The Crumbling Holocaust

fanger is a Holocaust denier and he is always posting statements denying that period in history. As a child of Holocaust survivors myself, it really makes my blood boil. Debate Israel/ Palestine all you want, but leave the Holocaust out of it.

You know what makes my blood boil?

That Jews tend ignore other victims of genocide, like Polish Catholic victims of the Nazis, the Armenian genocide victims, the Russian victims of the Nazis, the Gypsy victims of the Holocaust, the Chinese victims of Imperial Japan, or the Congo genocide victims of King Leopold II, or the Ukrainian victims of the Holodomor terror famine genocide.

You know what makes my blood boil more?

That Jews have blamed Polish Catholic victims of the Nazis, as collaborators, but refuse to blame their own Jewish collaborators.

Attacks against the Holocaust narrative continue bumble, fumble, stumble, and crumble.
My booboo is worse than your booboo.
Call me when the Israeli's start putting the Palestinians in cattle cars and sending them to gas chambers.

531f00b74ce25bd2848117d6298481f4_report-6-697-c.jpg

gaza-3.jpg
All of yous quit shooting and bombing each other and figure out how to share the space. Israel ain't budging as long as Palestinians keep up the terrorist threats. They are surrounded by hostiles who want them OUT. It causes a bad attitude. Palestinians got their land taken away and are treated like second class citizens. Their civilians are bombed because the terrorists who attack Israel hide among them. What is it going to take to get both block head sides to quit throwing punches and come to a truce?
It would help if you quit trying to excuse Israeli actions.
I'm not excusing anyone. I'm saying what I see. Are you one of the block heads?

None of which excuses the Poles from killing three million Polish Jews in cahoots with the Nazis.

Too stupid for words, Poland was the first to fight the Nazis, and Nazi Germans ran the camps which killed 3 million Jews.
With the Poles' all too willing help. You support Polish war criminals?

And the Jews recognize all the other victims as well. To say they don't is a monstrous lie.

Last edited:
None of which excuses the Poles from killing three million Polish Jews in cahoots with the Nazis.

Too stupid for words, Poland was the first to fight the Nazis, and Nazi Germans ran the camps which killed 3 million Jews.
With the Poles' all too willing help. You support Polish war criminals?

Jews were some of the worst Nazi collaborators, the Jewish Ghetto Police delivered 10,000 Jews to the Nazis for the camps a day.

https://www.coursehero.com/file/p3v...so-called-order-police-or-OrdnungsdienstOD-8/

Arthur Leonard, eds.,Jewish Community Book: Suwalk and Vicinity(Tel Aviv: The Yair–Abraham Stern–PublishingHouse, 1989), 50. During the massive deportation of some 265,000 Jews from the Warsaw ghetto in the summer of1942, “Jewish police delivered 7,000 victims for transport to Treblinka [on July 25] and from then on delivered them ata minimum daily rate of 10,000. The average Jewish policeman in the Warsaw ghetto sent two thousand Jews to theirdeath, in order to save his own life.” See Iwo Cyprian Pogonowski,Jews in Poland: A Documentary History(NewYork: Hippocrene, 1993; Revised edition–1998), 115. The Jewish police, whose numbers had swollen from 1,600 inDecember 1941 to nearly 2,200, made itself notorious by its cooperation with the Germans in rounding up Jews.Emanuel Ringelblum wrote (in December 1942): “The Jewish police had a bad reputation even before the deportation.Unlike the Polish police, which did not take part in the abduction for the labour camps [from spring 1941], the Jewishpolice did engage in this dirty work. The police were also notorious for their shocking corruption and demoralization.”See Abraham Lewin,A Cup of Tears: A Diary of the Warsaw Ghetto(Oxford and New York: Basil Black inassociation with the Institute for Polish-Jewish Studies, Oxford, 1988), 17, 19.8 Yehuda Bauer has recently acknowledged that in the larger ghettos, it was the Judenräte who provided the Germanswith lists and cooperated in the handing over of victims. According to that historian, the Jewish police played a “majorrole” in the deportation of the Warsaw Jews to Treblinka in the summer of 1942, with similar roles being played by theJewish police forces in Łódź, Kraków, and elsewhere. See Yehuda Bauer,Rethinking the Holocaust(New Haven andLondon: Yale University Press, 2001), 143–44, 154. The ghetto in Grodno followed a typical pattern: “The Judenratwas compelled to prepare lists of names, transfer Jews from one ghetto to another, and declare that the deportees were,supposedly, being sent to places of work. …

