The Crumbling Holocaust

fanger

Gold Member
May 21, 2014
Fuck israel
The primacy of Jewish suffering has become a tyrannical apparatus in the West. Within the holocaust ideology, Israel is shielded from criticism and its extensive record of human rights abuse is largely ignored. The Palestinian solidarity movement is practically paralysed by Jewish thought police squads, because within the context of the primacy of Jewish suffering, Palestinians can only be secondary victims.

Ilany describes how the Holocaust story, as we now know it, is starting to crumble. “Many people were stunned in recent weeks by Poland’s legislative efforts in regard to the remembrance of the Holocaust, and by the statements of the Polish prime minister to the effect that in the Holocaust there were Jewish criminals to the same degree that there were Polish criminals.”

The Poles were not alone, “we are now seeing the collapse of this world order. Events such as the Russian invasion of Ukraine, the rise of Trump and the Brexit crisis are three of the biggest cracks that have emerged in it. The consensus concerning the Holocaust of the Jews was fundamentally linked to that political order.”

The Crumbling Holocaust: an Israeli Perspective

Israel uses the WW 2 extermination to justify the settlement enterprise, racist oppression and apartheid by adopting a supremacist view of Jews as the ultimate victims holding exclusive rights over victimhood. We see this in Israel's policy toward sending non-Jewish refugees to death and/or torture and the daily racist oppression in the occupied territories, the dehumanization of the other. Why should anyone be surprised that others are interpreting this for their own historical revisionist benefit?
The crumbling consensus that Jews were the ultimate Holocaust victims

The word is out, will the truth be told?

there is a huge awakening going on around the world and many are becoming awako to how the zionists of Israel are always starting wars with other countries and how the always play the victem card in the holocaust of WW2.

Attacks against the Holocaust narrative continue to bumble, fumble, stumble, and crumble.

Last edited:
The primacy of Jewish suffering has become a tyrannical apparatus in the West. Within the holocaust ideology, Israel is shielded from criticism and its extensive record of human rights abuse is largely ignored. The Palestinian solidarity movement is practically paralysed by Jewish thought police squads, because within the context of the primacy of Jewish suffering, Palestinians can only be secondary victims.

Ilany describes how the Holocaust story, as we now know it, is starting to crumble. “Many people were stunned in recent weeks by Poland’s legislative efforts in regard to the remembrance of the Holocaust, and by the statements of the Polish prime minister to the effect that in the Holocaust there were Jewish criminals to the same degree that there were Polish criminals.”

The Poles were not alone, “we are now seeing the collapse of this world order. Events such as the Russian invasion of Ukraine, the rise of Trump and the Brexit crisis are three of the biggest cracks that have emerged in it. The consensus concerning the Holocaust of the Jews was fundamentally linked to that political order.”

The Crumbling Holocaust: an Israeli Perspective

Israel uses the WW 2 extermination to justify the settlement enterprise, racist oppression and apartheid by adopting a supremacist view of Jews as the ultimate victims holding exclusive rights over victimhood. We see this in Israel's policy toward sending non-Jewish refugees to death and/or torture and the daily racist oppression in the occupied territories, the dehumanization of the other. Why should anyone be surprised that others are interpreting this for their own historical revisionist benefit?
The crumbling consensus that Jews were the ultimate Holocaust victims

The word is out, will the truth be told?

Wow. Are you a hateful Idiot.

I stand with Israel and the Jews... and Oriana Fallaci.

I find it shameful that in Italy there should be a procession of individuals dressed as suicide bombers who spew vile abuse at Israel, hold up photographs of Israeli leaders on whose foreheads they have drawn the swastika, incite people to hate the Jews. And who, in order to see Jews once again in the extermination camps, in the gas chambers, in the ovens of Dachau and Mauthausen and Buchenwald and Bergen-Belsen et cetera, would sell their own mother to a harem.

I find it shameful that the Catholic Church should permit a bishop, one with lodgings in the Vatican no less, a saintly man who was found in Jerusalem with an arsenal of arms and explosives hidden in the secret compartments of his sacred Mercedes, to partici-pate in that procession and plant himself in front of a microphone to thank in the name of G-d the suicide bombers who massacre the Jews in pizzerias and supermarkets. To call them "martyrs who go to their deaths as to a party."

I find it shameful that in France, the France of Liberty-Equality-Fraternity, they burn synagogues, terrorize Jews, profane their cemeteries. I find it shameful that the youth of Holland and Germany and Denmark flaunt the kaffia just as Mussolini's avant garde used to flaunt the club and the fascist badge.

