The creationists are BACK

I'm going to look up some I Survived episodes instead, methinks.

Lol because you cant find one single time in any of these three threads that i was wrong and you were right...(excluding the wolf/dog example, and the coelacanth).

How many times did you prove you dont understand the difference between genus, species, and subspecies.

Its ok some people just learn slower than others. You just happen to be one of those people.

The modern American, from responsible left to responsible right, knows that evolution is a theory, which is scientific fact. The far wack right can offer nothing to counter the evidence. That is the truth, Nick, and while you are entitled to your opinion, it is wrong. Come on, Nick up, man!

Good lord.

Evolution within a species is fact.

Evolution as an explanation for diverse species is a theory.

Fact /= Theory

You are barking up the wrong tree (for a change - rolls eyes)...

If you mean evolution leads to DIFFERENT species, there is no such theory.....Evolution by its very meaning means something evolves from something else, not that it CHANGES into something else.

Evolutionists only believe that species evolve within a species..

For example, the supposed 'missing link' is thought to be another EVOLUTION of man..

Nobody here is talking about a dog eventually becoming a penguin, or a cat becoming an alligator....

Last edited:
The modern American, from responsible left to responsible right, knows that evolution is a theory, which is scientific fact. The far wack right can offer nothing to counter the evidence. That is the truth, Nick, and while you are entitled to your opinion, it is wrong. Come on, Nick up, man!

Good lord.

Fact /= Theory

If you mean evolution leads to DIFFERENT species, there is no such theory.....Evolution by its very meaning means something evolves from something else, not that it CHANGES into something else.

For example, the supposed 'missing link' is thought to be another EVOLUTION of man..

Nobody here is talking about a dog eventually becoming a penguin, or a cat becoming an alligator....

How many times have I said evolution doesn't lead to new species?

Take the rest of your blathering to cbirch, he's the one with the problem.

What? Electricity is the movement of electrons across a conductor. Point please?

Yes, another vague definiton for a very mysterious force. Does electricity exist without a conductor? If so, then your definition is lacking.

Im not sure what this has to do with evolution. I guess if you include the electric field then electricity doesnt need a conductor. But what you think of as normal everyday electricity requires a conductor.

My point was that "electrical theory" explains enough to use electrical energy. It does not explain electricity well enough for people to be "comfortable" (that is why it is feared and respected) in their knowledge of electricity. The "theory" of evolution is similar. It gives people the false impression that they understand how life came to be as we know it, but there is not really a deep understanding.

I choose to wait until more facts, more understanding is presented before jumping on the bandwagon of "believers".

O and just one last point. Single bones mean nothing? For one, theres more than just single bones. Secondly, single bones mean a lot. What animal do you suppose those three skulls came from? Just some animals that came after primates first arose, before humans came, has humanoid DNA, and is shaped like a mixture of a human and ape?

Im sure its just a coincidence.

Are there any scientists that are saying the deceased had "degenerative" disease/injury? Seems you like the koolaid.

Scientists were arguing that in the 1830's yea....

The only possibility is a genetic mutation, which IS evolution. Do you think their face somehow got smashed like that, but still smooth and in tact? And why does every fossil have some sort of malformation, in your opinion? Because its a genetic malformation spread through the population. aka evolution and natural selection.

And why do those malformations seem to lead towards the formation of the modern human skull and skeletal structure.

With the number of fossils/skeletons they have, it is possible that they had a genetic ancestor (one that had an abnormal skull). If he was a ruler/conquerer, his offspring could be widespread. There is not a huge number to show "all" people were like that at those time periods. I am not ready to take the word of scientists that collect money for making up really good stories (did you notice, I made one up to, does this mean I get a gov't grant to search the world for that person?).

Good lord.

Fact /= Theory

What does "common ancestor" mean to "you"?

What I don't understand is,, are the heathens afraid that if children hear about God as an option that they will all come out of school Christians or something?
Is that how it works? teach Christianity as an acceptable alternative to the scientific theory and kids will be transformed?

Yes, another vague definiton for a very mysterious force. Does electricity exist without a conductor? If so, then your definition is lacking.

Im not sure what this has to do with evolution. I guess if you include the electric field then electricity doesnt need a conductor. But what you think of as normal everyday electricity requires a conductor.

My point was that "electrical theory" explains enough to use electrical energy. It does not explain electricity well enough for people to be "comfortable" (that is why it is feared and respected) in their knowledge of electricity. The "theory" of evolution is similar. It gives people the false impression that they understand how life came to be as we know it, but there is not really a deep understanding.

I choose to wait until more facts, more understanding is presented before jumping on the bandwagon of "believers".

Electrical theory passed the scientific method.
So does evolutionary theory.
We have millions of miles of electrical wires in this country and you claim that we do not feel "comfortable" with it?
No theory that passes the scientific method gives anyone any false impressions unless religous beliefs enter into science.
And that is when things get screwed up.

We have millions of miles of electrical wires in this country and you claim that we do not feel "comfortable" with it?
No theory that passes the scientific method gives anyone any false impressions unless religous beliefs enter into science.

How close are you willing to get to 115 Kilovolts? Since you are "comfortable" with it, please tell us, would you grab an insulated 115 KV conductor? How close would you get to an 115KV uninsulated conductor?

BTW, you claim to believe in the Lord, who do you think made the physical laws? And who is the one that walked on water (supposedly a "scientific" impossibility)?

How close are you willing to get to 115 Kilovolts? Since you are "comfortable" with it, please tell us, would you grab an insulated 115 KV conductor? How close would you get to an 115KV uninsulated conductor?

BTW, you claim to believe in the Lord, who do you think made the physical laws? And who is the one that walked on water (supposedly a "scientific" impossibility)?

How close are you willing to get to an atomic bomb.
How close are you willing to get to an alligator?
How close are you willing to get to a rattle snake?
How close are you willing to get to a pit bull?

But aw shucks, you are "not comfortable" with any of them so we should not believe in any of them.

Respectfully, if you don't see how ridiculous and absurd your argument is then please take another look. It is out there.

Are you serious?

"My point was that "electrical theory" explains enough to use electrical energy. It does not explain electricity well enough for people to be "comfortable" (that is why it is feared and respected) in their knowledge of electricity."

Are you serious?
Are you seriously serious?

Electricity is just the movement of electrons. Its one of the most predictable things in the world. Its modeled by simple equations.

Lol that doesnt mean the theory of electricity doesnt exactly predict the behavior of electricity. Your comfort level (or ability to grab a live wire...?) has nothing to do with the validity of the scientific theory.

How close are you willing to get to an atomic bomb.
How close are you willing to get to an alligator?
How close are you willing to get to a rattle snake?
How close are you willing to get to a pit bull?

But aw shucks, you are "not comfortable" with any of them so we should not believe in any of them.

Respectfully, if you don't see how ridiculous and absurd your argument is then please take another look. It is out there.

You are the one that claimed "comfort", and yet, you did not answer my question.
I have said we have some knowledge of electricity, but we do not fully understand it. We can put conductors in place, we can measure it, but we take abundant safety precautions because we don't know everything about electicity.
Evolution is even more of a mystery. I am not willing to grab 115 Kilovolts, and I am not willing to "believe" in evolution until a WHOLE lot more is known.

Forum List

Back