The crowning of our new queen this week

WaitingFor2020

Gold Member
Jul 24, 2016
New Orleans
While I am and will always be a huge fan of Mrs. Warren, nonetheless I will attend our parish party tonight to ring in the reign of Mrs. Clinton. We are so blessed in so many ways and tonight we will celebrate her nomination as we did Mr. Obama's in 2008 and 2012. God bless us all!

While I am and will always be a huge fan of Mrs. Warren, nonetheless I will attend our parish party tonight to ring in the reign of Mrs. Clinton. We are so blessed in so many ways and tonight we will celebrate her nomination as we did Mr. Obama's in 2008 and 2012. God bless us all!

Lizzy Cheekbones...LOL

Lizzy Cheekbones...LOL
I would smoke a pipe with her....

• Banned

Lizzy Cheekbones...LOL

Mr. Crusader, my Acadian heritage is not documented either, but I suspect I can speak French better than most, sir.

Lizzy Cheekbones...LOL

Mr. Crusader, my Acadian heritage is not documented either, but I suspect I can speak French better than most, sir.

LOL!

But do you have Acadian cheekbones?

• Banned

Lizzy Cheekbones...LOL

LOL!

Oui, et vous avez votre tête dans le cul, monsieur.

Lizzy Cheekbones...LOL

LOL!

Good God.. what are you, like 14?

• Banned

Lizzy Cheekbones...LOL

LOL!

But Mr. Crusader can barely speak English.

Pass the peace pipe, Pocahontas.

I have baked a four-layer cake and my local bakery has created a iced topping bearing Mrs. Clinton's proud profile, which I will present at my parish party tonight. I am so proud to be a Democrat today! But I will pray for Mrs. Warren to run in 2020! Mr. Soggy, God bless Louisiana!

I will watch her speech as I used to watch Professor Irwin Corey.

I have baked a four-layer cake and my local bakery has created a iced topping bearing Mrs. Clinton's proud profile, which I will present at my parish party tonight. I am so proud to be a Democrat today! But I will pray for Mrs. Warren to run in 2020! Mr. Soggy, God bless Louisiana!

LOL OMFG!!!

Can you share a picture with us?

Forum List

Back