign and invading other countries.

Gosh, I sure hope that nobody thinks I support terrorism!

Then what are you doing to support your brothers dying at the hands of the Great Satan United States military?

Or are you just hanging them out to dry? That's it, isn't it? They shedding their blood for their cause, and you're here...going to college.
Careful, or I'll have to report you to the FBI for assisting terrorist organizations with recruitment.

Last edited:
Feel free to go on...
True or not, none of that has anything to do with America being a foreign invader. That has more to do with it being foreign and invading other countries.
:cuckoo:
Gosh, I sure hope that nobody thinks I support terrorism!
Prolly shoulda thought of that before you came out in support of your terrorist brothers, hmmmm?

Careful, or I'll have to report you to the FBI for assisting terrorist organizations with recruitment.
You misunderstand. I just want to make sure you get to enjoy those 72 virgins soon. :lol:

New Topics

Forum List

Back