The crowd booed those who walked out at Notre Dame

The booing wasn't fir Pence. It was for those who disrupted, and disrespected, those attending and graduating...not to mention disrespecting the institution of Notre Dame itself. OMG! After Notre Dame Students Walked Out on Mike Pence's Speech, WATCH All Hell Break Loose

Really, and you know this to be true?

Pence has no business being VP of the US; he's worse than Agnew. ""I'm a Christian, a conservative, and a Republican, in that order," separates Pence from every citizen who is not a Christian, a conservative or a Republican.

Lol. You should make a thread about that.

Yes, we all know it's true. Notre Dame graduates were not booing Pence. They were booing (and flipping off) the retards who left.
It's funny to watch all you RussianWrs make a big deal out of this. Are you disappointed that we aren't flipping off over boos like you snowflakes do, Comrade?

The booing wasn't fir Pence. It was for those who disrupted, and disrespected, those attending and graduating...not to mention disrespecting the institution of Notre Dame itself. OMG! After Notre Dame Students Walked Out on Mike Pence's Speech, WATCH All Hell Break Loose

Pence has no business being VP of the US; he's worse than Agnew. ""I'm a Christian, a conservative, and a Republican, in that order," separates Pence from every citizen who is not a Christian, a conservative or a Republican.

How can he be everything to avoid leaving anyone out?
I'm straight, gay, Christian, athiest, white, black, Jew ....

Actually, they need to get administrators that will not tolerate the nonsense.
Colleges definitely need to start getting speakers from the "B" list for their graduations. Politics being the way they are right now, why court disaster on the grads' big day? Everyone is supposed to nap until their kid's name gets called, then slumber some more until it's over and the grads throw their caps.
That's how it's supposed to be.
^^ This.

Conservatives were not such snowflakes when Notre Dame students were protesting Obama

Obama faces Notre Dame speech backlash - CNN.com

Yabut that's different.

Pence has been booed before and with good reason. It's a shame these colleges can't get speakers worth listening. What could Pence talk about that anyone wants to hear?

'Don't be alone with anyone but your wife, whom you call [ugh, shudder] "mother"Nannette the joys of sharia law".

Sent from my iPad using USMessageBoard.com

If my kids made me pay for their tuition,cap and gown,announcements,graduation party ...and then they pulled that immature shit...

They would be paying me back every last dime ASAP and calling and personally apologizing to everyone one that attended on their behalf and sent cards and gifts ...

Spoiled brats...

Conservatives were not such snowflakes when Notre Dame students were protesting Obama

Obama faces Notre Dame speech backlash - CNN.com

As a commie you will have that with freedom loving peoples.

View attachment 128171
:lol: You don't even know what a "commie" is. :lol:

Your entitled to your opinion; however, your opinion was a Hillary landslide.

:haha:
Ah...when the RussianWrs got nothing on the topic at hand, they default to the election. Guess what? I know that H. Clinton lost. . You're a little slow.

The point was about the value of your opinion.....

NDIrishEmblem.jpg

So what's your fuckin point.......people get booed all the time, it dson't sop the wheels of progress.
My point is that lefties are liars:

Vice President Mike Pence booed at Notre Dame

He wasn't booed. The loons who walked were booed. Vigorously.

Did you poll everyone who booed?

Lol. You should make a thread about that.

Yes, we all know it's true. Notre Dame graduates were not booing Pence. They were booing (and flipping off) the retards who left.
It's funny to watch all you RussianWrs make a big deal out of this. Are you disappointed that we aren't flipping off over boos like you snowflakes do, Comrade?

You clearly need to update your avatar. America has forgotten about that leftist homo in your avie that is white most of the time and black when it benefits him

-Geaux

So what's your fuckin point.......people get booed all the time, it dson't sop the wheels of progress.
My point is that lefties are liars:

Vice President Mike Pence booed at Notre Dame

He wasn't booed. The loons who walked were booed. Vigorously.

Did you poll everyone who booed?
I sure did.

They said they hate the mentally ill people who staged the walkout.

If my kids made me pay for their tuition,cap and gown,announcements,graduation party ...and then they pulled that immature shit...

They would be paying me back every last dime ASAP and calling and personally apologizing to everyone one that attended on their behalf and sent cards and gifts ...

Spoiled brats...
Well, that would be your and your kids' business, wouldn't it?

Forum List

Back