The creationists are BACK

Good for the people of Georgia!!!

Kids should not be taught the quack theory of evolution as a fact. :clap2:

Lo and Behold !

A fart from the SunniBitch who is not only a Muslim Swine....but an Obamarrhoidal LibTURD as well.

Trolling, with all of his orifices bulging with shit.

:eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek:

Good for the people of Georgia!!!

Kids should not be taught the quack theory of evolution as a fact. :clap2:
Evolution is a fact of Nature...doesn't equate to MAN as you know...that is unless you are a Progressive...think that COW FARTS and SUV's are changing the face of the planet...then all BETS are off...then the Earthquakes begin, and the poles (and JAPAN) will shift for your non belief!

(You INFIDEL, YOU)

:lol:

i believe the earth and all that is in it, evolved.

I believe Genesis also says in all of its steps, that we evolved from the point of creation...first light, then the planet, then the water, then the fish and sea creatures, then the birds, the crawling things, the mammals and humans...

no where in the Bible does God twinkle his nose and create the earth in one instant...

I believe Genesis also says in all of its steps, that we evolved from the point of creation...first light, then the planet, then the water, then the fish and sea creatures, then the birds, the crawling things, the mammals and humans...

no where in the Bible does God twinkle his nose and create the earth in one instant...

Yeah in the seventh DAY he rested...and in the eigth, created Statists to exercise the faith of those he created.

Guess what DAY YOU and your fellow Statists were created sans logic?

the Bible is nothing more than the cliff notes

The whole story is much longer

Wanna know the whole story behind the 'giants in the earth in those days' and the real menaing of water above and below the firmament? Look to the Sumerians and the unabridged story

Care... how was there day and night (day one) before the sun and moon were made (day four)?

And how was their grass before the sun?

the sun was there already at the beginning of genesis, the step 4 was when we got our moon, which affixed us in to the position we were in and began the day and night situation we ended up with today... with stars and moon and sun and seasons to plant our crops to and stars to follow for travel...and time....

and there was simple life on earth before the proto planet hit us and became the moon...

we may not understand the 6 day stuff because we are taking it too literally, instead of taking it as a description, step by step of our genesis in the most simplest of terms...which is clearly not a day by day step....at least not a 'day' as we know it....

I saw a physicist the other day saying that viewed from the big bang origination, it could have been 6 days with inflation, but looking from our prospective it's been near 15 billion years.....he had some calculated formula that showed such....it was greek to me, or else I could explain it better. :D

yes, a great deal of the Sumerian history goes more in detail.

the Bible is nothing more than the cliff notes

The whole story is much longer

Wanna know the whole story behind the 'giants in the earth in those days' and the real menaing of water above and below the firmament? Look to the Sumerians and the unabridged story

The Cliff Notes version of the Cliff Notes version* of the Bible

God created man, and everything man does makes God angry.

*For those without the time to read Cliff Notes.

So we can create life from rocks and water?
abiogenesis =/= evolution

Observed Instances of Speciation

Some More Observed Speciation Events

Birth of New Species Witnessed by Scientists | Wired Science | Wired.com

The last one's almost biblical

All evolution proves is that WITHIN a mammal species evolution occurs.
Bacterial don't evolve? How do you explain MRSA?

Plants and Bacteria, virus and such are NOT mammals. They do not function nor act the same.

Once again provide evidence a single species of Mammals ever evolved into 2 or more distinctly different species.

What kind of proof do you seek?

I don't have a problem with teaching intelligent design because I think that there is some legitimacy to the idea that the universe is not capable of self-creation but it belongs in a religious philosophy class that can be taught along side another equivalent theory of global warming. Both should be treated as philosophical sunday discussions and not taught as legitimant science.

I have always supported that.
ID is not science and never will be science and I have no problem teaching it in ANY class other than science class.
But that is not what the religous right wants.

Christianity depends on blind faith.
It takes alot more "Faith" to believe in the nonsense theory of Evolution.

Than to believe in any religion. :cool:

The very people that are pushing for the creationsm and ID classes be taught in science classes and slamming evolution here are the same folks calling all Muslims, terrorists and Islam an evil religion.
Politics mixed with religion sucks Sunni. Run from it.