Attacks against the Holocaust narrative continue bumble, fumble, stumble, and crumble.
Call me when the Israeli's start putting the Palestinians in cattle cars and sending them to gas chambers.

gaza-3.jpg
All of yous quit shooting and bombing each other and figure out how to share the space. Israel ain't budging as long as Palestinians keep up the terrorist threats. They are surrounded by hostiles who want them OUT. It causes a bad attitude. Palestinians got their land taken away and are treated like second class citizens. Their civilians are bombed because the terrorists who attack Israel hide among them. What is it going to take to get both block head sides to quit throwing punches and come to a truce?
You are pretending not to see.

And the Jews recognize all the other victims as well. To say the don't is a monstrous lie.

Wrong, Israel ignores the Armenian genocide, and Jew Abe Foxman the former head of the infamous ADL org denies the Armenian Genocide.

Abe Foxman has minimized the Holodomor genocide.

Jews love to blame Polish Catholic victims of the Holocaust for the Holocaust.

Jews almost never admit to the 20 - 30 million Russians killed by Nazi Germany.

Besides that, very little has been done by Jews to recognize other genocides, and what has been done has been done is sparse in comparison to the recognition Jews get as victims of genocide.

You support Polish war criminals?

What Polish war criminals?

Please name the Polish war criminals?

More like Israel supports Jewish war criminals, look at Jewish Communist Salomon Morel who killed, tortured, enslaved, thousands of Germans, and Poles in Zgoda Labor Camp, in Lublin Castle, and Camp Jaworzno.

Keep in mind 2 of these camps were former Nazi concentration camps, this Jew commanded / converted against Poles, or Germans t.

gaza-3.jpg

Sometimes people are so close to a situation that they can't see the forest for the trees. I'm nowhere near the woods. So it's a different perspective.

The Jewish ghetto police and camp trustees participated in the Holocaust, yes, to a tune of .000015% responsibility for casualties, whereas the Polish peoples empowered the Nazis for the rest.

Anyone who equates the Holocaust with the Israeli security operations in defense of their country are either moronic, mumbling, malignant, or all three.

Hitler's desire to eradicate the Jews resulted in over 60 million non-Jews being murdered.
Hate..you gotta love it.

gaza-3.jpg
You have not seen any Palestinians have their land taken from them. They we not even invented until the 1960s, and the land was purchased from those who actually owned it.

When Israel became a nation, Arabs attacked it. Around 700000 of these hostile arabs fled the land. Those who were not hostile stayed and became citizens in Israel. Right after that, a million Jews were kicked out of Arab lands and fled to Israel.

You are simply repeating the propaganda of Arabs when you repeat this simplistic platitude that they had land stolen. They did not even identify as Palestinian until Arafat invented this new identity, and the large majority did not own anything to begin with. Those who DID own land and proved they were treated unfairly have already been compensated.

All this nonsense about stolen land does not address the million Jews who actually DID have their belongings confiscated by Arabs, but creates the illusion that Arab squatters on other people's lands were rightful owners.

Last edited:
fanger is a Holocaust denier and he is always posting statements denying that period in history. As a child of Holocaust survivors myself, it really makes my blood boil. Debate Israel/ Palestine all you want, but leave the Holocaust out of it.
It makes my blood boil when the subhuman do this, too, and I am not even Jewish.

Same thing when the subhumans receive likes from a moderator who is one of the official representatives of this site.

gaza-3.jpg

You are a child.

Othwise, you would not be a communist who sympathies with Islamic terrorism.

Hopefully, you will grow out of this acting out stage of your life when you get older.

You are a child.

Othwise, you would not be a communist who sympathies with Islamic terrorism.

Hopefully, you will grow out of this acting out stage of your life when you get older.
:cul2:

Forum List

Back