The creepiest clown in a horror movie is not PennyWise it is Art, the clown....

2aguy

Diamond Member
Jul 19, 2014
There is a movie on Netflix called "The Terrifier." Dumb name, sure....but the clown in the move is the best creepy clown in a movie I have ever seen. The two iterations of PennyWise the clown from IT, don't even come close...the guy portraying Art the clown is an incredible actor.......he doesn't say a word and is still the creepiest clown.....

This movie is a true low grade horror film, but his performance is something to see....

Terrifier - Wikipedia

There is a movie on Netflix called "The Terrifier." Dumb name, sure....but the clown in the move is the best creepy clown in a movie I have ever seen. The two iterations of PennyWise the clown from IT, don't even come close...the guy portraying Art the clown is an incredible actor.......he doesn't say a word and is still the creepiest clown.....

This movie is a true low grade horror film, but his performance is something to see....

Terrifier - Wikipedia
Perhaps one of the females can hug you?;) ;) Bode?

Terrifier - Wikipedia
I bet you would simply shoot him.

Terrifier - Wikipedia

Didn't work in the movie........

Terrifier - Wikipedia

Didn't work in the movie........
Well Damn!

When I read the book It the worst idea to me was the obscure Henry character who shows up out of nowhere and gets you off guard at home.

A clown in a sewer? I'd shoot 'im in the fuckin face every time.

The proper weapons against a clown are pies and seltzer.

Last edited:
My son stuck a picture of PennyWise under his bed. I took the broom in there after he said his room was clean. I pulled up the bed skirt and flipped out. He had him taped on the bed frame.

Not sure I could survive The Terrifier.

Yeah, Neflix writers have a tendency to rip ideas off from others. Not a fan of horror.

They ripped off so many ideas in the Santa Clarita diet from iZombie. Both are good, but it is clear where the source idea came from.

Thanks! I adore low grade horror, lol! And I'm always on the lookout for them.

I think Tim Curry is a great actor. He did the best he could with what they laid out for him.

I still think the scariest clown was the clown doll from the original Poltergeist. Especially near the end when it attacked Robby and had a giant set of teeth that it didn't have before. Ever since seeing Poltergeist as a little kid, I detested clowns. I was cheering in that old ames Bond movie Octopussy when that clown got a knife in the back. Wonderful! I love it when movie clowns die.

Brian Dennehy played one of the more monsterous when he played john Wayne gacy. Ack! His clown skeert me for life!

You know, I'm not sure now. Killer Clown? Probably not. This was some years back. Dennesy played him chilling.

Thanks! I adore low grade horror, lol! And I'm always on the lookout for them.

I think Tim Curry is a great actor. He did the best he could with what they laid out for him.

Yeah.....it has lots of gore and one really over the top scene with a young lady and a hack saw.....but the clown is the stand out part....

You know, I'm not sure now. Killer Clown? Probably not. This was some years back. Dennesy played him chilling.

I promise the Poltergeist clown doll from the 1982 original is as utterly horrid as you could possibly want a clown to be. When I saw it as a child, I couldn't tell you how many nightmares and sleep-terrors I got over that thing. It somehow even seemed scarier when the little boy tossed a jacket over it so the clown was like a brooding, festering lump underneath the jacket. I can't explain why.

Last edited:

New Topics

Forum List

Back