The Creed of the Modern Married Man

hylandrdet

Oct 5, 2004
Tennessee
I will demand sex with my wife anytime she wants it!

I will demand for my wife to take out the trash, before I take it out myself!

I will stay out as long as I want to, then prepare to sleep on the couch!

I will sit back on saturdays, with my beer, and watch college football... While my wife is in the bathroom; once she returns, I'll turn it back to Lifetime!

I will not let her talk down to me in front of my male friends; however, I will ask one of my male friends to allow me to sleep at their house for the night!

I will not get up in the middle of the night, to take care of the crying baby, for seven straight days!

I will not fix anything around the house while she's looking. Instead, I will pay my friends with beer, then take credit for their work!

I will not buy a dog for my wife that is bigger than a mouse!

I will lie and tell my friends that the purpose of the mini-van was to take my son's entire football team to practice!

If a seven foot tall, 300 pound bodybuilder was hitting on my wife, I will ask him to step outside and tell my wife to stay inside. From there, I shall beg for my life and offer him money to leave before she demands me to fight and die for her honor!

Finally, I must remember the three phrases that will always keep my marriage in tact...

1. You're right!
2. I'm wrong!
3. I'm sorry!

Forum List

Back