The Crusades: Why are we still fighting them?

I'd have to disagree. Athiestic societies have a much higher slaughter rate than religious ones.

Prove it.

Read up on Atheist Soviet Union and the MILLIONS murdered there. Try Pol Pot and his murders, or maybe Communist China?

Are you actually claiming you have never heard about the MILLIONS murdered by these4 regimes? Well then you do claim Muslims are tolerant. And claim they are peaceful and justify the claim by citing one of the smallest Muslim factions in existence.

religion haters need scapegoats--much like a german dude we all have heard of.

I'd have to disagree. Athiestic societies have a much higher slaughter rate than religious ones.

Prove it.

Read up on Atheist Soviet Union and the MILLIONS murdered there. Try Pol Pot and his murders, or maybe Communist China?

Are you actually claiming you have never heard about the MILLIONS murdered by these4 regimes? Well then you do claim Muslims are tolerant. And claim they are peaceful and justify the claim by citing one of the smallest Muslim factions in existence.

Show me where I said all Muslims are tolerant. They aren't. I said they are not all terrorists.

What's it take to get through to you.

Sure I've heard of these regimes. The atheist Chinese government committed genocide on Tibetan Buddhists and desecrated 3000 monasteries.

That doesn't mean I would hold all Chinese people responsible for the misdeeds of their government.

I'm saying that most Muslims are not engaged in violence of any kind and are simply living their lives like the rest of us.

Prove it.

That German dude. Are you referring to Hitler, the Christian?

Prove it.

Show me where I said all Muslims are tolerant. They aren't. I said they are not all terrorists.

Sure I've heard of these regimes. The atheist Chinese government committed genocide on Tibetan Buddhists and desecrated 3000 monasteries.

That doesn't mean I would hold all Chinese people responsible for the misdeeds of their government.

I'm saying that most Muslims are not engaged in violence of any kind and are simply living their lives like the rest of us.

same goes for Christians----give up your Buddhist Crusade.

same goes for Christians----give up your Buddhist Crusade.

I agree. Most Christians are peaceful.

That German dude. Are you referring to Hitler, the Christian?

Hitler ? LMAO Show me where he encouraged his troops to kill for God .

Prove it.

Changing the goal post yet again. YOU wanted proof that Atheist Governments murdered more people then Religious ones. Then when given the proof you go off on some rant about how the people are not to blame.

Ohh and are you not the one claiming the west is involved in a holy war against Muslims? Straight up lie. And your pretending otherwise does not make it true.

:lol::lol::lol:

"Most"

:clap2:

This is why I read message boards.

well, you do have the loons who think they should protect fetuses by murdering people in
g-d's name.

with respect to the O/P, I think calling this 'crusades' is an oversimplification. it ignores the fact that there are real and true jihadi's who do dispicable violent things.

Last edited:

"Most"

well, you do have the loons who think they should protect fetuses by murdering people in
g-d's name.

Ya, there have been exactly how many of those murders? And in every single case the Christian religions have CONDEMNED the murderer. But you keep trying to compare that to Islamic murder and mayhem.

Truth is all human beings have five poisons of mind; ignorance, desire, anger, jealousy and pride.

Last edited:
g-d's name.

Ya, there have been exactly how many of those murders? And in every single case the Christian religions have CONDEMNED the murderer. But you keep trying to compare that to Islamic murder and mayhem.

Really?

Go ahead provide us the number of murders committed and then provide for us a single major Christian organization that has not condemned the killing and the killer.

Then go check out all the Major Islamic leaders and see how many have NEVER condemned terror attacks or terrorists unless directed directly at them.

"Most"

g-d's name.

with respect to the O/P, I think calling this 'crusades' is an oversimplification. it ignores the fact that there are real and true jihadi's who do dispicable violent things.

Christians would be those that follow the teachings of Christ.

Whether or not you believe Christ was supernatural, I don't think you can find anything less than peaceful in his teachings (Gospels).

Therefore, if you are Christian, then you are peaceful: ALL, not "Most" Christians are peaceful.

This doesn't precude anyone from calling themselves a "Christian" for whatever reason they might deem convenient, including assasinating abortionists.

Really?

Go ahead provide us the number of murders committed and then provide for us a single major Christian organization that has not condemned the killing and the killer.

Then go check out all the Major Islamic leaders and see how many have NEVER condemned terror attacks or terrorists unless directed directly at them.

Hey, you're the one speaking in absolute terms, not me. I talk about people I actually know. You speak of always, ALL and never.

Last edited:
Exactly 8 people have been murdered that were associated with Abortion Doctors or clinics. And one of them may have been a robbery.

Anti-abortion violence - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Now go ahead and equate THAT to Islamic terror and Mayhem.

I'm still waiting for someone to start a thread on all of the conscientious objectors of Christianity. You know, the ones that refuse to kill anyone like say, Desmond Doss, and as they are being shot at by the enemy, they refuse to shoot back.

Truth is all human beings have five poisons of mind; ignorance, desire, anger, jealousy and pride.

True, there are people who:
  • Are willfully ignorant of the Gospel
  • Desire the things of this world rather than the hope of Christ
  • Are always angry at Christians
  • Are Jealous of Christians
  • Are too prideful to accept the fact that they are a filthy sinner in need of a Saviour.

Forum List

Back