A little background. We have had many school boards in Georgia cave in to the religous whackos in the last decade over putting labels on all Biology books concerning evolution.
"Evolution is a theory only and there are other theories that are in the scientific community concerning the origins of life" type BS was on all Biology in many school districts.
I know, this stuff is so crazy but remember we are in Georgia where folks would believe the Spaghetti Monster is to be worshipped first and foremost if their preacher or Republican representative told them so. Science be damned.
Well sports fans, the creationists are backagain under the disguise of "intelligent design" claiming that there beliefs are science.
Now anyone with just a high school education knows full well, yet many will not publicly admit it because of worrying about getting the business in Sunday school, that creationism and intelligent design is not science but they keep plowing forward even if it is with a one legged mule after the Dover Pa. case.
Yesterday our Governor Sonny "Doesn't" Perdue announced that he, and his power house Republican buddies in the Legislature, want to make the State School Superintendent an appointed position. The religous right is behind it. Evolution is and has been their main target.
More to come folks.

The left is promoting Shria law which authorizes stoning to death for minor infractions and mandates a dress code and behavior for women and severe punishment for violations. The Koran authorizes Sharia law and the left is protective of the Koran to the point of hysteria. Why is the left suddenly hysterical about the benign theory of creationism? Is it a part of the war against Christianity?

Who is "the left" here in this discussion?
Who is protecting the Koran when teaching evolution and not creationsim as science?:cuckoo::cuckoo:
"It is part of the war against Christianity" Drum beat please.........ONWARD CHRISTIAN SOLDIERS.............................:lol::lol::lol:
Roll me one out of your bag.

I am in favor of teaching intelligent design and creationism.
In religon or philosophy class it is very appropriate material.

Along with every other guess about the origins of the universe, and man.

Actually, that's not a bad idea.

Philosophy arguments about the existance of God pursue this as a method of constructing arguments. In philosophy, all thoughts have equal weight at the inception of the discussion.

By studying any scientific discipline in a parallel fashion to any religious philosophy, the differences are revealed almost immediately. Reason vs. Faith.

The study of faith is an ending while the study of science is a beginning. If we assume that all things were "poofed" into existance, that really doesn't give us any springboard to learn additional information that might be of help.

If we assume that all things are the result of natural causes and effects, we might ask what those causes were and what those effects were and what the next cause might produce in terms of effects. It is this pursuit that produces progress.

Religion can and does make many people happy and that is good. Religion will not explain the mysteries of the internal combustion engine or of the hydrodynamics of a tsunami. To prevent deaths in a tsunami, a country might employ wave detection devices and an intricate system of alarms and training drills. A church might have a prayer circle.

Oddly enough, both make people feel better and both are understood by the general public on about the same level. Perform this ritual and you will be safe.

Ignorant misunderstanding of two things as equal does not make them equal.

Who cares where we came from?

"The past is prologue."

What happened to get us to wherever we curently are might have exactly the same effect on us again if that happens to us again.

F'rinstance: If it got cold last winter and half the village dies, maybe we should move south or build shelters so we all survive. If the food ran out, maybe store more. If the wolf ate my buddy on our hunting trip, maybe we should hunt for rabbits next time instead of wolves.

We're a curious bunch. Not knowing what benefit might come from asking why is half the fun of asking why.

Last edited:
AllieBabble messages me and calls me an "ignorant bigot".
Keep your gummint tit job Allie. The real world, and the vocabulary that goes along with it, are too much for you.
She thanks someone that makes a point I agree with and calls me the bigot! LOL.

I have no problem with our schools presenting the concept of Intelligent Design and discussing all the evidence for and against it. Let it meet the same scientific standards that evolution does. Then your children can make the decision which theory makes the most sense

Do you religious fanatics really want creationism to go head to head with evolution on a scientific basis? I don't think you will be too happy with the conclusions your children reach

creationists should be bussed out to farms to work & leave everyone else alone..

Creationists belive in things LARGER than themselves...can't say the same for you can we?

Great. Believe whatever you want too. You just don't get to call your personal beliefs a "scientific theory".

These threads always end the same: the evolution side provides the all the facts and data in support of evolution and the creationists sticking their fingers in their ears and screaming "You don't have any evidence!".

It's actually irrelevant. The matter is procedural. Non-scientific theories shouldn't be taught as science. ID is not scientific (as was the holding of the federal court in Dover) and creationism sure as hell isn't scientific.

Yeah in the seventh DAY he rested...and in the eigth, created Statists to exercise the faith of those he created.

Guess what DAY YOU and your fellow Statists were created sans logic?

Irony.

BTW: "statists?" This really isn't a political argument.

Forum List

Back