The creepy unsolved case of Elisa Lam

Theowl32

Diamond Member
Dec 8, 2013
She was ataying in a hotel that was made infamous by serial killers, including the night stalker Richard Ramirez.

Elisa Lam became a missing person in January of 2013. She was found decomposing in a water tank February 19th, on the roof.

The detectives reviewed video cams and this is what they saw. Elisa Lam acting in a very mysterious way. This is the footage.

That is it. The police called it an "accidental drowning."

She was ataying in a hotel that was made infamous by serial killers, including the night stalker Richard Ramirez.

Elisa Lam became a missing person in January of 2013. She was found decomposing in a water tank February 19th, on the roof.

The detectives reviewed video cams and this is what they saw. Elisa Lam acting in a very mysterious way. This is the footage.

"Elisa Lam acting in a very mysterious way."

That type of bizarro body language suggests a drug, specifically something like MDMA aka Ecstasy she seems like she is hallucinating something that is obviously not there and/or she's Bipolar and was having an episode, at 2 minutes and 5 seconds she begins outstretching her arms, with palms down and fingers outstretched and she also begins rocking back and forward, earlier she was also putting both hands over her ears and then rubbing forearms together.

So I am going to say either she was on Ecstasy or she was having a Bipolar episode, of course she might have been on Ecstasy and also having a Bipolar episode. I have never heard of this Elisa Lam, is there any evidence she was Bipolar being in the news or whatever when she disappeared?

She must be on something...acting that way.

BTW we have this video of Elisa Lam, but no hotel video of the Las Vegas shooter. Seems strange no?

That type of bizarro body language suggests a drug, specifically something like MDMA aka Ecstasy she seems like she is hallucinating something that is obviously not there and/or she's Bipolar and was having an episode, at 2 minutes and 5 seconds she begins outstretching her arms, with palms down and fingers outstretched and she also begins rocking back and forward, earlier she was also putting both hands over her ears and then rubbing forearms together.

So I am going to say either she was on Ecstasy or she was having a Bipolar episode, of course she might have been on Ecstasy and also having a Bipolar episode. I have never heard of this Elisa Lam, is there any evidence she was Bipolar being in the news or whatever when she disappeared?

Okay I Google Elisa Lam + Bipolar and I get this below, so she was Bipolar, so I'm now thinking no drug like MDMA was involved and her bizarro body language was her having a Bipolar Mania episode.

upload_2017-12-6_10-54-30.png

upload_2017-12-6_10-54-53.png

upload_2017-12-6_10-55-24.png

Bipolar Disorder | What Happened to ELISA LAM

Not sure. However, she was found in a water tank naked on the roof, where you would need a key or a code to get to the roof. An alarm would have been set off and none was.

Plus in order to get into the water tank, she would have needed to have climbed up a tall ladder and open a 20lb door by herself.

They never found her cell phone.

It sure took long for those doors to close, didnt it?

Here is another video with some commentary on the FACTS surrounding the case.

Okay I Google Elisa Lam + Bipolar and I get this below, so she was Bipolar, so I'm now thinking no drug like MDMA was involved and her bizarro body language was her having a Bipolar Mania episode.

View attachment 164509
View attachment 164510
View attachment 164511

Autopsy Report:

upload_2017-12-6_11-2-10.png

upload_2017-12-6_11-2-48.png

Looks like Elisa Lam was off her Bipolar medication, which accounts for her bizarro behaviour in that video and would also be perfectly explainable why she got into the water tank or whatever it was and drowned, having the Bipolar episode she probably didn't even see that as a water tank she might have thought it was a bed or whatever.

Either way she wasn't on drugs and it's unlikely she was murdered, so I agree her death was an accident.

upload_2017-12-6_11-7-6.png

upload_2017-12-6_11-7-31.png

So... Its really no mystery after all... That wrapped up quicker than expected...

View attachment 164509
View attachment 164510
View attachment 164511

Autopsy Report:

View attachment 164512
View attachment 164513

Looks like Elisa Lam was off her Bipolar medication, which accounts for her bizarro behaviour in that video and would also be perfectly explainable why she got into the water tank or whatever it was and drowned, having the Bipolar episode she probably didn't even see that as a water tank she might have thought it was a bed or whatever.

Either way she wasn't on drugs and it's unlikely she was murdered, so I agree her death was an accident.

View attachment 164514
View attachment 164515

No alarm set off. Finding a 10 foot ladder, lifting a 20lb door, hoisting herself into the tank and then somehow closing the door behind her.

She then managed to take her clothes off while in the tank.

Her cell phone was never found and she definitely had one cause there was confirmed activity on that cell phone on the day she went missing.

There are a few unanswered questions. Plus, those actions she was engaging is, are not characteristics of bipolar disorders. No drugs in her system.

View attachment 164509
View attachment 164510
View attachment 164511

Autopsy Report:

View attachment 164512
View attachment 164513

View attachment 164514
View attachment 164515

No alarm set off. Finding a 10 foot ladder, lifting a 20lb door, hoisting herself into the tank and then somehow closing the door behind her.

She then managed to take her clothes off while in the tank.

Her cell phone was never found and she definitely had one cause there was confirmed activity on that cell phone on the day she went missing.

There are a few unanswered questions. Plus, those actions she was engaging is, are not characteristics of bipolar disorders. No drugs in her system.

"Plus, those actions she was engaging is, are not characteristics of bipolar disorders."

But they are and I showed Mr. Lucy that video and he's a Psychiatrist and I said what did he think I said no drugs like Ecstasy were in her system so what did he think of her behaviour and he said looks like Bipolar.

BTW we have this video of Elisa Lam, but no hotel video of the Las Vegas shooter. Seems strange no?

This is a good point, why is there no hotel video of the Las Vegas shooter the situation either all hotel cameras were not functioning or the hotel video is being deliberately with held from being released into public viewing.

I saw that too. Obviously her death was caused by one of the people who had access to the roof.

Watch these interesting and compelling theories.

Especially the last part where he talks about a movie made called Dark Water and it was about a girl killed and placed into a water tank.

Anyway, here are some interesring theories.

This is a good point, why is there no hotel video of the Las Vegas shooter the situation either all hotel cameras were not functioning or the hotel video is being deliberately with held from being released into public viewing.
They most assured have video of him. Why not being made public? Who knows?

Forum List

Back