The Criminal Empire of the Koch Brothers.

There in lies the problem.

They are NOT nonplayers.

They are the republican offensive field.

They design their debates to HIDE and obsure the real issues.

They seek to divide and seperate those of us who would out their completely historically failed ideas.

Think of why you people treat me as a troll when I am on your side of the issues.

Because they told you repetedly I lie when in fact I do not lie and they are the liars.

You have to listen to them to fight them.

You have to out to everyone viewing all of our posts just how dishonest and distracting their methods are.

Stop pretending you can make then go away.

You cant make them go away but you can make it clear to everyone who veiws their taunts that these people are NEVER going to have solutions they will only ever offer insult and worthless criticism

I don't mind, ion fact I like, debating the issue with those who stick to the issue.

I don't even mind if the poster is clueless.

But clueless AND offensive?

Fuck em.

I'm not wasting my time on these people.

And responding in KIND to their childish taunts is exactly what they are seeking.

You'd do well to cut them off, too, TM.

When a bitchfest happens, it no longer matters who started it, or who is right.

All is does is kill otherwise interesting threads for those who are not involved in the bitchfest.

Stop working hand in hand with the trolls Stop responding to ad himinen insults.

Stop feeding the trolls!.

Last edited:
There in lies the problem.

They are NOT nonplayers.

They are the republican offensive field.

They design their debates to HIDE and obsure the real issues.

They seek to divide and seperate those of us who would out their completely historically failed ideas.

Think of why you people treat me as a troll when I am on your side of the issues.

Because they told you repetedly I lie when in fact I do not lie and they are the liars.

You have to listen to them to fight them.

You have to out to everyone viewing all of our posts just how dishonest and distracting their methods are.

Stop pretending you can make then go away.

You cant make them go away but you can make it clear to everyone who veiws their taunts that these people are NEVER going to have solutions they will only ever offer insult and worthless criticism

I don't mind, ion fact I like, debating the issue with those who stick to the issue.

I don't even mind if the poster is clueless.

But clueless AND offensive?

Fuck em.

I'm not wasting my time on these people.

And responding in KIND to their childish taunts is exactly what they are seeking.

You'd do well to cut them off, too, TM.

When a bitchfest happens, it no longer matters who started it, or who is right.

All is does is kill otherwise interesting threads for those who are not involved in the bitchfest.

Stop working hand in hand with the trolls Stop responding to ad himinen insults.

Stop feeding the trolls!.

Not really sure that works..:eusa_shhh:

Its not balence to NEVER deal with the subject at hand.

Its diversion

On the day that you hold Soros accountable, and refuse his money, you'll have some moral highground. Until then, you are down in the dirt right along side the rest. Idiot.

Accountable for what, exactly? Soros didn't break any laws. Seems that you and Krugman share an outrage on this one. I wonder if your outrage about Soros is just held on this particular type of speculation..or all speculation in general..which at the moment is not illegal either.

Soros didn't break the law..the Koch brothers have..and on numerous occassions.

That's the focus of this thread.

I fully expect you to start another on the evils of speculation and the need to regulate it.

Oh wait.

Ain't gonna happen..is it? :lol:

Oh, so today it's what is legal that counts. I thought the left were about moral behavior. I am curious about the double standards.... or is it triple standards now? Exactly what number are the left up to now? Do you even know? :lol:

Who broke what laws....yea, that's what is important.... not who got destroyed in their march for power.

Forum List

Back