I find it shameful that in nearly all the universities of Europe Palestinian students sponsor and nurture anti-Semitism. That in Sweden they asked that the Nobel Peace Prize given to Shimon Peres in 1994 be taken back and conferred on the dove with the olive brance in his mouth, that is on Arafat. I find it shameful that the distinguished members of the Committee, a Committee that (it would appear) rewards political color rather than merit, should take this request into consideration and even respond to it. In hell the Nobel Prize honors he who does not receive it.

I find it shameful (we're back in Italy) that state-run television stations contribute to the resurgent anti-semitism, crying only over Palestinian deaths while playing down Israeli deaths, glossing over them in unwilling tones. I find it shameful that in their debates they host with much deference the scoundrels with turban or kaffiah who yesterday sang hymns to the slaughter at New York and today sing hymns to the slaughter at Jerusalem, at Haifa, at Netanya, at Tel Aviv.

I find it shameful that the press does the same, that it is indignant because Israeli tanks surround the Church of the Nativity in Bethlehem, that it is not indignant because inside that same church two hundred Palestinian terrorists well armed with machine guns and munitions and explosives (among them are various leaders of Hamas and Al-Aqsa) are not unwelcome guests of the monks (who then accept bottles of mineral water and jars of honey from the soldiers of those tanks).

I Stand With Israel And The Jews

IMHO, we should keep the Holocaust and Israel separate.

There may be an honest difference of opinion about the situation between Israel and the Palestinian Authority.

BUT we should all never, ever forget the sheer horror of what Herr Hitler did to millions of people simply because of their religion.

In the 1920s, Jewish people were living nice middle-class lives. In the 1930s, they are standing up crowded like cattle in a boxcar being taken to living hells called concentration camps.

History is full of atrocities (the ships carrying slaves to the New World; the massacres in Nanking, China, during World War II; the slaughter in Rwanda, etc.), but the Holocaust is singular for the sheer number of victims and the pure evil and hatred exhibited by the Nazis.

Go ahead and criticize Israel all you want for its policies toward the Palestinians, but for God's sake, don't sully the memory of the victims of the Holocaust.

I just enjoyed the opportunity to put three idiots on "ignore". Thanks guys!

fanger is a Holocaust denier and he is always posting statements denying that period in history. As a child of Holocaust survivors myself, it really makes my blood boil. Debate Israel/ Palestine all you want, but leave the Holocaust out of it.

Call me when the Israeli's start putting the Palestinians in cattle cars and sending them to gas chambers.

When the nazi camps were liberated, why were there Joos there to be liberated? Why weren't those bastards baked? And, for what reason out of Hell do you think it matters to insist people believe in the Holocaust when it's ancient history in another part of the world?

Attacks against the Holocaust narrative continue bumble, fumble, stumble, and crumble.
My booboo is worse than your booboo.
Call me when the Israeli's start putting the Palestinians in cattle cars and sending them to gas chambers.

531f00b74ce25bd2848117d6298481f4_report-6-697-c.jpg

gaza-3.jpg

Attacks against the Holocaust narrative continue bumble, fumble, stumble, and crumble.

gaza-3.jpg
All of yous quit shooting and bombing each other and figure out how to share the space. Israel ain't budging as long as Palestinians keep up the terrorist threats. They are surrounded by hostiles who want them OUT. It causes a bad attitude. Palestinians got their land taken away and are treated like second class citizens. Their civilians are bombed because the terrorists who attack Israel hide among them. What is it going to take to get both block head sides to quit throwing punches and come to a truce?

Other people died in the camps other than Jews, like Polish Catholics, Soviet POW's, Gypsies, Gays, Mentally retarded, Mentally ill, and dissidents.

The Camps only probably killed a minority of people, in the first place.

For example 20 - 30 million died in Soviet Russia from Nazis.

Then there's massacres, and disease deaths outside of the camps.

None of which excuses the Poles from killing three million Polish Jews in cahoots with the Nazis.

gaza-3.jpg
All of yous quit shooting and bombing each other and figure out how to share the space. Israel ain't budging as long as Palestinians keep up the terrorist threats. They are surrounded by hostiles who want them OUT. It causes a bad attitude. Palestinians got their land taken away and are treated like second class citizens. Their civilians are bombed because the terrorists who attack Israel hide among them. What is it going to take to get both block head sides to quit throwing punches and come to a truce?
It would help if you quit trying to excuse Israeli actions.

Forum List

Back